Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 20 Mar 2002, 04:20 (Ref:239882)   #26
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Maple City Racing has 17 points, not 15, as I forgot one of his drivers.

So all these glitches will be worked out next time and everyone will receive his rightful due points.
Old 20 Mar 2002, 16:03 (Ref:240222)   #27
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
* Dawn Racing Press Release *

Rumour has it that this press release is late because we at Dawn Racing are disappointed and irritated about the outcome of the race (or rather the start of it, which was the only part of the race we were actually involved in).

It is. And we are.

Team principal mr. R has been walking around saying "Hmpff!" for the past 10 days. Townsend Bell has been told to write 100 times on a piece of paper: "I shall not run into my team-mates." Mr. R himself did not see the race, but has read the report. He is counting his blessings.

Rest assured, we will take sweet revenge at Long Beach.
Old 21 Mar 2002, 03:06 (Ref:240529)   #28
Liz
Veteran

Liz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLiz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
*** MRS. FIELDS PIES/CRAYOLA TEAM OF AUDACIOUS BRAZILIANS (TAB) PRESS RELEASE ***

The team are fairly well pleased with their results so far, what with a win by support driver Cristiano da Matta and a valiant finish by the lovely and talented Bruno Junquiera. Bruno reports that he would have finished farther up the grid if he could have stopped refining that rude limerick about Kenny Brack every time he passed the empty pit box with the Swedish Flag flying over it. Now that he has got that out of his system, we look forward to his scoring some real points in the next race.

We have heard that some guys in red and white driving suits have been hanging round the back of our garage and peering through the chain link fence in hopes that someone will come out and talk to them. All team members are reminded that throwing water on people who are only hanging around is bad manners, no matter how much satisfaction it gives you.

The boys celebrated by decamping for Sebring International Raceway, where they tried unsuccessfully to obtain a drive in a Porsche and they all came home wearing beads.

On to Long Beach.

Pedro "El Guapo" Morales
Team PR Guy

We Ate All the Pies!
Old 24 Mar 2002, 03:58 (Ref:242646)   #29
Craginn
Rookie

Craginn should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fry Cook Motorsports Monterrey Press Notes

March 23/2002

Adrian Fernandezriver #71 Nintendo Gamecube/Tecate/Telmex/Castrol Reynard/Toyota

"We kicked ass on quals,and having the home ciruit advantage didnt hurt us,but the car was kinda junk after we fell off the lead,This Altoid fella is pretty dumb on his raceday setups,we have 5 weeks now to either fire him or threathing to send him over to AJ Foyts Winston Cup team,so I hope we can do better in Long Beach,now leave me alone,im conversationg with my Tecate Girls"

Townsend Bell {R}river #72 MTVLatino/Game Boy Advance Renard Toyota

Townsend is not available for comment since he is on a 4 week TIME OUT for wrecking the only car available for the #72 crew.

Joey Apontes:Team Owner
WE had the speed,as you could see,but raceday is another story,we will be back.....
Old 27 Mar 2002, 20:12 (Ref:245354)   #30
Speedworx
Veteran

United Kingdom
Northamptonshire
Speedworx should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Liz, would you mind sending me a spreadsheet?

As I want to have a closer look at the scores.
Old 27 Mar 2002, 23:55 (Ref:245523)   #31
Liz
Veteran

Ok, send me your e-mail address and I will send them right over.