Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 30 Apr 2007, 07:10 (Ref:1903148)   #376
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by AU N EGL
Off topic comment alert
I have to type this or my brain will explode!

So why is Red Bull banned in France? French officails dont like the idea of artifical Bull Seman inspiring ppl to be indiviuals, enthuseastic, procration, rebelious, and question authority?? Oh wait that sounds like it would turn the French in to Americans. Cant have that.

Thanks for reading, you've been a wonderful audience. Don't forget to try the veal and tip your waitress. We now return you to the topic
Methinks too much Red Bull affects your

tie-pin
tuyping
tai-pang

typing!!

Old 30 Apr 2007, 08:08 (Ref:1903190)   #377
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
My bro and me used to bring about 16 cans of Reb Bull with us every year , trouble was you had eyes like an owl and a heart beat that was measured on the richter scale and couldnt sleep on Sunday night . We stopped that !!!
Old 30 Apr 2007, 09:36 (Ref:1903236)   #378
Bramzel
Veteran

Netherlands
Apeldoorn, The Netherlands
Bramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBramzel should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Good old tea is much healthier and more effective than Coffee/Cola/Red Bull. Caffeine gives you a energy kick, a short rush, while Theine has a longer and more effective effect.
Old 30 Apr 2007, 11:18 (Ref:1903299)   #379
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
While I'm at the circuit, apart from the occasional beer and the odd glass of champagne..... I tend to stick to good old fashioned water.
Old 1 May 2007, 10:58 (Ref:1904084)   #380
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
I remember hearing awhile back that if Oreca got a 2nd entry it would be crewed by Prost-Groppi-Rahal , does that still stand ?
Old 1 May 2007, 13:25 (Ref:1904214)   #381
paul-collins
Veteran

Canada
Mosport on a good day
paul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridpaul-collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi
While I'm at the circuit, apart from the occasional beer and the odd glass of champagne.....
Hey, perfect, I prefer the even glass of champagne!
... Since all men live in darkness, who believes something is not a test of whether it is true or false. I have spent years trying to get people to ask simple questions: What is the evidence, and what does it mean?

-Bill James
Old 1 May 2007, 14:06 (Ref:1904234)   #382
Valker
Veteran

Finland
Tampere, Finland
Valker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramzel
Caffeine gives you a energy kick, a short rush, while Theine has a longer and more effective effect.
Nice theory, but not true because theine is just an other name for caffeine.
Old 1 May 2007, 15:41 (Ref:1904306)   #383
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
We must be getting older because last year we drank more tea than beer, however a fair amount of red wine also got drunk.
Old 1 May 2007, 16:29 (Ref:1904354)   #384
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
DSC is claiming that Farnbacher's drivers have taken the seats up in the Autorlando entry. The car will also be Farnbacher's car instead of Autorlando's.

Last edited by The359; 1 May 2007 at 16:32.
Old 1 May 2007, 19:33 (Ref:1904461)   #385
Dauer 962
Veteran

Dauer 962 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariantic

Can you point me to the source of that please 962?
Peter Seikel told this project-lemans.de in Sebring.

http://www.projectlemans.de/content/view/2908/153/
Old 2 May 2007, 06:18 (Ref:1904735)   #386
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The359
DSC is claiming that Farnbacher's drivers have taken the seats up in the Autorlando entry. The car will also be Farnbacher's car instead of Autorlando's.
Nielsen and Ehret from the regular Farnbacher lineup, but they'll be joined by Allan Simonsen
Old 3 May 2007, 15:11 (Ref:1905846)   #387
The Badger
Veteran

Right ..... who speaks french ?

There is a story on end-info about Seikel's Le Mans 2007 entry , it mentions Tafel and the Felbermayers and Collin but i cant make head nor tail of it !!!

I hope its a Tafel car with Henzler-Tafel-Farnbacher ..... please !!!
Old 3 May 2007, 15:34 (Ref:1905860)   #388
KA
Veteran

KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!KA has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger

There is a story on end-info about Seikel's Le Mans 2007 entry , it mentions Tafel and the Felbermayers and Collin but i cant make head nor tail of it !!!

No, according to a Google translation of the article, it's confirming that rumours of a link with Tafel were exactly that, and that Seikel's line-up will be Collin/Felbermayr/Felbermayr.

Much of the article is taken up with the news that Le Mans will be Seikel's last race- apparently Peter Seikel's other professional/business commitments are taking up too much of his time to be able to continue with the race team. Apparently, if I've read it correctly, LM will be the Seikel team's 58th start in a 24-hour race of some form (Le Mans, Spa, Daytona, Bathurst and Nurburgring....)

