Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:46 (Ref:2707568)   #351
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lieb is moving up the timing screen
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2707569)   #352
Martin90
Racer

Netherlands
Martin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMartin90 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
radio le mans works perfectly here, but I do have to press the play button for it to start playing (but that's been the case for ages I thought)
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2707570)   #353
Holt
Veteran

United States
Holt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridHolt should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Very worrying news for Audi, Montagny's lap was set at the end of the third stint on that same set of tires.

And now it's Super-Stephane in the car...
And according to some of his sectors a 3'19 was definitely possible

If they go 3'15 in qualifying...thats videogame speeds
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:47 (Ref:2707572)   #354
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
did he just say the 458 gt2 will be at pettit
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:51 (Ref:2707574)   #355
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
anyone thin pugs not gonna take this?
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:52 (Ref:2707575)   #356
EsbenT
Rookie

Norway
Sandnes
EsbenT should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
Lieb is moving up the timing screen
Woohoo! I'm personally hoping Porsche will finally reclaim the GT2 crown this year, and this certainly bodes well if you ask me
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:52 (Ref:2707576)   #357
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin90 View Post
radio le mans works perfectly here, but I do have to press the play button for it to start playing (but that's been the case for ages I thought)
Nope, tried that as well...

Play-button turns into Pause-button and back into play-button a few secs later...

Flash Player update didn't help either...
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:52 (Ref:2707577)   #358
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
Nope, not for me. Speakers are on and I get the flash-player-bar with the volume control and the play button etc, but no sound.
Did you push the play button?

L.P.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:52 (Ref:2707579)   #359
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Only Aston and Corvette below 4:00 so far in GT1 and barely ahead of the GT2s. Pretty sure the GT2 Ferraris, Corvettes and Porsches will beat the GT1s this year.

DK
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:53 (Ref:2707580)   #360
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
why?
Don't know. But the danish presenter said so
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:54 (Ref:2707581)   #361
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Nope, tried that as well...

Flash Player update didn't help either...
try it in a different browser. chrome or the fox. allow scripts in ff
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:55 (Ref:2707583)   #362
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
anyone thin pugs not gonna take this?
To quote Nick Daman at the end of last year's race... "Two words: Olivier Quesnel."
Old 9 Jun 2010, 17:58 (Ref:2707585)   #363
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If I were an Audi fan I wouldn't get too concerned yet. Audi know how to win this race and being first on the timing charts in the first practice session is not necessarily the way to do it. Peugeot certainly have the early advantage and with last years win, the confidence, but at the end it will still be close and Audi will get their chance.

DK
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:01 (Ref:2707589)   #364
chrizzzie
Rookie

Canada
chrizzzie should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Damn Eurosport what is with the channel bumbing. Anyhow here is a new feed: http://atdhe.net/19871/watch-24-hours-of-le-mans

hope it works for quals.
Don't want to sound like a spammer but I'll be broadcasting every single minute.

Also have included a Justine Monnier appreciation section
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:04 (Ref:2707590)   #365
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrizzzie View Post
Don't want to sound like a spammer but I'll be broadcasting every single minute.

Also have included a Justine Monnier appreciation section
No, no spamming please.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:08 (Ref:2707596)   #366
adrs2k
Rookie

adrs2k should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have been on this site religously for months now! Finally became a member. Thank you for all the links. It is has been aweseome sitting here at work watching LM on one screen, and working on the other. I will def be making a donation!! Thanks for all the updates and great reading!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:10 (Ref:2707598)   #367
jhansen
Veteran

United States
California
jhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridjhansen should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrs2k View Post
I have been on this site religously for months now! Finally became a member. Thank you for all the links. It is has been aweseome sitting here at work watching LM on one screen, and working on the other. I will def be making a donation!! Thanks for all the updates and great reading!
Welcome to the forum and thank you for the kind words. Enjoy the race!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:10 (Ref:2707599)   #368
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrs2k View Post
Welcome!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:14 (Ref:2707601)   #369
Speed-King
Veteran

Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!Speed-King has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
try it in a different browser. chrome or the fox. allow scripts in ff
Thanks, FF is my standard browser and there it didn't work, but it runs just fine in Chrome.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:24 (Ref:2707615)   #370
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
Quote:
Thanks, FF is my standard browser and there it didn't work, but it runs just fine in Chrome.
there ya go bubba. enjoy. i think most of the video feeds are down for about another hour and 40 mins. that is when the quals begin.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:27 (Ref:2707619)   #371
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
92 minutes.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:29 (Ref:2707620)   #372
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
1,5 hours from your post.
22:00 at GMT +1
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:31 (Ref:2707622)   #373
Speed-King
Veteran

Quote:
there ya go bubba. enjoy. i think most of the video feeds are down for about another hour and 40 mins. that is when the quals begin.
No video stream for me tonight...visiting my parents which live in the middle of nowhere as far as broadband is concerned.
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:37 (Ref:2707627)   #374
adrs2k
Rookie

adrs2k should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can't wait for qualifying!!! Thank you very much to sportszone for running different streams atm to keep us occupied!
Old 9 Jun 2010, 18:40 (Ref:2707629)   #375
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
No video stream for me tonight...visiting my parents which live in the middle of nowhere as far as broadband is concerned.
I didn't know you are gonna be in my neiberhood , grab a few bears and come over.. PS Q$@$@Using 128Kbit thats 16 KB per sec, and hating every second off it
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.