Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 25 May 2004, 17:50 (Ref:982814)   #26
Jordi
Veteran

Catalonia
Vilafranca del Penedés, CATALONIA
Jordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridJordi should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Surely if Toyota want Ralf they have considered 10 more drivers apart from Jacques...
Old 25 May 2004, 19:04 (Ref:982878)   #27
Kirk
Veteran

Kirk has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Not sure what that means Jordi, but imho Toyota would be far better off signing JV and keeping Da Matta. Forget Ralf. Or maybe Ralf has already been signed with them and it was the prospect of having JV as a teammate that irked him. As it should.
Old 25 May 2004, 19:18 (Ref:982898)   #28
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
If they sign JV, keep Panis. Those two seemed to work well together.

But JV won't be back anyways.
Old 25 May 2004, 19:34 (Ref:982920)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Knowlesey! You've been at that raw meat again haven't you?
Old 25 May 2004, 19:37 (Ref:982925)   #30
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thought it tasted funny.....
Old 25 May 2004, 19:37 (Ref:982928)   #31
Super Tourer
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
East Anglia
Super Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSuper Tourer should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
According to Pitpass they are quoting new Williams Technical Director Sam Michael as say: "we have no plans to test Villeneuve at the current time".

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=21055

Last edited by Super Tourer; 25 May 2004 at 19:38.
Old 25 May 2004, 19:38 (Ref:982930)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah, can't be true. It's quoting a source.
Old 25 May 2004, 19:39 (Ref:982931)   #33
ralf fan
Forum Host
Veteran

United Nations
Apartment No.203
ralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridralf fan should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If JV returns... IF IF... Williams is the best for him... he always seemed to get disgruntled at BAR (especially in 2003) when he didnt have a car fit to run in the top half... he always seemed to throw it off the road or something...
Old 25 May 2004, 19:42 (Ref:982937)   #34
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally posted by Super Tourer
According to Pitpass they are quoting new Williams Technical Director Sam Michael as say: "we have no plans to test Villeneuve at the current time".

http://www.pitpass.com/fes_php/pitpa...s_art_id=21055
On the basis of this and the conclusions certain parties have come to in other threads then yes, it is almost certain that JV will step into Michael Schumachers seat next year!
Old 25 May 2004, 19:46 (Ref:982943)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by knowlesy
On the basis of this and the conclusions certain parties have come to in other threads then yes, it is almost certain that JV will step into Michael Schumachers seat next year!
Really?

(Sorry I think I'm having too much fun tonight. I'll look for a thread that has a less positive proposition).