Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 10 Feb 2004, 08:33 (Ref:869165)   #26
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://forum.racesimcentral.com/show...1&postcount=11

read this guys
Old 10 Feb 2004, 12:24 (Ref:869404)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Good news. I will certainly be looking to abandon the old Brands in favour of the new one. It could be a while though before I get a decent time there though....
Old 10 Feb 2004, 12:26 (Ref:869407)   #28
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
you can park on the South Bank still, but to be honest there's not a great view there anymore IMO. Especially with all the extra fencing they put up for CART. I'd want to be watching from the exit of Druids personally

Jeez how I hate fencing.

I've been to many a meeting where I parked on the South Bank. (Except GPs or Rallycross GPs of course...... )
Old 10 Feb 2004, 21:29 (Ref:869903)   #29
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
down to 33.448 now, still haven't got the lines sorted...
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:20 (Ref:870300)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I've done half a lap........
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:21 (Ref:870302)   #31
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
The hi-res version is actually very resource-intensive. I've always gone for the full res versions in the past, but I can see my puter struggling with this one with just me on track. I may have to dispense with some of the (lovely) eye-candy.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 08:22 (Ref:870306)   #32
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I'm running the lite version and it still looks bloody fantastic to me.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 13:36 (Ref:870670)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Right. I think I'll replace it then.
Old 11 Feb 2004, 18:56 (Ref:871013)   #34
crozier74
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
crozier74 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Excellent track, worth all the hype

But yet another one where the creators have totally forgotten about us poor software mode users, the frame rate's diabolical

On the other hand, I think my 1:50 has got to be a new WR for a 6fps lap!!!
So I ride out to the old sundown
Old 11 Feb 2004, 19:11 (Ref:871039)   #35
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Jeez, you run in software mode? Get yourself a graphics card!
Old 12 Feb 2004, 08:50 (Ref:871584)   #36
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

The lastest Brands Hatch track is wonderfully life like, the Paddock hill bend camber and level change is quite good, if only you had the Gs to go with it. I have found it quite difficult to get the line right going out onto the long straight, the cars become quite unstable at times. .
Having only just started to use GPL again it is a long learning curve.
Old 12 Feb 2004, 13:22 (Ref:871868)   #37
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
But what a fun learning curve eh Pete?
Old 12 Feb 2004, 13:36 (Ref:871903)   #38
petestenning
Veteran

petestenning should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

Your right it is great fun, and frustrating at times too.