Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 4 May 2016, 18:27 (Ref:3638512)   #276
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Les billets sont arrive chez nous
Old 4 May 2016, 18:31 (Ref:3638514)   #277
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by claude2cv View Post
bet you feel relieved now claude, it is always good when you have them in your grubby mits
Old 4 May 2016, 20:35 (Ref:3638555)   #278
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Same here - always a good feeling to have them arrive.
Old 5 May 2016, 08:46 (Ref:3638716)   #279
claude2cv
Racer

claude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridclaude2cv should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
bet you feel relieved now claude, it is always good when you have them in your grubby mits
Yes, it makes the date seem a lot nearer, excitement is rising, better calm down by watching the race at Spa on Saturday :-)

sean
Old 5 May 2016, 11:47 (Ref:3638764)   #280
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
make sure you look out for all the tenthers in the background
Old 7 May 2016, 18:45 (Ref:3639873)   #281
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Couldn't be more pumped up for Le Mans now after that stunning race at Spa. Sets it all up beautifully!
Old 7 May 2016, 19:11 (Ref:3639888)   #282
TzeiTzei
Veteran

Finland
TzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridTzeiTzei should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Not that I was going to Le Mans, but I'm already slightly annoyed that a friend of mine is getting married that saturday. 52 weekends in a year and they picked that one
Old 8 May 2016, 07:49 (Ref:3640003)   #283
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by TzeiTzei View Post
Not that I was going to Le Mans, but I'm already slightly annoyed that a friend of mine is getting married that saturday. 52 weekends in a year and they picked that one
Weddings are dangerous.
Old 8 May 2016, 08:25 (Ref:3640012)   #284
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Friends just have no idea do they?
Old 8 May 2016, 09:53 (Ref:3640037)   #285
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
There are churches in Le mans, suggest they get married there
Old 8 May 2016, 11:40 (Ref:3640065)   #286
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sensible.....
Old 10 May 2016, 19:16 (Ref:3640685)   #287
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Just to get all of us even more excited about the highlight of european motor racing 5 weeks in the future the eurovision song contest has just started, a chance for all of us to be horrible about our fellow europeans choice of songs while pretending our own is so much better. European can be very divided at times but no other group of countries can put on a show like this. I am a european and proud of it
Old 10 May 2016, 21:07 (Ref:3640721)   #288
claude2cv
Racer

Quote:
I have a new recruit coming with me this time. He has followed the race for years on tv and RLM. His wife has given permission for him to go away on their wedding anniversary.

Sean
Old 13 May 2016, 11:16 (Ref:3641328)   #289
Badlands99
Racer

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Badlands99 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
After my fantastic first Le Mans 'experience' last year I am unfortunately having to miss this year's event - a few employment issues for my good lady insist that funds were diverted elsewhere when best tickets, hotels etc were first available.

Enjoyed Silverstone more than ever and suddenly realised what I am missing again!

I will be following all the threads with great interest and watching, very jealously' from afar ................

Hope you all have a great time!

Dave
Old 14 May 2016, 03:49 (Ref:3641508)   #290
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I've been quiet in this year's build-up because I'm currently in Colombia, and very rarely have access to Internet. I'm not back until June 6th, so I won't have too long to wait at all. I guess the advantage of missing the opening two rounds of the WEC and having only written reports of the Test Day is that waiting for race week to come won't seem quite as unbearable as it usually does.

This will be the first time since 2005 that we haven't camped. I'm told we've gone full-scale namby-pamby this year and gone for a week long, Tuesday to Tuesday stay in a gite about an hour's drive from the circuit.

Really hope I get to meet more of you this year - managed to share the pleasure of watching the start with Victor in 2015, but I was too late for the meeting which was a massive shame.

Roll on June!
Old 14 May 2016, 09:36 (Ref:3641552)   #291
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well if you are in Colombia doing whatever you should have made enough to buy a gite and have money to spare to run an lmp2 team.
I am sure we will see you next month
Old 14 May 2016, 20:22 (Ref:3641637)   #292
Rocky_2483
Rookie

Rocky_2483 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I have a new recruit coming with me this time. He has followed the race for years on tv and RLM. His wife has given permission for him to go away on their wedding anniversary.

Sean
Haha yes i feel like i will be paying for this for many years to come. Really looking forward to it. Hi to everybody.

Joe.
Old 14 May 2016, 20:59 (Ref:3641646)   #293
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_2483 View Post
Haha yes i feel like i will be paying for this for many years to come. Really looking forward to it. Hi to everybody.

Joe.
Welcome to the forum, to Le Mans and to the meeting, Joe.
Old 15 May 2016, 09:50 (Ref:3641701)   #294
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_2483 View Post

Joe.
yes welcome to the forum joe, but take care le mans is addictive, very addictive
Old 15 May 2016, 17:40 (Ref:3641852)   #295
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Welcome Joe. Bear in mind the Le Mans addiction - you may miss quite a few anniversaries in the years to come.....
Old 3 Jun 2016, 11:30 (Ref:3646807)   #296
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
found out today that i'm not working the le mans weekend after all...

hmmmm....!!
Old 3 Jun 2016, 13:56 (Ref:3646866)   #297
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post

hmmmm....!!
See you there then, if you can sneak onto TR i am sure we will find space for you
Old 3 Jun 2016, 21:52 (Ref:3646998)   #298
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post

hmmmm....!!
Only place to be then Bella!
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:23 (Ref:3647071)   #299
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Gotta do it!
Old 4 Jun 2016, 09:27 (Ref:3647073)   #300
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
We have spoken so book the crossing bella and see you there