Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 12 Jun 2012, 22:33 (Ref:3089863)   #26
Ultimo
Veteran

Ultimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridUltimo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
I used to have "fuhr" in my handle.

Not easy to explain once Grant Fuhr retired from Hockey in 1998 (telling my age!!) to younger hockey fans, or even to non-hockey fans.... heh
So now it's F31.

Yes, I like hockey. I'm Canadian. It's a part of my DNA which I didn't try to expel
He was around last night at the LA victory.
Old 13 Jun 2012, 07:58 (Ref:3089957)   #27
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimo View Post
He was around last night at the LA victory.
Off topic but I'm intrigued. Maybe because of Hextall and/or Wayne. He did play for them briefly.
Old 13 Jun 2012, 11:03 (Ref:3090048)   #28
Catingaround
Racer

United States
Connecticut
Catingaround should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Did someone say Cat?

Old 13 Jun 2012, 11:05 (Ref:3090052)   #29
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep, Bonetti......
Old 13 Jun 2012, 11:10 (Ref:3090062)   #30
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Fancy the thread RE the chat room going so far off topic! muhahaha

What sort of motorist are you... Smooth or Hairy

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 13 Jun 2012, 11:35 (Ref:3090077)   #31
AllonFS
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bristol, UK
AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!AllonFS has a real shot at the championship!
Last year there was a great site with live streaming of the race, ACO timings, RLM commentary and even the Spotters Guide at the foot of the page. Does anyone know if it or something similar will be running this year and if so will it start tonight with qualifying? I'm stuck at home this year due to ill health, so hoping to at least see the race if I can't be there!
Old 13 Jun 2012, 11:58 (Ref:3090093)   #32
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Sorry about your health, AllonFS...

Being a telecommuter and having Some thingS canceled this week, I may See y'all in the chat room on and off throughout the SeSSions, but Surely in the room for the duration of the race. Now making it through the entire 24 without, um rest, will be a challenge.

Looking forward to the next beSt thing beSideS being at the track itSelf.

thankS!
Old 13 Jun 2012, 13:27 (Ref:3090139)   #33
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
So is this the official thread then for today and tomorrow's practice/qualifying sessions?

Also, maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't find the live timing link on the Lemans.org website; anybody know where it's located?
Old 13 Jun 2012, 13:37 (Ref:3090140)   #34
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post
So is this the official thread then for today and tomorrow's practice/qualifying sessions?
No, this is the thread to entice people to discuss the race on the forum's IRC channel.
Old 13 Jun 2012, 13:42 (Ref:3090141)   #35
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!Cougar has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferrari333SP View Post

Also, maybe I'm just dumb, but I can't find the live timing link on the Lemans.org website; anybody know where it's located?
Racethread HERE

live chat HERE (remember to put in ur 10ths name)

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 13 Jun 2012, 14:10 (Ref:3090152)   #36
Ferrari333SP
Veteran

United States
Minnesota
Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!Ferrari333SP has a real shot at the podium!
I'm a dumb dumb; thanks all!
Old 15 Jun 2012, 23:21 (Ref:3091688)   #37
AussieTimmeh
Racer

Australia
Newcastle
AussieTimmeh should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is a good site for live timing / twitter feed thingo.

http://thomasbaekdal.com/mini-sites/lemans2012/
Old 15 Jun 2012, 23:24 (Ref:3091690)   #38
Truckosaurus
Veteran

