Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 29 May 2010, 05:30 (Ref:2700237)   #351
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
there's a 4:00 train from le mans to gare montparnasse .. it's not a TGV so it will take 2h
there are shuttles to CDG every 30 minutes starting from 7:00
http://www.raileurope.com/europe-tra...n-station.html
that should see you at CDG at 7:50

Ciao Marco
Old 29 May 2010, 11:45 (Ref:2700336)   #352
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
How about joining us at the saturday meeting ?
Thie Year for sure .
Old 30 May 2010, 00:35 (Ref:2700648)   #353
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
cool, thanks Dan!
Old 30 May 2010, 22:03 (Ref:2701355)   #354
endurancesportscar
Rookie

United Kingdom
Rugby
endurancesportscar should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello everyone... just wondered when the get the 10/10th get together was on Saturday... would be good to say hello - as we (me) am new here...
Old 30 May 2010, 22:19 (Ref:2701370)   #355
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by endurancesportscar View Post
Hello everyone... just wondered when the get the 10/10th get together was on Saturday... would be good to say hello - as we (me) am new here...
Have a look at this thread:
http://tentenths.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121787
Hope to see you there.
Old 31 May 2010, 19:45 (Ref:2701987)   #356
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by endurancesportscar View Post
Yes we all hope that this year will be the biggest ten-tenths meet ever,

In case you can,t find it elsewhere

12.00 by the tree at the dunlop bridge end of the new village.
Old 1 Jun 2010, 18:55 (Ref:2702716)   #357
Robert RS
Rookie

Netherlands
Veenendaal
Robert RS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Back to Le Mans this year but in a different capacity; having managed the VM RS Spyder in 2008 I'm 'just' doing some hospitality and vip work for the ProSpeed RSR. Should be good though since it will give me a chance to actually see the race from all sides rather than just from the pitbox! Looking forward to it!
Old 1 Jun 2010, 19:17 (Ref:2702725)   #358
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Excellent Robert - you certainly did a good job in 2008!
Old 2 Jun 2010, 09:00 (Ref:2703031)   #359
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
In one week time we will be walking in the paddock, time flies!
Old 2 Jun 2010, 17:16 (Ref:2703332)   #360
Aslak Vind
Veteran

Denmark
Copenhagen
Aslak Vind should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I will be in the Kolles garage from thursday to monday.
Old 2 Jun 2010, 17:38 (Ref:2703343)   #361
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Time to leave .Will see Ayse and James on Sunday ,the Rest of you a little bit later .
Old 2 Jun 2010, 18:30 (Ref:2703363)   #362
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aslak Vind View Post
I will be in the Kolles garage from thursday to monday.
Well, I guess someone has to be there to make the tea.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Time to leave .Will see Ayse and James on Sunday ,the Rest of you a little bit later .

Bon voyage!
Old 2 Jun 2010, 18:47 (Ref:2703375)   #363
Down F0rce
Veteran

Scotland
Aberdeenshire, Scotland
Down F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridDown F0rce should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
One last Uni exam to get through tomorrow, then I can finally focus on packing and whatnot for Tuesday! It's so close now...
Old 2 Jun 2010, 18:48 (Ref:2703377)   #364
Aslak Vind
Veteran

Denmark
Copenhagen
Aslak Vind should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Well, I guess someone has to be there to make the tea.......

Bon voyage!
Last year, the mechs laughed their a** off, because i couldent work the Nespresso machine. So I will stick to the tea
Old 2 Jun 2010, 21:21 (Ref:2703470)   #365
theracegypsy
Veteran

theracegypsy should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
at Poste 61 as usual, so no chance of getting to the Tens meet on Saturday. Enjoy all and hopefully catch some of you.
Old 3 Jun 2010, 17:16 (Ref:2703963)   #366
ubrben
Veteran

United Kingdom
Birmingham
ubrben has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
4am Monday morning - aiming for the first tunnel of the day. BMW scrutineering @ 3pm

Ben
Old 4 Jun 2010, 07:46 (Ref:2704345)   #367
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Today is my penultimate day at work before the off on Wednesday.

Will be packing my stuff over the weekend and motoring around various other people's gaffs to collect their stuff.

I've bought a bottle of Brasso to get the chrome trim on my motorcar all shiny.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 08:14 (Ref:2704364)   #368
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Leave on Wenesday morning and as only half day Monday and today being Friday (always liked friday's) that means only 1 full day left for me.

All the best to those leaving for Le mans this weekend, safe journey and try to leave some Wine/beer for the rest of us.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 08:43 (Ref:2704384)   #369
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Last day in work for me today, am shopping and packing this weekend then off to Stroud meeting up with the crowd that I usually go with, be at Le Sarthe by Wednesday. Should at some point meet up with Johngee and Hindy down there to promote 360 on Radio Le Mans

Will try and get to the saturday meet as I would love to say hello to you all (thats if Im welcome)
Old 4 Jun 2010, 08:51 (Ref:2704389)   #370
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireSmith View Post
Last day in work for me today, am shopping and packing this weekend then off to Stroud meeting up with the crowd that I usually go with, be at Le Sarthe by Wednesday. Should at some point meet up with Johngee and Hindy down there to promote 360 on Radio Le Mans

Will try and get to the saturday meet as I would love to say hello to you all (thats if Im welcome)
Claire, you will be more than welcome Im sure I will be calling John from the tribune and hopefully taking him (and probably your good self) to the meeting after the GpC race. Im sure we will all be able to meet up!

I'll be there from thursday, cant bloomin wait
Old 4 Jun 2010, 08:59 (Ref:2704390)   #371
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Im off to Somerset for the time leading up to departure wednesday night! Will be in La Sarthe on Thurday afternoon ready for quali.

Old 4 Jun 2010, 09:00 (Ref:2704391)   #372
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by C9/89 View Post
Claire, you will be more than welcome Im sure I will be calling John from the tribune and hopefully taking him (and probably your good self) to the meeting after the GpC race. Im sure we will all be able to meet up!

I'll be there from thursday, cant bloomin wait
Look forward to your call after the Group C race and put some faces to names on here at the meeting. Leaving home on Monday but having a leasurely journey via Paris.
Just hope this weather holds!!!!!!!
Old 4 Jun 2010, 09:01 (Ref:2704392)   #373
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:

All are welcome, and especially new faces, discussions on the forum can be contined in person washed down with a few drinks and then the photographic proof we al actually exists will be taken for posterity.
Old 4 Jun 2010, 09:44 (Ref:2704403)   #374
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
All are welcome, and especially new faces, discussions on the forum can be contined in person washed down with a few drinks and then the photographic proof we al actually exists will be taken for posterity.
Sounds like a plan!!!!

Dont know if I will make the group C race, though I really want to. John, let me know via phone whats happening that saturday and I will see if I can hook up with you.

Now....where did I put my sunglasses
Old 4 Jun 2010, 10:03 (Ref:2704408)   #375
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
John, let me know via phone whats happening that saturday and I will see if I can hook up with you.

Now....where did I put my sunglasses
According to the latest forecast, you may need them!

Hope to see you there.

Wish you and everybody a safe, speed trap free journey and remember 'tenez le droit"!