Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 Dec 2003, 20:36 (Ref:817024)   #51
Sato san
Veteran

United Kingdom
Sato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridSato san should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I've just dug out my video of The Team - A Season with McLaren.
I wouldn't part with my copy for anything.....
agreed !...it is one of the best Motor racing programmes ive ever seen .

Last edited by Sato san; 20 Dec 2003 at 20:38.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 03:56 (Ref:817236)   #52
Mattracer
Veteran

Mattracer should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I wish I had seen it. The official tribute is excellent also.

Permanent circuits- the life blood of motorsport
Old 21 Dec 2003, 11:16 (Ref:817355)   #53
strider
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Middle Earth
strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!strider has a real shot at the championship!
Saw some of the original BBC programmes, but not all. They were excellent.

It's the kind of thing they should put on a DVD now and sell to mark the 10th anniversary of Ayrton's death. I would buy a copy like a shot. Anybody know who to suggest it to at the Beeb? I can't imagine that McLaren would object.
Old 21 Dec 2003, 11:19 (Ref:817362)   #54
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree. The Beeb could do very nicely indeed if they did. It is top-notch stuff with a good commentary and some fantastic behind the scenes stuff.
Old 24 Dec 2003, 23:26 (Ref:820249)   #55
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That does sound a very intriguing watch and I'd buy it like a shot too if it were to be released.