Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 20 May 2004, 12:25 (Ref:976496)   #26
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Do you know what the Macs aren't doing too bad, 4th and 7th as we speak. And they haven't blown up yet!

Alonso quickest in S1...
Old 20 May 2004, 12:25 (Ref:976497)   #27
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
...S2...
Old 20 May 2004, 12:28 (Ref:976498)   #28
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
...S3

A 1m15 !!!

Maybe (see other thread on Trulli) Renault are the ones to challenge for this race!

At the moment generally we are seeing the normal situation. Ferrari fastest early on, but the Michelin runners getting closer (and for now ahead) as the track gets rubbered in. Perhaps we see this more because it is a street track (???).
Old 20 May 2004, 12:28 (Ref:976500)   #29
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yep there's a bit of a turn around from this morning at the moment. Even Ralf is putting in some reasoanble times.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:28 (Ref:976501)   #30
ActiveMS
Racer

ActiveMS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
KR has just gone quickest......
Old 20 May 2004, 12:30 (Ref:976502)   #31
dcp2685
Veteran

dcp2685 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Damn....Fernando is pretty quick.

Look at Fisi up there too.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:30 (Ref:976503)   #32
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Says Alonso on my screen.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:31 (Ref:976505)   #33
dcp2685
Veteran

Klein stopped on the track? Another engine fire?
Old 20 May 2004, 12:31 (Ref:976506)   #34
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And now Klein has stopped. Not Jag's weekend so far is it?
Old 20 May 2004, 12:33 (Ref:976508)   #35
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Button goes purple in sector 1
Old 20 May 2004, 12:34 (Ref:976509)   #36
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And goes P1
Old 20 May 2004, 12:34 (Ref:976510)   #37
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
It is very difficult to tell from the timing screens, but a second flyer seems to be 1-2s slower than the quick first lap...

A clear out lap could be crucial.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:34 (Ref:976511)   #38
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
And now Klein has stopped. Not Jag's weekend so far is it?
Diamond.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:36 (Ref:976514)   #39
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Its only green, but here is Michael's reply...

oooo a second down in S2...

Last edited by Adam43; 20 May 2004 at 12:37.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:43 (Ref:976525)   #40
dcp2685
Veteran

So far it looks like the Renaults and Jenson brought their game.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:45 (Ref:976527)   #41
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
and Jaguar left the Monopoly board in Milton Keynes.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:46 (Ref:976529)   #42
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Ant goes purple in S1 now.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:47 (Ref:976533)   #43
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And S2
Old 20 May 2004, 12:47 (Ref:976534)   #44
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
P1!

This looks good for BAR. Especially as Ant hasn't driven the circuit before (so I'm told).
Old 20 May 2004, 12:48 (Ref:976535)   #45
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Zonta in P3?
Old 20 May 2004, 12:48 (Ref:976536)   #46
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Quote:
Originally posted by Peter Mallett
P1!

This looks good for BAR. Especially as Ant hasn't driven the circuit before (so I'm told).
The testies are doing there job again. Loads of (quick) laps. Well done Ant and Zonta.

Last edited by Adam43; 20 May 2004 at 12:49.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:50 (Ref:976538)   #47
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Ant's second flyer was pretty good too.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:51 (Ref:976540)   #48
dcp2685
Veteran

Now why does Micheal have to go back out.
Old 20 May 2004, 12:51 (Ref:976541)   #49
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
MS goes purple in S1
Old 20 May 2004, 12:52 (Ref:976543)   #50
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
And S2