Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:06 (Ref:3324804)   #226
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Living near Corby, Haggis and deep-fried Mars Bars are actually local delicacies round these parts.

But I'll leave our Scottish friends to bring that kind of thing down. I've got something rather special planned in the culinary department...
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:10 (Ref:3324807)   #227
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I would not say no to some Venison accompanied with some Lagavulin 16 y.o.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3324812)   #228
Foxy_Marshal
Rookie

Scotland
Scotland
Foxy_Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I would not say no to some Venison accompanied with some Lagavulin 16 y.o.
I have to say, i prefer a auchentoshen or a Dalwhinnie
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:31 (Ref:3324815)   #229
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy_Marshal View Post
Not tried the first, dalwhinnie is very acceptable, makes a nice change from my usual chivas regal
Old 29 Oct 2013, 17:42 (Ref:3324823)   #230
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Chivas Regal is not so much me.
I'm more a Bourbon guy, so hope Robert will bring some goodies with him from abroad (like the hauntingly good Woodford Reserve)
Old 29 Oct 2013, 18:02 (Ref:3324833)   #231
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
As sportscar fans we should surely request Bruichladdich whiskey.
Old 29 Oct 2013, 22:30 (Ref:3324909)   #232
Foxy_Marshal
Rookie

Scotland
Scotland
Foxy_Marshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
is a lovely whisky
i was luck to work in the industry for a little while so go to try some beautiful whisky
Old 29 Oct 2013, 22:33 (Ref:3324911)   #233
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxy_Marshal View Post
Ah, Dalwinnie.... Mmmmm, now you're talking!
Old 30 Oct 2013, 12:01 (Ref:3325075)   #234
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
I agree with CTD that a nice Woodford reserve is Always welcome!
Old 31 Oct 2013, 12:50 (Ref:3325497)   #235
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Old 31 Oct 2013, 13:10 (Ref:3325504)   #236
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Not an Ale I have ever heard of before
Old 31 Oct 2013, 13:25 (Ref:3325512)   #237
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I've heard of the brewery. They've made the strongest beer ever (at the moment) by brewing beer and then freezing it. As water freezes at a higher temperature than alcohol, ice cristalls form which are removed. The beer becomes more concentrated. Repeat the process several times, and you end up with a 55% strong beer (or should I say Whiskey?) which looks excellent served in a stuffed squirrel.

Old 31 Oct 2013, 13:39 (Ref:3325519)   #238
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Served in a stuff squirrel, not sure the campaign for real ale(CAMRA) would be keen on supporting that
Old 31 Oct 2013, 14:17 (Ref:3325532)   #239
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Mmmmm, squirrel.......
Old 31 Oct 2013, 14:32 (Ref:3325537)   #240
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
wewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridwewantourdarbyback should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Brewdog have bars across the country now, brilliant beers.
Old 31 Oct 2013, 15:42 (Ref:3325546)   #241
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Mmmmm, squirrel.......
I know the original inhabitants of the new forest probably enjoyed squirrel but suspect you have never actually eaten one Andrew
Old 31 Oct 2013, 17:40 (Ref:3325571)   #242
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I think Andrew was quoting a certain yellow fellow
Old 4 Nov 2013, 12:29 (Ref:3326984)   #243
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Been a while since I posted here but I also got my tickets for 2014 ordered! So definitely going next year.
Old 6 Nov 2013, 11:58 (Ref:3327958)   #244
Groupc
Racer

England
Bedfordshire
Groupc should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've been 18 times, but not since 2007. I'm be there in 2014 !

Only 220 days or some other brief period of time to go !
Old 8 Nov 2013, 13:09 (Ref:3328909)   #245
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Looks like it won't just be the World Cup which creates footballer fever next year.

Former France/Man United goalkeeper Fabien Barthez is looking to make his debut in GT-Am. You might remember he did his rookie laps at the test day in 2012. Sofrev-ASP would be the team and will do ELMS too if they can pull together the money.

http://www.endurance-info.com/fr/fab...am-sofrev-asp/
Old 8 Nov 2013, 13:26 (Ref:3328913)   #246
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hope he gets it together. Would be nice if he found a sport he's good at
Old 8 Nov 2013, 13:27 (Ref:3328916)   #247
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
I know I shouldn't because this is not a football forum but I can't help it:
Old 8 Nov 2013, 13:33 (Ref:3328918)   #248
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I know I shouldn't because this is not a football forum but I can't help it:
It would be extremely immature to start some football puns following this story.

I think I'll put a stop to it now, and save them. I don't want to face a penalty from the moderators.

Then things would really kick off.

Sorry, I can't help it! I'm a soccer for pun.
Old 8 Nov 2013, 13:57 (Ref:3328932)   #249
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The great man

Old 8 Nov 2013, 17:26 (Ref:3329014)   #250
wewantourdarbyback
Veteran

United Kingdom
Surrey
Fab Ian indeed.