Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 23 Dec 2003, 17:31 (Ref:819184)   #76
mansellmania
Racer

mansellmania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by AdamAshmore
Firstly, caused? He stalled, which certainly lead to it, but your choice of language is unfortunate. I don't think you can really put any blame on his part. Occasionally a driver can stall these cars.

Secondly no spectators were killed. Four people where hit by debris and injured. I find it quite unnerving that something like that can be written without facts being checked first. Which is so easy: http://www.grandprix.com/gpe/rr551.html (but then so is using the shift key).
Heh

firstly typing is not my best trait, due to an alergy i have to type with gloves and my shift, ctrl and alt keys are too small to reach everytime.

excuse me a thousand times if it comes over as a lack of respect, wich i can assure you, is NOT the case.

i wasnt sure about the killed specators that is true but it still didnt come across as a superb on-the-ball driving technique.

i thought Herbert took the seat rightly end of 94 and justified it with a win in 95 iirc.
Old 23 Dec 2003, 17:36 (Ref:819187)   #77
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by mansellmania
Heh

firstly typing is not my best trait, due to an alergy i have to type with gloves and my shift, ctrl and alt keys are too small to reach everytime.

May i suggest those "disposable" gloves then? They fit the fingers like a second skin, then you'll have no worries about the keys being too small
Old 24 Dec 2003, 00:16 (Ref:819543)   #78
mansellmania
Racer

mansellmania should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Mr V
May i suggest those "disposable" gloves then? They fit the fingers like a second skin, then you'll have no worries about the keys being too small
il give it a try and ive gotta work out wich ones for what works the best,its only since 2 weeks since i have to wear them all day and right now my cotton ones are waaaaay to big.
Old 24 Dec 2003, 00:35 (Ref:819557)   #79
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Go for the talcum powdered ones

Anyway, back to the topic......
Old 24 Dec 2003, 01:07 (Ref:819588)   #80
Wrex
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne - Home of the Australian GP
Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!Wrex is going for a new lap record!
Listen to MrV, he is quiet intimate with his hands.

What were we talking about again?

Oh, Top 5 drivers without a win. Hmmm Who cares? If they did'nt win, I probably cant recall them. Sad is'nt it.