Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 17 Sep 2003, 20:41 (Ref:722347)   #301
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
lastly, Ayse takes the flag. And not in quite such dramatic style as last year...
Old 17 Sep 2003, 20:44 (Ref:722353)   #302
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
just a quick question. How do you get screen shots?
Old 17 Sep 2003, 20:48 (Ref:722356)   #303
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Several ways

press Print Screen on your keyboard, and then close GPL, go to paint (or you favorite editing prog) and right click on the page and click "paste"

go to www.howiesfunware.com , and get "Howies Quick Screen Capture"

Just run it in the background, and press F12, and it save a picture to a specified location
Old 17 Sep 2003, 20:58 (Ref:722365)   #304
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice shots p, I don't like the engine blow up on much though!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 17:32 (Ref:724447)   #305
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think it makes a very nice picture indeed......
Old 19 Sep 2003, 17:33 (Ref:724452)   #306
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I want to know how the hell you didn't hit him! If you had hit him, it would have been a nicer picture still!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 17:34 (Ref:724455)   #307
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think the still was taken sort of mid-way through his detonation, I was actually a second or so behind when it let go.
Old 19 Sep 2003, 17:37 (Ref:724458)   #308
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
yes, i wanted an earlier shot, but i was in a warp at the time, so i lost you for 2 or 3 seconds when all of a sudden, D reappears on fire!
Old 19 Sep 2003, 17:39 (Ref:724462)   #309
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, I just hope the win wasn't a portent of things to come. Last season I made the mistake of winning the first race as well (Monza) and things rapidly went downhill from there.....
Old 19 Sep 2003, 23:15 (Ref:724723)   #310
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Well here's hoping....
Old 20 Sep 2003, 14:02 (Ref:725000)   #311
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
You won't be so likely to win Monza this year though methinks
Old 20 Sep 2003, 15:40 (Ref:725026)   #312
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
But I'll be trying......

Remember, it aint in the Lotus this year.....
Old 20 Sep 2003, 16:21 (Ref:725059)   #313
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
No, your right, it's in the Honda. Oh joy.
Old 20 Sep 2003, 17:05 (Ref:725101)   #314
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
It should be a lot of fun in the Honda.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 18:03 (Ref:726782)   #315
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I just realised race two is in a weeks time. This last week has really gone by fast! I'm sort of wondering whether to try a longer run at Monaco, but for some reason, i just can't be bothered to do anything, even though i want to
Old 22 Sep 2003, 18:39 (Ref:726833)   #316
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
'Practicing' longer runs never works anyway. You can't recreate what a real race will be like, how you'll have to adjust your pace relative to others, when to push, when to ease off etc. Just try to keep it off the walls and race the race as it comes.
Old 22 Sep 2003, 19:04 (Ref:726863)   #317
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I do it to get an idea of what pace I can run at, to stop me bouncing off the walls...
Old 22 Sep 2003, 19:34 (Ref:726902)   #318
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think you should both race each other hard side by side into the first corner.

I'll watch......
Old 22 Sep 2003, 20:57 (Ref:727011)   #319
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Well it worked for you at Kya!
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:01 (Ref:727305)   #320
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I tell you what i shall be practicing. Starts!. With the volume turned way down.... I'm not going to make that mistake again
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:16 (Ref:727320)   #321
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I think you should both race each other hard side by side into the first corner.

I'll watch......
Watch what, me and D crashing, or Me, D, and Ozy zooming past you?
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:29 (Ref:727342)   #322
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
A little contact, but leaving enough space for a slow-starter to squeeze through would be excellent. If I get ahead of you, I can assure you that you won't be zooming past me at Monaco. I shall lap in the 1m50 mark with a very wide Cooper........
Old 23 Sep 2003, 07:29 (Ref:727343)   #323
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Only joking......
Old 23 Sep 2003, 08:36 (Ref:727397)   #324
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Sounds like a plan Ayse .
Old 23 Sep 2003, 12:22 (Ref:727644)   #325
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Monaco present opportunities like no other circuit, Damon......