Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Jul 2005, 11:34 (Ref:1354507)   #1
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Rollcentre Radicals in 2006?

Since there has been no mention on this forum as far as I can see, and for those who do not subscribe to DSC, an article posted there a couple of days ago made very interesting reading.

Mick Hyde was in the Rollcentre pit at Monza and confirmed 100% one works Radical LMP2 for the 2006 LMES season. They are talking to Michael Vergers about driving it.

Meanwhile Martin Short apparently contacted Radical after Le Mans about the possibility of running two of their cars in LMP2 next year. The decision for Martin to be made in due course is whether to convert the Dallara's into Hybrids or to run Radicals.

My gut feeling from the article is that Martin will go the Radical route, which saddens me. I'd prefer to see Martin convert the Dallara's and remain in LMP1 for one more season. One last chance to mix it with the big boys and have a genuine chance of overall victory at Le Mans.

What do you think?