Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:20 (Ref:2623024)   #326
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Champion Porsche/Audi territory
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
Whassa matter with Denny's? I've never puked once cause of 'em!

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:21 (Ref:2623025)   #327
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
i've never been sure why they want to grab them RIGHT away always, not matter what...
If he'd bounced it off the wall maybe it's fair enough...but he hadn't!
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:23 (Ref:2623028)   #328
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
If he'd bounced it off the wall maybe it's fair enough...but he hadn't!
safety is NASCAR's, I mean GA's main concern....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
Whassa matter with Denny's? I've never puked once cause of 'em!
their food looks gross even on the commercials...
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:23 (Ref:2623029)   #329
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
o God...Denny's!
You must be a Waffle House man Jeremy?

I am pulling for the Lizard car now. It would be great to see them get a 24 hour victory since LeMans has been eluding them.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:26 (Ref:2623031)   #330
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
You must be a Waffle House man Jeremy?

I am pulling for the Lizard car now. It would be great to see them get a 24 hour victory since LeMans has been eluding them.
I love me some scattered, covered and smothered...

67 gotta make up 3 laps...plenty of time left.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:32 (Ref:2623033)   #331
jimclark
Veteran

United States
jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!jimclark has a real shot at the podium!
"You must be a Waffle House man Jeremy?"

Now we're talking Montezuma's Revenge territory. (Though I make my stops when I'm on the road)

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:39 (Ref:2623035)   #332
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
it's always good a 4 in morning...
then again, most things are good then.

Calvin is telling us it may come down to fuel mileage....hmmmmm
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:54 (Ref:2623047)   #333
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
This is the best I've ever seen the Sahlen's boys run. I guess they're serious about being competitive in their Mazdas.

DK
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:59 (Ref:2623051)   #334
Yakuncha
Racer

Ireland
Dublin,Ireland
Yakuncha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Time to work on my abs
Old 31 Jan 2010, 18:59 (Ref:2623052)   #335
jimclark
Veteran

United States
A -
Quote:
it's always good a 4 in morning...
then again, most things are good then.

B -
Calvin is telling us it may come down to fuel mileage....hmmmmm
A - That, years ago for me... Actually now, I hit a WH on my way to Daytona and have my breakfast at Denny's whilst there.

B - I think it's gonna more be that "competition"...errrr...debris...yellow that i think'll do it... I sure hope they don' pull one of those...'specially after last year's 12 lb. ubderweight Brunos win....

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:01 (Ref:2623055)   #336
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
lmao, love the way the british eurosport logo is just behind the speed one top right, so it reads "British Speed"
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:03 (Ref:2623057)   #337
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Looks like old Mags is smelling blood in the water as he goes after the Sahlen's Mazda.

DK
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:14 (Ref:2623064)   #338
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
Hepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHepatic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
#6 engine fire, might be lucky but dont look good
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:14 (Ref:2623065)   #339
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Really hoping everyone can keep it together, Barbosa will have a tough time if a yellow flies without a clutch and a sticky throttle. How far back is Jorg behind Ham? AJ just blew their chance to tighten the field up by being a decent driver

Fox must really think race fans are the dumbest people on the planet with all the junk commercials, but at least it's not the tax cheater commercials other channels are running.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:17 (Ref:2623070)   #340
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimclark View Post
A -

A - That, years ago for me... Actually now, I hit a WH on my way to Daytona and have my breakfast at Denny's whilst there.
classic...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hepatic View Post
lmao, love the way the british eurosport logo is just behind the speed one top right, so it reads "British Speed"
....and classy
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:18 (Ref:2623071)   #341
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Isn't that at least the second right rear the 22 has blown so far? But once again a good sportscar driver making it back to the pits, Pruett can't catch a break Sorry pulling for the illegitimate Porsche SUV, the motor's origin fits the look of the DPs
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:18 (Ref:2623073)   #342
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
How far back is Jorg behind Ham?
Looks like about 4 to 5 laps.

DK
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:22 (Ref:2623076)   #343
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Broad - http://grandam.racersites-cluster.co...sid=728&VN=943

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:24 (Ref:2623078)   #344
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, Speed finally decided to show anything toward the front of the GT field, had spent a lot of time on some of the backfield teams.

That Lola really looks like its run up under another car at high speed, the DPs aren't really good looking cars but that's just wrong at the front.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:31 (Ref:2623083)   #345
Hepatic
Veteran

United Kingdom
Preston-ish
quite like the Lola, its the Dallara i think that looks awful
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:39 (Ref:2623097)   #346
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Speed is throwing Justin Wilson under the bus now aren't they?
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:48 (Ref:2623109)   #347
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Speed is throwing Justin Wilson under the bus now aren't they?
It does seem like they are trying to say it was his fault. He did what any good driver would do. He reported what happened and what he heard and the crew chief made the call to bring him into the Paddock. All very reasonable in my opinion.

DK
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:56 (Ref:2623117)   #348
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They ought to throw Tony Brooks under the bus too...
Old 31 Jan 2010, 19:59 (Ref:2623121)   #349
jimclark
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
They ought to throw Tony Brooks under the bus too...
???????

A quick refresher, please...

jimclark
Old 31 Jan 2010, 20:01 (Ref:2623123)   #350
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Still trying to figure out why they are letting the second Camaro run around with most of the front clip gone. Like Dorsey said, it's got to be underweight. Built off a proven chassis so I'm sure they were close to the min before they started the race, but I guess as long as it is within 12 pounds it's ok.