Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:32 (Ref:3395648)   #426
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Official stream been loading for a few minutes now... Likely due to fire lol. Pit lane under yellow. 60kph, no passing then.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:33 (Ref:3395649)   #427
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, gone completely.....
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:34 (Ref:3395653)   #428
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Back up now.....
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:34 (Ref:3395654)   #429
Bernard Bram
Racer

Bernard Bram has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Reloading the page seems to do the trick.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:35 (Ref:3395657)   #430
pederb
Veteran

European Union
Berlin
pederb has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Back and lots better
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:36 (Ref:3395658)   #431
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Having payed for the login etc. I'm not that impressed yet but then again it's the first time they are doing it this way.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:38 (Ref:3395660)   #432
seanyb505
Veteran

United States
Simpsonville, SC
seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!seanyb505 is going for a new world record!
Not having paid I'm not that impressed but then again it is free
Old 20 Apr 2014, 13:43 (Ref:3395662)   #433
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
This is no worse than an other free stream i have found in the past. Only 3x buffering in an hour, pretty clear pictures and NO commercials. Not one complaint from me.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 14:33 (Ref:3395714)   #434
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
For some reason the app doesn't want to play more than 10 seconds of each highlights video for me on my Android...
Old 20 Apr 2014, 15:02 (Ref:3395719)   #435
lms
Veteran

lms should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Glad I didn't pay. It's an Easter miracle.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 15:26 (Ref:3395740)   #436
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I paid - am I bothered? No, I've had a very enjoyable afternoon.......
Old 20 Apr 2014, 15:40 (Ref:3395749)   #437
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
The directing is very good, really enjoying the extended helicopter shots.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 15:43 (Ref:3395751)   #438
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
The directing is very good, really enjoying the extended helicopter shots.
Yes, I think those are terrific.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 15:47 (Ref:3395757)   #439
BudLightJaguar
Veteran

Finland
BudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridBudLightJaguar should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Helicopter shots have been amazing.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 16:01 (Ref:3395775)   #440
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Having payed for the login etc. I'm not that impressed yet but then again it's the first time they are doing it this way.
The company running the stream (ampi.tv) probably isn't doing this for the first time. What they might not have expected though is the amount of us freeriders...
Old 20 Apr 2014, 16:25 (Ref:3395790)   #441
Christian Mogami
Racer

Austria
Christian Mogami has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Audi,Porsche and Toyota told WEC today the live feed better be free by the next race or else!

They was shocked when WEC dropped that news on Friday!!!!!
WEC never told the manufactures of their plans!
Old 20 Apr 2014, 16:28 (Ref:3395793)   #442
Rodger Davies
Veteran

Wales
Bradford, UK
Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!Rodger Davies has a real shot at the podium!
Source? Or is that based on the German link from yesterday?
Old 20 Apr 2014, 16:48 (Ref:3395835)   #443
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, beautiful, consistent stream and good timing and didn't cost me a dime.

Hope this continues through the year.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 17:04 (Ref:3395858)   #444
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
App worked fine for me trackside and was much appreciated.

No complaints at all about level of value provided
Old 20 Apr 2014, 17:14 (Ref:3395864)   #445
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Nor me. I thoroughly enjoyed it - and stayed dry in the bargain. No doubt the position will change regarding pay-to-view, but as I've said many times, on a personal level, I consider that was money well spent, even if I could ultimately have got the same for free. I'd have had to pay more for a Divine Burger...... (And before anyone else chimes in with a '...but that's not the point....' comment - well, it was for me - in the words of the Cat, my middle name is 'Shallow'..... ).
Old 20 Apr 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3395898)   #446
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I was running the free app today and I liked the timing but have a couple complaints. First the timing doesn't adjust size so it is a pain to keep scrolling over on my phone to see the gaps between cars and such. Second there isn't a counter on the race timing so you can't tell how much time has elapsed or is left.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 19:09 (Ref:3395922)   #447
Ginaro Zukovsky
Racer

Ginaro Zukovsky should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
To anyone who bought the PC access - did it include onboard cameras - or is that only available on the app?
Old 20 Apr 2014, 19:33 (Ref:3395933)   #448
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginaro Zukovsky View Post
To anyone who bought the PC access - did it include onboard cameras - or is that only available on the app?
Didn't the page say they are not even supposed to be available yet.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 23:08 (Ref:3396010)   #449
Hingo
Racer

Australia
Canberra
Hingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I was pretty happy with the stream. I use airplay to play it on my Apple TV and the quality was quite nice. The app could be designed a bit better for airplay though. The stream stops if you want to view the timing page or if you lock your device.
Old 20 Apr 2014, 23:31 (Ref:3396011)   #450
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodger Davies View Post
Source? Or is that based on the German link from yesterday?
I have no link, but they are annoyed, especially the first two.