Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 15 Jun 2010, 12:06 (Ref:2712529)   #3801
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
arakis has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
OK delusional people arguing against delusional people is not really my thing so I'm out, enjoy your victory!
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 15 Jun 2010, 13:12 (Ref:2712564)   #3802
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You just cant seem to understand that the #77 did not go full out hammer and tongs (like Risi and Corvettes) from the start.
It showed that it's fast pace was almost as fast as that of the Ferrari (half a second slower).
That is why it was there at the end.
No delusion, just plain raw facts.
Old 15 Jun 2010, 15:55 (Ref:2712636)   #3803
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
#88 must had some troubles but manage reparing it.
both the father and the son are faster than ProSpeed gentlemen but they finally lost 13 laps to#75
Old 15 Jun 2010, 19:14 (Ref:2712750)   #3804
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Oh dear , I had a perfect holiday while in France . Some outfit called Porsche happened to win a rather large race called Le Mans .

UP YOURS ALL YOU HERETICS ,,,,, WE WON ,,,,, WOOHOO

Aint that so Arakis and Richy boy ???
Old 15 Jun 2010, 19:21 (Ref:2712757)   #3805
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Welcome back Badger! I could almost see that smile all the way from down here!!
Old 15 Jun 2010, 20:13 (Ref:2712800)   #3806
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Distasteful graphic (on a family board) deleted.

Here's one for the heretic's spyder ..... hee hee , not to mention trying to cheat with a spoof pole time too . Krohn car didnt hace the issue .

Burn them I say .

Last edited by Aysedasi; 19 Jun 2010 at 12:53.
Old 16 Jun 2010, 02:28 (Ref:2712934)   #3807
ztnedman1
Racer

United States
Tennessee
ztnedman1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by arakis View Post
porsche was nowere near bulet proof, only the felmbayer car had no problems, all the other porsches had mechanical issues,

on the other hand both AF corse and Farnbacher cars had apsolutly no isues.

and the felmbayer car was 2 sec off the pace of the ferrari

Ferrari and corvettes set their fastest laps during the first few hours, while felmbayer set their fastest lap during optimal conditions! are you trying to say that is the same

as for them wining from what i hear itis under question so lets wait for the result first
So why was the vettes fastest time not set during these "optimal" conditions. Both were running when the Porsche ran it, so I dont see your point?

Felmbayer raced THEIR own race. Just like Audi did. The others pushed as a gamble and it bit them other than for the 64 which was just wrong place wrong time like the #45 at sebring.
Old 16 Jun 2010, 02:41 (Ref:2712936)   #3808
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Oh dear , I had a perfect holiday while in France . Some outfit called Porsche happened to win a rather large race called Le Mans .

UP YOURS ALL YOU HERETICS ,,,,, WE WON ,,,,, WOOHOO

Aint that so Arakis and Richy boy ???
If Davidson had've stayed out of the GT2 battle, you wouldnt have won....

As for Risi-not happy! But then again the 430 is an old car so next year we shall see what the 458 brings. Hats off to Farnbacher though, another fine 2nd place finish for them, much better then last year.
Old 16 Jun 2010, 06:11 (Ref:2712972)   #3809
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
If Davidson had've stayed out of the GT2 battle, you wouldnt have won....
You dont know that . Just like we didnt know 4 Pugs would go out either .

Typical , credit the Ferrari teams , and say nothing about the 997 teams .
Old 16 Jun 2010, 07:41 (Ref:2713008)   #3810
Dario911
Veteran

Italy
Somewhere in the world...
Dario911 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
porsche was nowere near bulet proof, only the felmbayer car had no problems, all the other porsches had mechanical issues,

on the other hand both AF corse and Farnbacher cars had apsolutly no isues.

and the felmbayer car was 2 sec off the pace of the ferrari

Ferrari and corvettes set their fastest laps during the first few hours, while felmbayer set their fastest lap during optimal conditions! are you trying to say that is the same

as for them wining from what i hear itis under question so lets wait for the result first
Here we are talking about Le Mans 2010, while you are talking about another race: Le Dreams 24 Hours, I suggest.
Watch the laps chart, you may have a surprise...
It's typical of Ferrari and its fan to say they have won something too when they've lost.
Risi has been renamed Risi Kamikaze Competizione.
Le Mans, 23/06/2013, 15:00, Allan we miss you!
Porsche 1°-2° in GTE-Pro class with 991 GT3 RSR
Porsche 1st. place in GTE-Am class with 997 GT3 RSR
Old 16 Jun 2010, 13:48 (Ref:2713176)   #3811
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario911 View Post
Here we are talking about Le Mans 2010, while you are talking about another race: Le Dreams 24 Hours, I suggest.

