Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2023, 22:58 (Ref:4141769)   #276
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Here is the key .... if you get "Enhanced Protection" .... Enhanced protection
Faster, proactive protection against dangerous websites, downloads, and extensions. Warns you about password breaches. Requires browsing data to be sent to Google.

So if you told the bowser corporation not to track you, they will make you suffer.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:02 (Ref:4141770)   #277
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
LMP3 cars can't cut steel beams dude
Balance of Performance is just great engine displacement replacement in disguise, wake up sheeple
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:05 (Ref:4141771)   #278
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
For Chrome (Not guaranteeing it works .... )
Choose which sites can show insecure content
On your computer, open Chrome "".
At the top right, click More More and then Settings.
Click Privacy and security and then Site Settings.
Click Additional content settings and then Insecure content.
Next to "Not allowed to show insecure content," click Add.
Enter the site's URL.
To change an added site's specific default settings: Next to the URL, click More More.
Click either Allow, Edit, or Remove.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:09 (Ref:4141772)   #279
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh no!! Gonna be some damage to the 01
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:10 (Ref:4141773)   #280
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Oh no!!
Messy incident there with many cars
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:11 (Ref:4141774)   #281
Maelochs
Veteran

I missed the #60 hitting whoever which supposedly started all that but the fallout is miserable.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:14 (Ref:4141776)   #282
belt driven
Racer

United States
NE exurban ATL
belt driven has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Dixon 01 turned 1:41 , then a 1:40. Need to pit it.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:16 (Ref:4141777)   #283
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Dixon in. Hope they can stay on the lead lap. Peacock missing it all to fluff BMW.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:17 (Ref:4141778)   #284
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Despite Hindy's best efforts I don't think Pagenaud will get a pen for that. There's a way that didn't have to go down like that - probably without an AMy AM in the P2.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:20 (Ref:4141779)   #285
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
For Chrome (Not guaranteeing it works .... )

Choose which sites can show insecure content

On your computer, open Chrome "".

At the top right, click More More and then Settings.

Click Privacy and security and then Site Settings.

Click Additional content settings and then Insecure content.

Next to "Not allowed to show insecure content," click Add.

Enter the site's URL.

To change an added site's specific default settings: Next to the URL, click More More.

Click either Allow, Edit, or Remove.
Thanks I was looking for those settings. Unfortunately didn't work to solve my issue, but Tapatalk on my phone works fine.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:23 (Ref:4141780)   #286
Maelochs
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Thanks I was looking for those settings. Unfortunately didn't work to solve my issue, but Tapatalk on my phone works fine.
yeah ... didn't help me either .... i am in an icognito window .... maybe this will work.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:24 (Ref:4141781)   #287
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Great battle for 3rd in GTP. Peacock cuts to fluff Corvette.

Pagenaud to 3rd.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:27 (Ref:4141782)   #288
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
yeah ... didn't help me either .... i am in an icognito window .... maybe this will work.
Quote:
I'm using my laptop to actually watch cars. In car 60 and casting to a TV for the 3 so I can see something in GTD. Using Tapatalk exclusively for the forum. Having the same use with Chrome ATM
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:29 (Ref:4141783)   #289
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
I'm using my laptop to actually watch cars. In car 60 and casting to a TV for the 3 so I can see something in GTD. Using Tapatalk exclusively for the forum. Having the same use with Chrome ATM
I just added tapa on my chromebook so i don't have to look at little phone screen. Plus i can use keyboard now!

Sent from my volteer using Tapatalk
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:32 (Ref:4141784)   #290
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
I just added tapa on my chromebook so i don't have to look at little phone screen. Plus i can use keyboard now!

Keyboards are so 2010.

I hate Peacock but I'm a instant fan of Georgia Henneberry.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:38 (Ref:4141785)   #291
Maelochs
Veteran

I might need to consider fieldofdreams' set-up ... GTD is usually a really good race.
Old 28 Jan 2023, 23:42 (Ref:4141786)   #292
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Quote:
I might need to consider fieldofdreams' set-up ... GTD is usually a really good race.
i have 3 tabs open with different in cars, it is nice

Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:06 (Ref:4141787)   #293
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Josef is in the Tower car now, turning 1:40 laps. Even though the car is way down the order it appears to be working ok.

Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:08 (Ref:4141789)   #294
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 7 in pieces in the garage.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:11 (Ref:4141790)   #295
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
The 7 in pieces in the garage.
Shifting problem related to battery/MGU being reported.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:15 (Ref:4141791)   #296
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Home made wings and fries (chips) consumed. I might be pushed out of the warm main room by the fam shortly. That might mean porch and cigar , but would mean far less screens...
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:16 (Ref:4141792)   #297
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Just watching the GTPs splitting or simply overtaking them is crazy!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:32 (Ref:4141794)   #298
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Overall leader in. Peacock on break. All their shows look horrendous, BTW
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:39 (Ref:4141795)   #299
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Not sure there will be any signs left at the kink by the end of the race.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 00:40 (Ref:4141796)   #300
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
#7 back on track – the battery change only took about 25 minutes.