England
North Hampshire
Truckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTruckosaurus should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I fear the chundersaurus will be in residence tonight.
Old 15 Jun 2012, 23:57 (Ref:3091701)   #39
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Cant wait to chat during the race, its always quite enjoyable, no matter what we're watching
Old 16 Jun 2012, 01:29 (Ref:3091720)   #40
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AllonFS View Post
Last year there was a great site with live streaming of the race, ACO timings, RLM commentary and even the Spotters Guide at the foot of the page. Does anyone know if it or something similar will be running this year and if so will it start tonight with qualifying? I'm stuck at home this year due to ill health, so hoping to at least see the race if I can't be there!
i think so, chrizzie's site is up again and running... just make a search for globalsports...
Old 16 Jun 2012, 08:42 (Ref:3091799)   #41
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
I've been roped into a drinking sesh with some mates. If I remember the start of the race fill me N Please pkease
Old 16 Jun 2012, 08:45 (Ref:3091800)   #42
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I've been roped into a drinking sesh with some mates. If I remember the start of the race fill me N Please pkease
Hahaha we need some food. PiZza? Tenthers decide
Old 16 Jun 2012, 08:48 (Ref:3091802)   #43
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Pizza!
Old 16 Jun 2012, 09:24 (Ref:3091808)   #44
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hi Guys

Im new not just to the forum but also to endurance racing so forgive me please for the stupid question, but Im dying to know, is there a website that will tell me which drivers recorded the best laps within a team during the qualifying sessions (and what laptimes did the rest of the teammates record)

So in other words, whats the best source to figure out how the different team-mates sheer pace ranked within their respective teams during the 3 qualifying sessions?

Thanks heaps!
And sorry if it was the wrong thread
Old 16 Jun 2012, 10:06 (Ref:3091825)   #45
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by QnickFTW View Post
Hi Guys

Im new not just to the forum but also to endurance racing so forgive me please for the stupid question, but Im dying to know, is there a website that will tell me which drivers recorded the best laps within a team during the qualifying sessions (and what laptimes did the rest of the teammates record)

So in other words, whats the best source to figure out how the different team-mates sheer pace ranked within their respective teams during the 3 qualifying sessions?

Thanks heaps!
And sorry if it was the wrong thread
Welcome QnickFTW.
You can get all that info in the PDF results of the 3 sessions on the lemans.org site: http://www.lemans.org/fr/courses/24h...resultats.html

The cumulated PDF doesn't have best times by driver but you can cross the 3 sessions to see that info.
Old 16 Jun 2012, 10:15 (Ref:3091831)   #46
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
I really need to s
Old 16 Jun 2012, 10:50 (Ref:3091855)   #47
QnickFTW
Racer

QnickFTW should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewF31 View Post
Welcome QnickFTW.
You can get all that info in the PDF results of the 3 sessions on the lemans.org site: http://www.lemans.org/fr/courses/24h...resultats.html

The cumulated PDF doesn't have best times by driver but you can cross the 3 sessions to see that info.
Cheers bud!

So Nick is the pace setter at Rebelion it seems
Old 16 Jun 2012, 10:58 (Ref:3091858)   #48
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Hi Qnick.. no problem posting here but this thread mainly for the live chat, which is like a chatroom. So not getting as much views. For better response on the forum try the Race thread HERE

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 17 Jun 2012, 13:39 (Ref:3093650)   #49
Cougar
Veteran

South Africa
London(ex RSA)
Hi all,

Just a quick thanks to all who chatted with us over the week. We have had a super busy week and have nearly double the amount of chat from the previous record last year.

With a total of 25924 lines of chat since Monday the 11th until half an hour after the race.

So again thanks to all who chatted and thanks for the good behavior too giving us chat mods a minimum to do other than enjoy the race with you.

Well done to all those who made it through the chat with pretty much no rest. (I'm currently on 31hrs without even a nap oops )

For those interested here are the LeMans 24hr 2012 Chat Stats

I'm definitely hairy.
Old 17 Jun 2012, 21:32 (Ref:3093812)   #50
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cougar View Post
Hi all,

Just a quick thanks to all who chatted with us over the week. We have had a super busy week and have nearly double the amount of chat from the previous record last year.

With a total of 25924 lines of chat since Monday the 11th until half an hour after the race.

So again thanks to all who chatted and thanks for the good behavior too giving us chat mods a minimum to do other than enjoy the race with you.

Well done to all those who made it through the chat with pretty much no rest. (I'm currently on 31hrs without even a nap oops )

For those interested here are the LeMans 24hr 2012 Chat Stats
Next best thing to being there.

Was always a ton of fun from beginning to end even if I did sle.ep 4 hours.