Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:11 (Ref:4141855)   #351
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Broken Porsche. Yellow?
It appears so, and that will do it for me for the next 7 hours or so. Look forward to waking up with a completely different timing screen. Lmp3 for the win!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:13 (Ref:4141856)   #352
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Broken Porsche. Yellow?
I guess it's worth a yellow? Looked mostly out of harm's way to me.
Quote:
https://youtu.be/F-f-AT9OKVo

As a family we are into Strictly Come Dancing. We’ve never had an Indy 500 winner on the show I don’t think we’ve had anyone from Motorsport on it at all in the UK.
Love the guy. He's older than me!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:20 (Ref:4141857)   #353
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
It appears so, and that will do it for me for the next 7 hours or so. Look forward to waking up with a completely different timing screen. Lmp3 for the win!
Good night. Light weight.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:20 (Ref:4141858)   #354
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:21 (Ref:4141859)   #355
E.B
Veteran

United Kingdom
About 7kms East of Albert Park Melbourne
E.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameE.B will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Fortunately the Strictly video is geoblocked for me.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:24 (Ref:4141860)   #356
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.B View Post
Fortunately the Strictly video is geoblocked for me.
Streaming is only available in the US on PeaCOCK premium.

Have you tried VPN?
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:29 (Ref:4141861)   #357
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Some of us have to haul and sell pastry tomorrow. But I think I may subject the market customers to a little RLM in the morning but sure the wife and Ashley aren't going for that. I get away with LM cause it's on or near my birthday usually and ends when the market starts. And looks like decent weather so beers start at 11 for me
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:35 (Ref:4141864)   #358
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Some of us have to haul and sell pastry tomorrow. But I think I may subject the market customers to a little RLM in the morning but sure the wife and Ashley aren't going for that. I get away with LM cause it's on or near my birthday usually and ends when the market starts. And looks like decent weather so beers start at 11 for me
Nothing good happens after midnight or so I hear....

Quote:
1910 some 3 hrs ago. Fading fast.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 04:49 (Ref:4141865)   #359
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Nothing good happens after midnight or so I hear....

1910 some 3 hrs ago. Fading fast.
The bottle is now empty. There was barely a decent glass left.

We’re all fading as midnight falls. A fry up and early morning racing sounds appealing at this point!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:04 (Ref:4141866)   #360
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Quote:
The bottle is now empty. There was barely a decent glass left.

We’re all fading as midnight falls. A fry up and early morning racing sounds appealing at this point!
I acquired a lap cat so I'm in it til I win it or until...

I'd like to see the sun come up but I know how that goes
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:04 (Ref:4141867)   #361
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Ugg. Trouble for the Vette...
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:16 (Ref:4141868)   #362
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Caddi too.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:26 (Ref:4141869)   #363
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
damnit.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:39 (Ref:4141870)   #364
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I haven't been able to watch since midnight. Every time I log into Peacock, it says "upcoming" and won't allow me to access it.

We really fixed cable didn't we.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 05:43 (Ref:4141871)   #365
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I haven't been able to watch since midnight. Every time I log into Peacock, it says "upcoming" and won't allow me to access it.

We really fixed cable didn't we.
Did you click the right one? Part1 Part2 Part3
Old 29 Jan 2023, 06:06 (Ref:4141873)   #366
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6R Racing Fan View Post
Did you click the right one? Part1 Part2 Part3
Yeah, it says part 4 started at midnight but shows "upcoming" on the thumbnail and won't load. Anyway, I'm listening to RLM, so it's all good.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 06:36 (Ref:4141875)   #367
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Fixed, I'm back!
Old 29 Jan 2023, 06:52 (Ref:4141876)   #368
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
C6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridC6R Racing Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
#10 was behind wall for a second during that yellow for something...
#60 got some work done under the rear decklid during that yellow...
#93 got its hood back on during that yellow
Old 29 Jan 2023, 08:51 (Ref:4141877)   #369
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can hardly hear the commentary on IMSA tv
Old 29 Jan 2023, 08:56 (Ref:4141878)   #370
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good morning. Looks like the top class has managed to keep together quite well over the night, and the BMW has started up again. Nice.

What's the present FCY about?
Old 29 Jan 2023, 09:42 (Ref:4141880)   #371
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreasDavour View Post
Good morning. Looks like the top class has managed to keep together quite well over the night, and the BMW has started up again. Nice.

What's the present FCY about?
Morning buddy. The #64 Aston went off. Don't think the cameras caught what happened - only the aftermath.
Old 29 Jan 2023, 09:45 (Ref:4141881)   #372
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
Power nap done. I've chosen bourbon over coffee so we'll see how that goes.

31 to the garage
Old 29 Jan 2023, 09:48 (Ref:4141882)   #373
JoeW04
Veteran

JoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJoeW04 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sounds like a broken gearbox for 31
Old 29 Jan 2023, 09:50 (Ref:4141883)   #374
AndreasDavour
Veteran

Sweden
AndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndreasDavour should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I wonder if the Porsche #6 is attempting some kind of crazy fuel saving scheme. How come he is not pitting??
Old 29 Jan 2023, 10:26 (Ref:4141885)   #375
C6R Racing Fan
Racer

United States
Ohio, USA
Tandy with an off and damages rear wing of the the #6