Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 7 Nov 2023, 09:58 (Ref:4184935)   #326
Number7
Racer

Denmark
Copenhagen
Number7 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
2 seats at T17. Not much left.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:01 (Ref:4184936)   #327
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I've no idea what seat I have in T17, but essentially I have the same package as last year. If TD or 1st Tickets come up with something better, I may put my camping ticket up for sale.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:02 (Ref:4184937)   #328
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
I somehow managed to land two Tertre Rouge and two ACO T18 grandstand tickets
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:03 (Ref:4184938)   #329
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Although they were showing as available every time I selected TR or Houx pitches, they were sold out. Very strange.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:04 (Ref:4184939)   #330
crooky
Racer

crooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcrooky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I've managed to order 4 tickets under one membership.

I could only see the option to order two tickets with member discount and nothing for a full price option. So had to order 2 tickets on one session and two on another both with the membership discount.

Is this likely to cause issues?
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:05 (Ref:4184940)   #331
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GA's, Grandstands, Parking and Camping all purchased as desired.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:11 (Ref:4184941)   #332
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
This ticket buying proces is a pain, how is it possible all good camping is gone? We are being fooled. Have to find a way now to be happy with what I got.
Good luck if you are still trying to get tickets.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:14 (Ref:4184943)   #333
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I could purchase two grandstand tickets instead of three... I understood we could buy two tickets at member price plus two at full price.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:15 (Ref:4184944)   #334
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincegail View Post
I somehow managed to land two Tertre Rouge and two ACO T18 grandstand tickets
You were incredibly lucky Vincent. Well done!
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4184945)   #335
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I could purchase two grandstand tickets instead of three... I understood we could buy two tickets at member price plus two at full price.
It would only let me buy 2. So I had to use Lauren's account to buy the other 2 and managed to get all four together. I'm really glad we only have to do this once every year....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:16 (Ref:4184946)   #336
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Well, so far, we've all been relatively successful. Well done all.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:17 (Ref:4184947)   #337
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I've no idea what seat I have in T17, but essentially I have the same package as last year. If TD or 1st Tickets come up with something better, I may put my camping ticket up for sale.
If you don't specify a seat Peter they give you a camping chair on the roof of the stand......
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:17 (Ref:4184948)   #338
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
I didn't see any seating plan but maybe I was in a hurry.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:20 (Ref:4184949)   #339
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
I didn't see any seating plan but maybe I was in a hurry.
It was there. Very small and difficult to select seats.

There were a number of 'orphan' seats left in T17, i.e. single seats. Last year when I tried to pick a combination of 3 in one row and another in a row down, it refused to allow it, saying you couldn't leave orphan seats...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 10:22 (Ref:4184950)   #340
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ah well, I'm essentially on my own so location for T17 isn't a worry. I only want it for the first hour and occaisonally through the night. Last year I had T18 with a great seat just three rows back from the front.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 11:07 (Ref:4184953)   #341
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
So, out of curiosity, I've signed in again.

It's telling me that all grandstands are now sold out other than T10 (Siko) and T21 (Tavano)

On camping there is still Beausejour, Clos Fleuri, Cormier and Mulsanne has reappeared.

All parking sites appeared to be available still.

As last year though, we don't know if the ACO have held back a supply of tickets for non-members next week.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 11:11 (Ref:4184954)   #342
RL17
Racer

United Kingdom
Maidstone, Kent
RL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRL17 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If you have any money left? Did you see the PH post on LM 24 plates for sale - but do need a new car next March unless hold it for a while
Old 7 Nov 2023, 11:30 (Ref:4184956)   #343
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by RL17 View Post
If you have any money left? Did you see the PH post on LM 24 plates for sale - but do need a new car next March unless hold it for a while
I thought it must be time for LM24HRS, but as I have that without the 'M', I'm not bothered really....
Old 7 Nov 2023, 11:32 (Ref:4184957)   #344
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
So I have two seats in Lagache, three enceintes générales, one park Exposition and one park Mulsanne-Arnage.

Till two years ago I used to receive my three seats in Lagache and my car park Blanc which was also used for Mulsanne and Arnage...
Old 7 Nov 2023, 11:33 (Ref:4184958)   #345
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I didn't know the blanc ticket also worked for Mulsanne /Arnage. We've been turned away in the past if we couldn't show a Mulsanne/Arnage ticket even though we were displaying blanc.

I have Expo and M/A too.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 12:49 (Ref:4184968)   #346
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I didn't know the blanc ticket also worked for Mulsanne /Arnage. We've been turned away in the past if we couldn't show a Mulsanne/Arnage ticket even though we were displaying blanc.
Maybe I have lost some memory but I think it was the case in the 2010's and before.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 12:54 (Ref:4184970)   #347
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
have got the grandstand tickets I wanted but what a farce it was in getting campsite tickets...
fed up with this process so next year will probably be my swansong at le Mans.

Up for new things such as Nürburgring 24 hrs or Spa 24 hrs.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 12:55 (Ref:4184971)   #348
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Learned my lesson from this year. Sorted.
Old 7 Nov 2023, 13:04 (Ref:4184972)   #349
DasModell
Rookie

DasModell should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Managed to get 2xtickets and 2xT14 tribune
Old 7 Nov 2023, 13:04 (Ref:4184973)   #350
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
This year's experience was more fraught for me than last year, for sure. There were a lot of people last year who weren't prepared at all but this year far more people were prepared and no doubt a lot of people had acquired ACO memberships just to make sure of getting what they wanted. I was delayed by about 20-25 minutes getting in and what with stories of some people managing to buy tickets before ticketing actually officially opened, I count myself lucky to have got pretty much everything I needed in one go. I think the mistake I made was actually sitting on the tickets page over half an hour before ticketing opened as I was then dumped out again with 10 minutes to go which put me back behind a lot of other people. But it's done and I'm happy with what I got, but I'm bloody glad I only have to do that once a year....