Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 30 May 2011, 10:07 (Ref:2888059)   #26
PorscheCurves
Racer

Australia
Sydney
PorscheCurves should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Will One HD use Speed TV's commentry team or Radio Le Mans'. I'm hoping it's RLM's. Anyway, we will only probably see 5-8 years of it.
Old 30 May 2011, 10:20 (Ref:2888069)   #27
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by PorscheCurves View Post
Anyway, we will only probably see 5-8 years of it.

Man, that'll be a loooooooooooong session.........
Old 31 May 2011, 10:24 (Ref:2888624)   #28
PorscheCurves
Racer

Australia
Sydney
Sorry meant hours. I wouldn't mind watching it for that long though.
Old 31 May 2011, 11:06 (Ref:2888647)   #29
Spyderman
Veteran

Mozambique
Mozambique
Spyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpyderman should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I have just discovered that Super Sports (South Africa) will once again be transmitting the entire race Live!
Old 31 May 2011, 12:46 (Ref:2888717)   #30
dxk1
Veteran

United States
Annapolis
dxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the griddxk1 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
I might have to watch online streaming for half the race because Scott Pruett will be commentating the race for SPEEDTV.
How can you make that horrible face? For fun, we should have a contest to count how many times he says hi to the wife and kids! A sub-plot to keep us interested during the race if all the Pugs blow up again!!

DK
Old 31 May 2011, 22:58 (Ref:2889089)   #31
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...speed-in-june/

Good news for North American viewers of Le Mans after the Sebring debacle as SPEED will carry 25
Hours of live, HD coverage of the 24 Hours of Le Mans through SPEED and SPEED.com online streaming, including 18 hours live on SPEED.

Also, Thursday June 9th at 8.00 pm eastern there will be a special aired about Carroll Shelby and the Ford GT40. Dave Despain on assignment has done brilliant documentaries about Daytona and Talladega, so it will be interesting to watch for sure.

On Television Schedule:

8:30 am to 11:30 am
3:30 pm to 8:00 pm
11:00 pm to 9:30 am (Finish)

All times eastern and when no television coverage, online streaming at SPEED.com will commence.

Play by Play:

Leigh Diffey
Brian Till

Colour Commentary:

Dorsey Schroeder
Calvin Fish
Hi to my family at home

Pits:

Justin Bell
Andrew Marriott
Jamie Howe
Greg Creamer

Old 1 Jun 2011, 06:31 (Ref:2889165)   #32
cdsvg
Racer

Australia
cdsvg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordCosworthPanoz View Post
http://auto-racing.speedtv.com/artic...speed-in-june/

Good news for North American viewers of Le Mans after the Sebring debacle as SPEED will carry 25
Hours of live, HD coverage of the 24 Hours of Le Mans through SPEED and SPEED.com online streaming, including 18 hours live on SPEED.
Are their streams usually region-locked to the US?
Old 1 Jun 2011, 16:57 (Ref:2889476)   #33
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
baekdal tweets on le mans stuf. http://twitter.com/#!/baekdal24hours/le-mans-teams

1983 24 Heures du Mans veteran. Camp ground in the woods just past the Dunlop bridge going into the Esses.
Old 2 Jun 2011, 03:28 (Ref:2889747)   #34
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by porsche91722 View Post
I see that ONEHD are showing the 2010 highlights package at 5.00pm in Sydney today. Brisbane and Melbourne won't see it till 1.30am Sunday morning.
Hopefully, they are drumming up for a live 2011 showing.
Just noticed this - http://www.speedcafe.com.au/category...evision-times/
I just checked that link and again and it has been updated but gives no indication as to how much coverage there will be.
Old 2 Jun 2011, 06:00 (Ref:2889766)   #35
PorscheCurves
Racer

Australia
Sydney
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsavage View Post
Last year it wasn't.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 14:27 (Ref:2890537)   #36
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdsavage View Post
Don't have a problem getting streams in the U.S.
Old 3 Jun 2011, 14:39 (Ref:2890548)   #37
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich07 View Post
I just checked that link and again and it has been updated but gives no indication as to how much coverage there will be.

TRY THIS, full video/audio coverage times, program essentials on speed/tv usa and to the world: http://tinyurl.com/6xmgcbb
Old 4 Jun 2011, 05:18 (Ref:2890867)   #38
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
TRY THIS, full video/audio coverage times, program essentials on speed/tv usa and to the world: http://tinyurl.com/6xmgcbb
Thanks but I was referring to australian free to air tv channel ONE HD (who use Speed's vision) here in Australia, not sure how much coverage ONE will give Le Mans this year. If I had cable I would be watching Eurosport's coverage but alas I do not.
Old 5 Jun 2011, 12:48 (Ref:2891458)   #39
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
Team tweets: http://j.mp/kp03es
Old 5 Jun 2011, 14:30 (Ref:2891506)   #40
Tom908V12
Veteran

France
Paris(France)
Tom908V12 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Nice to see cute Jamie Howe travelling to France for the coverage of race(SpeedTV)
No Kelli Savast though apparently

Do you know if for Eurosport UK Liz Halliday is still commenting ???
Old 5 Jun 2011, 14:37 (Ref:2891516)   #41
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom908V12 View Post
Do you know if for Eurosport UK Liz Halliday is still commenting ???
Yes she is.
Old 5 Jun 2011, 14:48 (Ref:2891525)   #42
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
UK Eurosport (& 2): http://mypremium.tv

And +1 for the Eurosport Player (the official one, not this link above). 4.90 € is cheap when you divide it by hours.
Old 5 Jun 2011, 19:31 (Ref:2891666)   #43
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
When will the first feed from Le Mans start?
Old 5 Jun 2011, 20:05 (Ref:2891686)   #44
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
When will the first feed from Le Mans start?
Probably Tuesday night in Courtepaille - for James and I........
Old 5 Jun 2011, 21:04 (Ref:2891736)   #45
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Probably Tuesday night in Courtepaille - for James and I........
Oh you
Old 5 Jun 2011, 23:49 (Ref:2891827)   #46
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
ONE HD coverage.

Sunday

12.10-2.50am
5.30am-10.00am
1pm-5.30pm

Monday

12.30am-2.00am

And considering MotoGP and F1 are on this weekend too Im going to feel a tad tired come monday morning.
Old 6 Jun 2011, 00:46 (Ref:2891842)   #47
hoppelemine
Racer

England
Dorset, UK
hoppelemine should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Does anyone have a working MMS link for Radio Le Mans or some other link that allows me to play RLM in media player?

The one I have appears to be dead and I cannot access the RLM website at work. I can however use MMS links in media player to listen to live streaming radio. I also used to be able to listen on the Spring Widgets RSS feed but that seems to have died too.

Thanks in anticipation...
Old 6 Jun 2011, 07:20 (Ref:2891918)   #48
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
Oh you

I must admit, I thought that was quite good - for me!
Old 6 Jun 2011, 08:48 (Ref:2891950)   #49
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Anyone who has prior experience know of a live timing that site will work best at trackside on an iPhone? One that won't instantly chew up my MBs? Difficult ask I know.
Old 6 Jun 2011, 10:21 (Ref:2892017)   #50
cdsvg
Racer

Australia
cdsvg should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppelemine View Post
Does anyone have a working MMS link for Radio Le Mans or some other link that allows me to play RLM in media player?

The one I have appears to be dead and I cannot access the RLM website at work. I can however use MMS links in media player to listen to live streaming radio. I also used to be able to listen on the Spring Widgets RSS feed but that seems to have died too.

Thanks in anticipation...
http://direct.sharp-stream.com/radioshow.mp3
Closed Thread