Last edited by KA; 3 May 2007 at 15:37.
Old 3 May 2007, 15:43 (Ref:1905866)   #389
The Badger
Veteran

Im gutted about that news ..... looks like there will be 1 decent 997 this year then , the IMSA car , unless lizards have a couple of works drivers and maybe Proton too .

That will be a great shame to lose Seikel !!!
Old 3 May 2007, 15:52 (Ref:1905881)   #390
Dauer 962
Veteran

Dauer 962 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

The story confirms that Felbermayr jun / sr and Collin will be in the Seikel Porsche at Le Mans. Le Mans 2007 will be the last race for Peter Seikel, he will close his team after June and will concentrate on his main business.
Old 3 May 2007, 17:33 (Ref:1905945)   #391
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
I do speak french (try to at least)

and KA had it right: the Tafel thing was just a rumour, for it's last race the team will make it his own with it's drivers
Old 6 May 2007, 04:35 (Ref:1907431)   #392
The Badger
Veteran

I have serious doubts about the 2nd Barazi Ztyek and the T2M Dome showing up . If so , I hope they do the decent thing and withdraw on time for the next reserves to take up the entry , cuz their is a deadline too .
Old 6 May 2007, 06:27 (Ref:1907446)   #393
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I can believe the T2M Dome will show up since it IS complete, but yes the second Barazi-Epsilon is iffy.
Old 6 May 2007, 07:24 (Ref:1907459)   #394
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
wasn't the 2nd Barazi supposed to be in conjunction with works?
Old 7 May 2007, 09:19 (Ref:1908196)   #395
dj4monie
Veteran

United States
Reseda, California
dj4monie is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Im gutted about that news ..... looks like there will be 1 decent 997 this year then , the IMSA car , unless lizards have a couple of works drivers and maybe Proton too .

That will be a great shame to lose Seikel !!!
Jorg is a factory driver, Van Overbrek is fairly quick otherwise he wouldn't have threaten for the driver's cup and even won an event in class without any factory drivers in the car...

I think its SAFE to assume that the lineup will be at Flying Lizard -

Jorg B, J. VanOvabrek and no surprise Pat Long or Mark Lieb, he was in the car at Sebring, so who knows?

Yes I believe they'll be the strongest Porsche team outside of IMSA Malmut with at least 3-4 competitive Ferrari's.

It doesn't look good for Stuttgart.

Don't forget about Team LNT, they kept a nice pace and waited for the chips to fall and back-doored their way to a victory. It seems early in the season, they are not completely on the ultimate pace with the leading GT2 cars. However, the Panoz does love to go fast in a straight line, I'd say even faster than the 997.

GT2 looks more professional that it ever has in the last few years and it show at Test Days.
Old 7 May 2007, 10:58 (Ref:1908253)   #396
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj4monie
I think its SAFE to assume that the lineup will be at Flying Lizard -Jorg B, J. VanOvabrek and no surprise Pat Long or Mark Lieb, he was in the car at Sebring, so who knows?
Long is already confirmed with IMSA for LM

Narac-Lietz-Long

and im hoping for Van Overbeek-Bergmeister-Lieb for the Lizards !!!

If so , Porsche will have 2 rock solid entries , and hopefully take the win
Old 8 May 2007, 18:50 (Ref:1909246)   #397
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I see from DSC that Warren Hughes will drive the Quifel ASM Lola AER
Old 10 May 2007, 10:50 (Ref:1910217)   #398
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones
I see from DSC that Warren Hughes will drive the Quifel ASM Lola AER
Good for Hughes indeed but EXTREMELY disappointing for one of the two superfast Spanish drivers. Is this a punishment for BurgueƱo for last year's accident? 3rd driver is not confirmed (yet)
Old 10 May 2007, 10:51 (Ref:1910218)   #399
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I can believe the T2M Dome will show up since it IS complete, but yes the second Barazi-Epsilon is iffy.
Don't count those iffy chicken just yet, you might be surprised...
Old 10 May 2007, 11:24 (Ref:1910233)   #400
I love 04s
Racer

United Kingdom
I love 04s has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Would it matter if the T2M wasnt there!!??? Needs A LOT of work if they wish to be competitive....I hope they are though.

As for Barazi's 2nd car, I wouldn't worry if I were you........

Last edited by I love 04s; 10 May 2007 at 11:28.