Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

View Poll Results: Who's going?
Going 8 36.36%
Not sure 1 4.55%
Not going 13 59.09%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 20 Sep 2014, 11:16 (Ref:3455420)   #251
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaseo88 View Post
Thank you sir. Slightly embarrassed to say I fell asleep about a third of the way through the P1 session last night.

My chances of staying up through the whole race seem non-existent. Anyone in Europe trying it?
Old 20 Sep 2014, 12:04 (Ref:3455431)   #252
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Thank you sir. Slightly embarrassed to say I fell asleep about a third of the way through the P1 session last night.

My chances of staying up through the whole race seem non-existent. Anyone in Europe trying it?
No chance.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 12:07 (Ref:3455433)   #253
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
And now virtually no chance of rain is predicted for both the IMSA and WEC races.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 12:28 (Ref:3455437)   #254
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Absolutely.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 12:38 (Ref:3455440)   #255
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I will, although with my flight leaving early Monday morning I shouldn't really...

Hopefully I'll manage TUSC and WEC, then get a quick nap before BES starts. Bring it on!
Old 20 Sep 2014, 13:36 (Ref:3455454)   #256
blankfile
Racer

blankfile should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Oh of course
Old 20 Sep 2014, 13:47 (Ref:3455458)   #257
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
Hopefully I'll manage TUSC and WEC, then get a quick nap before BES starts. Bring it on!
I'm thinking about it. Could still get some hours of kip in before Blancpain.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 15:00 (Ref:3455473)   #258
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So will they adopt the annoying separate starts for protos and GTs again as they did at Silverstone and Spa? Cause we have Rebellion and Kodewa at the tail back of the grid and surely they wouldn't leave them dragging to the "GT start", so just as SMP at Spa they will automatically be moved to the LMP group I assume?

It's funny cause before the season started I thought USCC of all series was gonna adopt the old Grand-Am DP/GT routine, but didn't quite go so

Old 20 Sep 2014, 15:24 (Ref:3455479)   #259
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
I'm thinking about it. Could still get some hours of kip in before Blancpain.
If it weren't for work I'd be in bed right now! I'm not going to fight it though, if I do feel tired enough during the WEC race I'll get more sleep in and hopefully be ok for the Nurb 1K.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 19:25 (Ref:3455733)   #260
EricS
Racer

United States
Austin, TX
EricS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope the CoTA track crew can do some preventative loose carpet removal before the WEC race. Would hate for it to ruin a team's race.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:20 (Ref:3455778)   #261
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
New link for race:

http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/hwtxso

Code:
http://fiawecapp-lh.akamaihd.net/i/Austin_0@198886/master.m3u8
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:26 (Ref:3455784)   #262
ThatGuy
Rookie

ThatGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The Lotus just made two recon laps.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:37 (Ref:3455787)   #263
Starfish Primer
Veteran

Spain
A Spaniard in Milton Keynes
Starfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridStarfish Primer should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
And now virtually no chance of rain is predicted for both the IMSA and WEC races.
I cannot guarantee to last all the race, my target is to watch the 3 first hours.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:39 (Ref:3455788)   #264
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good luck, I know that feeling.luckily for me it's about to be 3pm,I couldn't watch the tusc race so 6 hours is good enough to make up for it.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:47 (Ref:3455791)   #265
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by deggis View Post
New link for race:

http://backvideo.ampi.tv/embed/hwtxso

Code:
http://fiawecapp-lh.akamaihd.net/i/Austin_0@198886/master.m3u8
Am I the only one who thinks the WEC is leaving this backdoor open on purpose?

Shouldn't be too hard to have these streams properly protected, yet they don't seem to bother.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:48 (Ref:3455794)   #266
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post

Shouldn't be too hard to have these streams properly protected, yet they don't seem to bother.
There might be something in that, you know.

Nothing surprises me in this sport anymore...
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:54 (Ref:3455795)   #267
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The attendance seems to be good.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:55 (Ref:3455796)   #268
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
There might be something in that, you know.

Nothing surprises me in this sport anymore...
Yeah they might have left something open for teams and partners potentially. They shouldn't have to pay to watch something they are bankrolling.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 21:59 (Ref:3455797)   #269
Intimidator
Rookie

Italy
Intimidator should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Do you know a link where they will be uploading the race? I won't be able to stay awake for 6 hours
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3455798)   #270
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post

Wouldn't be surprised that if they (ACO/LMEM or whatever incompetent IT company did the site) are not aware of this. The backdoor is the bug on the signup page that enables accessing the members site without actually completing the purchase process, so just by fixing that would make things harder for us since someone would at least have to buy it before digging up the links. The streams themselves wouldn't have to be protected ( encrypted) but if they were and properly, then we would really be SOL.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3455799)   #271
skeeskirrt
Racer

United States
Boney Mountain
skeeskirrt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well fox sports 1 and 2 showing the same football game. I'll just watch the steam, way better quality anyways.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3455800)   #272
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
Do you know a link where they will be uploading the race? I won't be able to stay awake for 6 hours
It'll be on youtube no doubt.

Also it would be great if someone with the app could sniff out the video url for the onboards
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:03 (Ref:3455801)   #273
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Here is the US thanks FoxSports2 I don't think College Football is WEC. What make it even worse is neither team is ranked.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:05 (Ref:3455802)   #274
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimidator View Post
It won't take too long until the whole race is on youtube.
Old 20 Sep 2014, 22:05 (Ref:3455803)   #275
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
Good start wurz!