Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 19 Jan 2002, 05:23 (Ref:201042)   #26
The Beer Baron
Veteran

The Beer Baron should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You mean the courses slit their own throats?

Though another honoury Irishman, who setup the elan corp, might have something to say about that
Old 19 Jan 2002, 05:25 (Ref:201043)   #27
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Jay should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well thank you for 5000th time for telling us how Cart is going down the tubes. I know you'll tell me that you don't actually want to see any open-wheel series go, and that you are just a fan of racing... Well you are the only fan of racing that I have had the misfortune of running into in one form or another that would wish death upon another series.

I even hate Nascar, and most forms of racing that is exclusively oval (you know I actually watch the two Nascar road races!)...yet I still do not wish them to fail!

And don't try and tell me that you don't want Cart to fail...utter BS like most of your posts.

<awaits an essay of frothing>
Old 19 Jan 2002, 05:32 (Ref:201044)   #28
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Dr. Austin should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jay .

"I even hate Nascar,"

Man, you are just full of hate, aren't you? I'll pray for you. But since God is so busy, Dr. Baron, do we have any more of that stuff?
Old 19 Jan 2002, 05:40 (Ref:201047)   #29
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
oh you mean Ego? Yes you have tons of it... Ignorance? yes..you have even more of it...

oh and do pray, please please pray....although I have trouble believing that anyone so full of himself has ever prayed in his life...
Old 19 Jan 2002, 05:45 (Ref:201048)   #30
Crash Test
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne, Australia
Crash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCrash Test should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
People people...

Why is it that things like IRL Vs CART, Nascar Vs Open Wheel, etc etc blahdy blah, always bring out the worst in people?

Can anyone add anything constructive, anything that hasn't already been said or tell me who will be racing next season?? Please?
Old 19 Jan 2002, 06:10 (Ref:201056)   #31
Dr. Austin
Veteran

Why bother? this goon will only attack me again and you mods will just sit back and watch. Hell, I've seen people threaten others with violence (which is probably next with this psycho) but they are still around. If you want a civil site, for God's sake, get a ****ing handle on it. You let this kind of **** go on and on and on and then you are surprised when it degenerates into this. This moron just folows me around from thread to thread and does nothing but insult me. he never contributes anything to any discussion. He's never going to let it go, so pull the plug on one of us or live with this forever.
Old 19 Jan 2002, 06:28 (Ref:201062)   #32
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
Here's a wild idea that will end it all... stop bashing other series...and it will all be over...

talk about what to expect next year in IRL...

talk about what to expect next year in Cart...

Stop talking about how Cart and/or IRL is going down the tubes...

Stop...whatever weird fetish you guys seem to enjoy talking about...

All will be happy...
Old 19 Jan 2002, 06:33 (Ref:201067)   #33
Jay
Veteran

United Nations
Canada
...and I will leave you alone.
Old 19 Jan 2002, 06:53 (Ref:201071)   #34
Dr. Austin
Veteran

No. I offered you the last insult and you had to keep it up. So i offer the moderators a choice. You or me. You won't stop. you've kept this up for three days. you have followed me around like a little child and insulted me with every post you have put up. Have you contributed anything to this forum besides comic relief with your wittless blathering? No. and it isn't funny, either. it is lame and pitiful.

Oh, you say you will stop, but you have no intention of it. You will just wait until it all dies down and start all over again. I've never seen you talk about racing at all. never. all you seem to be able to talk about is me. Are you some kind of sicko internet stalker pervert? You sure look like it. all my posts are about racing and how i view it. you just want to talk about me instead of what i say.

The moderators aren't going to let us just drop this. You have pushed it way too far. You have done it all when i tried to back away from you. but you just had to keeep coming and keep coming. so now that the axe is out, you want to look like the good little victim. forget it. the threads are there in black and white.

I offered you the final insult, but you wanted even more. now, we are going to get even more. It will be really interesting to see what happens, jimmyz360.
Old 19 Jan 2002, 11:51 (Ref:201127)   #35
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
How do you bang heads together virtually... there must be a way Chill out both of you.

Jay, you are out of line, at least one of your posts was directly insulting another forum user which is against the forum rules.

Dr Austin, please just forget this topic... things have been said by both of you which shouldn't have been and it does no one any good for them to continue or esculate. Let it go mate.

As my mother once told me, 'if you've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all', would work well in this situation surely. Agree to disagree, eh ?
Old 19 Jan 2002, 14:13 (Ref:201196)   #36
The Beer Baron
Veteran

Craig this bickering gets tiresome,

But you got to look at one of your Mods , Liz, who started the now 'dead' thread about The IRL & their 'franchise' scheme,

That's very well getting people who can post rubbish & hate on these boards & they can run to you for cover!
Old 19 Jan 2002, 14:15 (Ref:201197)   #37
The Beer Baron
Veteran

Craig,

great forum. Best sportscar forum around, maybe you need to split, am I sick of that word, the Indy forum to seperate CART, IRL forums?
Old 19 Jan 2002, 16:49 (Ref:201223)   #38
Dr. Austin
Veteran

[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Beer Baron
[B]Craig,

great forum. Best sportscar forum around, maybe you need to split, am I sick of that word, the Indy forum to seperate CART, IRL forums? "

Yes, the sportscar guys are just great. But, then again, most of them could care less about American OW racing and have not been posioned by all the stupid blatherings that go on in CART/IRL forums.

They tried that over at MS,com, but the CART goons were more than happy to come over and wreck all the threads. They had nothing to lose because they didn't care if they got banned. they were more than happy to try and wreck everything and they got away with it for awhile. Until the flaming truth injection was developed.

There is at least one guy here who has proven he will chase someone all over the board just to spill his evil hatred and pablum. So a seperate forum will just narrow down his target opportunities and make it more like shooting fish in a barrell.

And any bets that Liz wouldn't spend more time "moderating" on the IRL forum than the rapidly sinking SS Cartanic's site?
Old 19 Jan 2002, 18:41 (Ref:201289)   #39
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Okay, i've decided to close this topic to allow you guys all time to cool off and realise how silly you're all making yourselves look.

This is only a discussion forum here... if you don't agree, what's the problem ? Variety is the spice and all that...

What would you do if you didn't agree with views expressed down the pub ? Start fighting each other ? Of course not... so why do you do it here ? It makes things worse for everyone concerned - chill guys. We don't want to read your petty fight here or anywhere else on the forums - we come here to chat about motorsport... remember that.