Risi has been renamed Risi Kamikaze Competizione.
That's damn good Dario!
Old 16 Jun 2010, 13:56 (Ref:2713179)   #3812
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
dude you are insulting a team that whooped porsches ass 6 times in a row, and has a better endurance record then the porsche brand in the last few years!!
To launch a new FIA GT2 category based on strict technical rules, with limited wavers and ‘balance of performance' limited to success ballast. A category where GT manufacturers will prove through competition they can produce the best road going GT car.
Old 16 Jun 2010, 14:55 (Ref:2713213)   #3813
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
If there wasn't any truth in that statement then why is it so funny? Deep down you know what Dario is getting at.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 16:53 (Ref:2713812)   #3814
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
dude you are insulting a team that whooped porsches ass 6 times in a row, and has a better endurance record then the porsche brand in the last few years!!
And all you can do if find fault with the Felbermayr win ..... how about a little congradulations from the pony brigade for a change ?

In the last few years ..... doesnt really matter in the grand scheame of things , now does it !!!

I said previous to the race that I would be returning with a large smile ..... I have one right now , and I know who doesnt .....LMFAO
Old 17 Jun 2010, 17:28 (Ref:2713835)   #3815
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I could have swarn arakis was saying "no excuses" from the loosers before the race, strange that now he is coming out with every excuse under the sun.

Just face it, the Porsche is slaughtering the F430 this year, with 2 wins from 2 races in LMS, 2 wins from 3 races in ALMS and winning at Le Mans.

Last edited by NightStalk3r; 17 Jun 2010 at 17:58.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 18:12 (Ref:2713857)   #3816
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
so would you both be so kind as to point out where did I post anything near to an excuse, and Badger read more closly because my very fisrst post after the race was to congradulate Felmbayer!post #3770

I seriusly dont get posche fans, its like you have serius lesser value complexes towards ferraris, even when you win you wanna argue, even when no one is posting anything against you!

oh and night stalker its just the begining of the season! so relax, so far in the endurance races is 1-1, spa and pettit to go
Old 17 Jun 2010, 18:50 (Ref:2713874)   #3817
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spa is no longer part of a major series so i don't see why that counts anymore.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 18:53 (Ref:2713877)   #3818
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
neither is le mans,

I am not familiar with the regulations of spa24, but if there is a gt2 class with factory suported drivers and teams from both porsche and ferrari camp I don't see why not
Old 17 Jun 2010, 19:02 (Ref:2713887)   #3819
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
Spa is no longer part of a major series so i don't see why that counts anymore.
I would tend to agree, especially if it is to be run as a pro/am class only.

L.P.
Old 17 Jun 2010, 19:04 (Ref:2713888)   #3820
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
neither is le mans,

I am not familiar with the regulations of spa24, but if there is a gt2 class with factory suported drivers and teams from both porsche and ferrari camp I don't see why not

Oh come now! Le Mans is the measuring stick, and to try and use that as an example in this is.....

L.P.
Old 18 Jun 2010, 00:28 (Ref:2714064)   #3821
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
you miss understood, I don't think SPA is anywhere near as important as Le Mans, I just don't see why SPA should not be important by itself, if ferrari and porsche both brig full factory drivers and teams!!

If its pro/am then its garbage in my book, but if its Full pro gt2, it awesome
Old 18 Jun 2010, 00:34 (Ref:2714067)   #3822
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
you miss understood, I don't think SPA is anywhere near as important as Le Mans, I just don't see why SPA should not be important by itself, if ferrari and porsche both brig full factory drivers and teams!!

If its pro/am then its garbage in my book, but if its Full pro gt2, it awesome
But to this point, as far as I have seen, it is still a 'Rat' event. His is Pro/Am, by the last proclamation I heard.

L.P.
Old 18 Jun 2010, 00:51 (Ref:2714074)   #3823
arakis
Veteran

Serbia
Belgrade,Serbia
I am hoping he has seen the error of his ways
Old 18 Jun 2010, 03:48 (Ref:2714114)   #3824
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
Typical , credit the Ferrari teams , and say nothing about the 997 teams .
Call it tunnel vision, I'm very passionate about the Ferrari teams, I make no apologies for that. One other reason that i focussed on Farnbacher is that I am a Alan Simonsen fan so whenever he does well (in whatever car) I am happy. I was very happy for him when he got the podium with Autolando a few years back in the Porsche.

Congrats to Felbermayer and also to BMS. They did what they had to, to get to the end and they were there in the end unlike others.

Spa might not count in some people's eyes but to me its still a big deal. Hopefully now that they are the top class and with BMW there, both Ferrari and Porsche will throw everything at the race. Vitaphone and AF Corse are teaming up, so hopefully we get 1-2 Prospeed entries, maybe IMSA and Felbermayer (??).

To go 24hrs around that track and to win is nothing to sneeze at.

Remember when Freisinger won outright in 2003?
Old 18 Jun 2010, 12:15 (Ref:2714273)   #3825
911targa
Veteran

Taiwan
911targa should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
both porsche and ferrari will take the 63rd 24h Spa seriously,they are running for overall win this time.i guess the GT2 class winner even 2nd place can get a 2011 LM24 ticket cuz the GT2 class is also called 2010 FIA GT2 championship.

expect pro line up GT3 RSRs from ProSpeed,IMSA(confirmed by team manager at the beginning of this year,also mentioned Romain Dumas may rejoin them) and BMS(confirmed by team manager before LM24);no less than 2 factory-support 430s from AF/Vitaphone.

any news about the hybrid GT3 R?wish it can be raced there for further development