Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Closed Thread

Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:32 (Ref:2254265)   #26
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Simon McNamaras egg farm.
billy bigtime has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowgto
Sure it wasn't that Billy the beater is obsessed with Skaifey.
Its all pretty sick stuff and sounds like he needs professional help.
Skaife can finish last in every one of his remaining races and will have achieved 100 times more than small Willy ever has, and has brought 1,000 times more pleasure to to the fans and supporters.
Your just a boring tall poppy basher.
Jealousy is a curse Billy big mouth.
Please stay on topic and leave the personal abuse out of it.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:35 (Ref:2254267)   #27
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by emjaya
Ahhhh, sorry, I haven't been paying attention. Who is Tim Edwards and is his opinion worth listening to?
He's the team manager of FPR and a well respected man in the paddock. He is simply joining the huge chorus of fans suggesting Mark should retire sooner rather than later.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:36 (Ref:2254269)   #28
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bigtime
Please stay on topic and leave the personal abuse out of it.
Thats big coming from a person who personally attacks someone at ever opportunity.
A bit sensitive are we ??
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:43 (Ref:2254273)   #29
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Thats big coming from a person who personally attacks someone at ever opportunity.
A bit sensitive are we ??
I don't attack anyone just simply offer my opinions on subjects, that's what forums are for, not for you to personally abuse me. So get with it champ.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 06:57 (Ref:2254283)   #30
6.213km
Veteran

6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
I don't attack anyone just simply offer my opinions on subjects, that's what forums are for, not for you to personally abuse me. So get with it champ.
I think Billy Bigtime is a tool, but ill clarify that by saying thats just my opinion and that my comments were not meant to be an attack in anyway. Is that how it works Billy?

The fact is you'd not get away with some of your comments in the real world. This is the only place you'd get away with it. You'd probably be up for slander in some cases. It's a joke what you come out with.

Your not alone not liking Skaife, but you are alone when it comes to the lengths you go to to rubbish his name on here. It got tired a long time ago.

Its no secret I am a Skaife supporter, but there are drivers out there I don't like, but I couldn't be bothered bagging them out on here, it achieves nothing.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:03 (Ref:2254285)   #31
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6.213km

The fact is you'd not get away with some of your comments in the real world. This is the only place you'd get away with it. You'd probably be up for slander in some cases. It's a joke what you come out with.
Absolute rubbish. Show me one post of mine that is slanderous??? You wont find one.
NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC and stop personally abusing me, it is against the rules of this forum.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:08 (Ref:2254287)   #32
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Reload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridReload should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Absolute rubbish. Show me one post of mine that is slanderous??? You wont find one.
NOW GET BACK ON TOPIC and stop personally abusing me, it is against the rules of this forum.
Box of tissues for Billy.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:12 (Ref:2254288)   #33
Chatters
Veteran

Australia
Radelaide, South Australia
Chatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridChatters should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Doesn't feel good when abuse is coming towards you not from you does it?
"A lot of people go through life doing things badly. Racing’s important to men who do it well. When you’re racing, it... it’s life. Anything that happens before or after... is just waiting." - Steve McQueen
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:17 (Ref:2254290)   #34
Reload
Veteran

Australia
Would you believe that Billy "dont personally abuse me" bigtime just sent me an abusive email.
This bloke has some major issues !!
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:21 (Ref:2254291)   #35
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chatters
Doesn't feel good when abuse is coming towards you not from you does it?
They can go for their lives, I'm simply pointing out it is against the rules of this forum. I don't abuse people for that simple reason. Now can we get back on topic.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:22 (Ref:2254292)   #36
6.213km
Veteran

6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Would you believe that Billy "dont personally abuse me" bigtime just sent me an abusive email.
Quite frankly if Skaife never wins another race i'd still support him. Though I do kind of hope he wins just one more round so that I can start a new topic called "Eat your words Mr.Bigtime"

That would be Gold!
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:22 (Ref:2254293)   #37
billybanana
Veteran

billybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridbillybanana should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Just my personal opinion. I'm not so sure he is a bloke..
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:26 (Ref:2254298)   #38
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
Quite frankly if Skaife never wins another race i'd still support him. Though I do kind of hope he wins just one more round so that I can start a new topic called "Eat your words Mr.Bigtime"

That would be Gold!
I hope he wins one to and I'll be the 1st to congratulate him. Nothing worse than seeing a champion of yesteryear, motoring around midfield, round after round, year after year. At least after today he has gone from the back half of the field to the front half, an unimpressive 14th in the championship.

Last edited by billy bigtime; 20 Jul 2008 at 07:29.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:29 (Ref:2254301)   #39
6.213km
Veteran

Quote:
I hope he wins one to and I'll be the 1st to congratulate him. Nothing worse than seeing a champion of yesteryear making a fool out of himself, round after round, year after year.
I'm glad your concerned about Skaifey. That's very nice of you Billy. I'll be sure to let him know, he might even send you a HRT supporters pack in the mail.
Old 20 Jul 2008, 07:34 (Ref:2254302)   #40
billy bigtime
Veteran

Australia
Quote:
I'm glad your concerned about Skaifey. That's very nice of you Billy. I'll be sure to let him know, he might even send you a HRT supporters pack in the mail.
That wont be neccessary, I think he needs every dollar for HRT. Those cars are bloody expensive to buy
Old 20 Jul 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2254311)   #41
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
ummm ok , apparently there was a race on somewhere today , lets have a chat about that then shall we
Old 20 Jul 2008, 08:01 (Ref:2254312)   #42
marcus
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Australia
Australia
marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!marcus has a real shot at the podium!
Thread closed
Closed Thread