Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

View Poll Results: Where are you staying this year
Tertre Rouge 5 9.62%
Hunaudieres 0 0%
Expo 0 0%
Houx 16 30.77%
Houx Annex 5 9.62%
Blue Nord 1 1.92%
Blue Sud 1 1.92%
Maison Blanche 3 5.77%
Porsche Curves 0 0%
Beausejour 1 1.92%
Dairon 0 0%
Pincenardiere 0 0%
Marshals campsite 2 3.85%
I'm a namby pamby and staying in a hotel 3 5.77%
Camping off circuit 5 9.62%
I'm a local 1 1.92%
Garage Vert 2 3.85%
Other campsite 3 5.77%
other options 1 1.92%
Epinettes 3 5.77%
Premier Vert 0 0%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Old 3 Mar 2015, 12:23 (Ref:3511121)   #26
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Will see you there
Old 3 Mar 2015, 12:37 (Ref:3511126)   #27
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Off circuit as always Friends from the motorhome thread have just got Houx sorted.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 12:42 (Ref:3511128)   #28
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
From experience some of the camping slots in houx are not really suitable for motor homes
Old 3 Mar 2015, 13:05 (Ref:3511138)   #29
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

JoshuaLeMans should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm staying in Epinettes this year. My first trip last year we stayed in a holiday villa in a town an hour or two away from Le Mans. So this year we have decided to camp! So looking forward to it. 94 days before departure in Stornoway. A long 13 hour drive down to Dover.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 18:28 (Ref:3511258)   #30
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
I'm staying in Epinettes this year. My first trip last year we stayed in a holiday villa in a town an hour or two away from Le Mans. So this year we have decided to camp! So looking forward to it. 94 days before departure in Stornoway. A long 13 hour drive down to Dover.
Talk about endurance!
Old 3 Mar 2015, 18:55 (Ref:3511269)   #31
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
Talk about endurance!
Probably be a warm-up for the big 24 hour race! My mum and dad will be taking shifts throughout the day.
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:06 (Ref:3511273)   #32
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoshuaLeMans View Post
Can someone tell me how i can change "other campsite" to Epinettes
Cheeers Simon
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:15 (Ref:3511274)   #33
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I can add it.

Done.

Never heard of it though.....
Old 3 Mar 2015, 19:23 (Ref:3511282)   #34
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Andrew can you move Joshua's vote as well please
Old 3 Mar 2015, 20:18 (Ref:3511303)   #35
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
I can add it.

Done.

Never heard of it though.....
It's a new smaller campsite next to Houx and Houx Annexe
Old 3 Mar 2015, 21:23 (Ref:3511328)   #36
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Andrew can you move Joshua's vote as well please
Sadly not. Don't know why. But I can add 1 to Epinettes.
Old 4 Mar 2015, 03:06 (Ref:3511461)   #37
Steptoe
Racer

England
10618 miles from Le Mans - NSW Australia
Steptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteptoe should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Houx again
Old 5 Mar 2015, 10:03 (Ref:3511974)   #38
eps
Racer

United Kingdom
Buckinghamshire
eps should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Houx once more!
Old 7 Mar 2015, 15:08 (Ref:3512728)   #39
jc_nl
Racer

Netherlands
Dedemsvaart
jc_nl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
It's Houx for our group this year instead of the usual MB.

It's telling that there are only 2 votes for MB this year hopefully we will be able to go there again next year......

Being next to the track is rather nice, but realistically Houx could be our new home from now on. Still Houx must be better then Blue-Nord wich we have also used in the past.
Old 7 Mar 2015, 15:14 (Ref:3512730)   #40
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I think Houx is going to be full this year, at this rate it will be the new ten tenths site, where are all these spaces coming from have they reduced the size of pitches to fit you all in
Old 7 Mar 2015, 15:28 (Ref:3512732)   #41
jc_nl
Racer

Netherlands
Dedemsvaart
jc_nl should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Either that, or they bumped along some of the Houx regulars to someplace like Epinettes to make room for the former MB regulars
Old 7 Mar 2015, 15:53 (Ref:3512745)   #42
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well lets hope everyone is happy, for those of us on the red hill this year we will miss a few regulars who were also unable to get there first choice
Old 7 Mar 2015, 18:42 (Ref:3512770)   #43
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I'm none of the above. There for just the race - any sleep will be at the spectator banking at Arnage...
Old 7 Mar 2015, 20:17 (Ref:3512792)   #44
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well lets hope everyone is happy, for those of us on the red hill this year we will miss a few regulars who were also unable to get there first choice
Will indeed, be a touch different without some of the familiar faces. Hope the dynamic of the site doesn't alter too much. Still, sure we shall all make the most of it.
Old 8 Mar 2015, 01:13 (Ref:3512873)   #45
vincegail
Veteran

Netherlands
Antwerp, Belgium
vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!vincegail has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jc_nl View Post
Either that, or they bumped along some of the Houx regulars to someplace like Epinettes to make room for the former MB regulars
You very well might be right on the money here. I did read somewhere that people who had MB as their first choice were put on top of the list for the campsite of their second choice, and thus moving 'regulars' on those sites down the order.
Old 8 Mar 2015, 10:34 (Ref:3512936)   #46
JoshuaLeMans
Rookie

For next year I'm hoping to be in Houx!
Old 8 Mar 2015, 13:35 (Ref:3512970)   #47
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
There will be a few more to add to that Houx number before race week.

Hope they don't make the pitches smaller there's not exactly an abundance of room it stands. Good site though. Never seen any reason to complain or move. I might not be saying that if it rains torrentially all week but when has that ever happened at Le Mans...
Old 8 Mar 2015, 14:13 (Ref:3512977)   #48
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
I have used Houx a couple of times and it is a great site as long as your pitch is flat, away from the road and has no trees on it, power supply is provided and access easy. Only minus points are not that close to the track, it is a massive site, and of course wet weather.
Old 8 Mar 2015, 15:45 (Ref:3512988)   #49
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Houx will always be my prefered choice in case TR is not available, always stayed at Houx but last year was my first time at TR.
Old 8 Mar 2015, 19:45 (Ref:3513041)   #50
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I'm starting to detect references to the 'R' and 'W' words in some of these posts. Although the moderators are these days adopting a more 'softly softly' approach to profanity and abusive references on the forum, as you all know, I am not prepared to tolerate blatant references to the poor weather that we're NOT going to have this year. You have been warned - pessimism of this most flagrant kind will not be tolerated!!