Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 2 Feb 2011, 07:48 (Ref:2824356)   #301
Mal
Veteran

England
London
Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!Mal is going for a new world record!
So is this a tie up between Ian Dawson and Lawrence Tomlinson or is it a sale of a car for LNT to go their own way?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:08 (Ref:2824361)   #302
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
So is this a tie up between Ian Dawson and Lawrence Tomlinson or is it a sale of a car for LNT to go their own way?
LNT are contracting Ian to run their programme this year with his car
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:12 (Ref:2824363)   #303
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Delighted for Ian Dawson ..... maybe a bit more money for his effort to finally get something done .

I honestly feel that the last few years didnt do his reputation much good , not for lack of trying but , I guess its hard to accomplish much with a new idea , against works teamsand proven chassis/engine combos .

I wish them the best .
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:30 (Ref:2824372)   #304
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2011 full season entry list in PDF,including nationality and tire info
http://www.lemans-series.com/ml/imag...entry_list.pdf
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:39 (Ref:2824379)   #305
Lola T70
Racer

Lola T70 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911targa View Post
2011 full season entry list in PDF,including nationality and tire info
http://www.lemans-series.com/ml/imag...entry_list.pdf
Is the Rangoni Zytek Hybrid the Corsa car that turned up on occasion in ALMS?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:46 (Ref:2824383)   #306
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola T70 View Post
Is the Rangoni Zytek Hybrid the Corsa car that turned up on occasion in ALMS?
No it's based on the Barazi Epsilon chassis
Old 2 Feb 2011, 08:55 (Ref:2824387)   #307
Lola T70
Racer

Lola T70 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin View Post
No it's based on the Barazi Epsilon chassis
thanks, I presume the hybrid system is a development of the Zytek system Corsa used or is it completely new?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 09:04 (Ref:2824391)   #308
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lola T70 View Post
thanks, I presume the hybrid system is a development of the Zytek system Corsa used or is it completely new?
Its a new system - designed as an off the shelf - bolt on - system for customers in 2012
Old 2 Feb 2011, 09:31 (Ref:2824410)   #309
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
http://twitter.com/#!/AnthoEI/status/32732435137437697

Guy Smith and Jeroen Bleekemolen signed by Rebellion Racing, presumably for the long-distance races.
Old 2 Feb 2011, 14:07 (Ref:2824544)   #310
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Mm. Does Bleekemolen intend to race in ALMS with Black Swan again?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 14:24 (Ref:2824554)   #311
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Yes.
Old 2 Feb 2011, 15:31 (Ref:2824585)   #312
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
It says on his Twitter that he'll still be at the other ALMS races and hopes they can win the championship again.
Old 2 Feb 2011, 16:28 (Ref:2824620)   #313
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Any one running the Zytek hybrid plug-in?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 17:08 (Ref:2824640)   #314
Tim the Grey
Veteran

Wales
Across the M40 from Gaydon...
Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!Tim the Grey has a real shot at the championship!
Rangoni, as mentioned further up the thread?
Old 2 Feb 2011, 17:55 (Ref:2824663)   #315
WMUCarGuy
Veteran

United States
WMUCarGuy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim the Grey View Post
Rangoni, as mentioned further up the thread?
But it's not the same car as Corsa ran.
Old 18 Feb 2011, 09:31 (Ref:2833179)   #316
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Just bumping an entry list link forward to here:

Full Season LMS Entry List
Old 18 Feb 2011, 20:32 (Ref:2833475)   #317
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The LMS website has also just published news and an entry list for the Official test day on March 11 and 12 at Paul Ricard:
http://www.lemans-series.com/en/s03_....php?news=1617

Pretty good showing.

The full year entry isn't that bad, actually. A little bit skinny in some categories but enough for some good racing I think. However, P1 only survives because Rebellion found room to do both ILMC and LMS. It's a shame others didn't do the same.
Of course, I'm partly saying this because I'm in Portugal, and would have loved seeing some other top teams at Estoril!
Old 19 Feb 2011, 06:37 (Ref:2833629)   #318
vyselegend
Racer

France
Paris, France
vyselegend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03 View Post
Just bumping an entry list link forward to here:

Full Season LMS Entry List
Thanks for redirecting me here Bentley.

Seing how LMIC races entries are top notch in comparison to LMS ones, I somehow regret to have choosen to attend the HTTT race. If I could reconsider it, I'd choose to go to Spa instead (don't have budget to do both). Sure it will cost me more (I already have a car waiting for me in South France and can live by my family's house, which makes the week end cheap), but it should be worth it. Next year I'm definitly going to Spa instead.
Old 19 Feb 2011, 09:40 (Ref:2833672)   #319
littleman
Veteran

littleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridlittleman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Must say, the entries this year are a little disappointing, especially LMP1. The lap times are going to be much slower too so not really sure what these new regs have achieved - a dumbed down spectacle I fear - except for Le Mans itself.
Old 22 Feb 2011, 12:30 (Ref:2835151)   #320
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Pecom Racing are at Estoril today. Luis Perez Companc behind the wheel.

http://twitpic.com/42jhb3
Old 22 Feb 2011, 14:34 (Ref:2835213)   #321
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmi View Post
Pecom Racing are at Estoril today. Luis Perez Companc behind the wheel.

http://twitpic.com/42jhb3
I'm guessing this is the first track test for the new Lola LMP2 open top? Initially I thought this car would look just like the older Lola, but the body work does look a little bit different than previous models.
Old 23 Feb 2011, 12:50 (Ref:2835594)   #322
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Boutsen Energy Oreca LMP2 livery

http://www.gt-eins.at/cms/index.php?...=6039&Itemid=1

That looks sweet .
Old 10 Mar 2011, 15:42 (Ref:2843431)   #323
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Team Extreme Limite's Norma in its 2011 livery. Dare I say it... that actually looks rather good.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ma%20M200P.jpg
Old 10 Mar 2011, 15:51 (Ref:2843438)   #324
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Team Extreme Limite's Norma in its 2011 livery. Dare I say it... that actually looks rather good.

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ma%20M200P.jpg
It reminds me of the last Courage .
But nice.
Old 26 Mar 2011, 21:06 (Ref:2853755)   #325
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
News today on DAILY SPORTSCAR that TDS Racing have signed Jody Firth as their third driver for the full 2011 LMS season. He will be driving their P2 Oreca 03.

Good luck mate, and we shall look forward to your in depth race reports!