Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing

Old 26 Apr 2007, 05:40 (Ref:1900629)   #26
Mirage M6
Racer

Mirage M6 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I saw the Valencia´s entry list and there´s no Creation. Why?

Ferdinand Porsche
Old 26 Apr 2007, 06:35 (Ref:1900642)   #27
The359
Veteran

United States
Pennsylvania, USA
The359 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The car likely is not going to be done in time.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 08:26 (Ref:1900714)   #28
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It was announced at the beginning of this month that the new livery for the car is due to be unveiled at New Zealand House in London on 15th May. I suspected at the time that a Valencia debut was unlikely............

(Oh, and just to revisit the question of the identity of the mystery Creation spokesman on the Monza Motors TV coverage, I'd assumed from his accent that it was Creation's Commercial Director, Cyrille Taesch Wahlen, but I've never seen the guy before and I may also be way off the mark! )
Old 26 Apr 2007, 08:57 (Ref:1900735)   #29
brielga
Veteran

Uruguay
Bloemendaal, Netherlands
brielga should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think at this point it is safe to assume that Creation is taking 2007 as a quiet transition year waiting for their new 2008 engine....
Old 26 Apr 2007, 10:16 (Ref:1900806)   #30
canam
Veteran

canam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridcanam should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I hope not. If that were to be the case, why would they talk about new liveries etc. I suspect they will be announcing something soon.

I missed the launch date announcement.
Old 26 Apr 2007, 10:44 (Ref:1900820)   #31
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by canam
I missed the launch date announcement.
The aforementioned Cyrille Taesch Wahlen revealed the details in an interview with Laurent Chauveau (Endurance-Info.com)

(He also mentioned Shinji Nakano's presence for Le Mans, Nurburgring, Spa and Silverstone. But, no mention of Valencia, which led me to suspect we perhaps wouldn't see the car there.)
Old 26 Apr 2007, 12:18 (Ref:1900879)   #32
mariantic
Racer

Scotland
Scotland
mariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmariantic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bentley03
The aforementioned Cyrille Taesch Wahlen revealed the details in an interview with Laurent Chauveau (Endurance-Info.com)
The choice of May 15 for the unveiling was planned quite a long time ago as the opening day of livery designer Mark Olsen's art exhibition @ NZ House -

see his site:-

http://www.markolsen-artist.com/mark...rtist/main.htm

Mariantic
Old 26 Apr 2007, 15:18 (Ref:1900998)   #33
The Tour
Rookie

England
Croydon
The Tour should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just recieved a Press Release from Creation announcing their sponsorship tie in with AviaXess. Didn't really say much other than it was a "transitional year for the team" but due to company involved the release had lots a GOLD with even a mock up gold prototype photo at the top of the page. I dont know if that will have any bearing??

Unlikely, but nothing like a bit of gossip.......
Old 26 Apr 2007, 17:12 (Ref:1901062)   #34
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
That Mark Olsen's a bit weird, can't wait to see what he's done to the Creation!
Old 26 Apr 2007, 19:11 (Ref:1901152)   #35
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tour
Just recieved a Press Release from Creation announcing their sponsorship tie in with AviaXess. Didn't really say much other than it was a "transitional year for the team" but due to company involved the release had lots a GOLD with even a mock up gold prototype photo at the top of the page. I dont know if that will have any bearing??

Unlikely, but nothing like a bit of gossip.......
Jordan tried the gold color years ago in F1 , Benson & Hedges ..... it didnt work as far as im concerned anyway . Looked like an easter egg .
Old 26 Apr 2007, 19:26 (Ref:1901162)   #36
knighty
Veteran

England
Essex
knighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridknighty should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
now I detest discussion about driver selection and car colour but I just gotta chip in here.......that gold B&H jordan was the most beutiful F1 car ever!........either a metallic gold creation or chrome-gold creation will look the dogs, be different and go for it I say!
Old 26 Apr 2007, 21:26 (Ref:1901248)   #37
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
Justin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridJustin Moran should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty
now I detest discussion about driver selection and car colour but I just gotta chip in here.......that gold B&H jordan was the most beutiful F1 car ever!........either a metallic gold creation or chrome-gold creation will look the dogs, be different and go for it I say!
I'll go for that too! BUT just have a look at the paintings by Mark Olsen and I think it could have a somewhat stylised(spelling?) look but god only knows what of!?
Old 28 Apr 2007, 06:15 (Ref:1902043)   #38
neilchills
Rookie

neilchills should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Interesting this 'art' stuff isn't - certainly divids attention. Let's just hope it looks good on the car...and my logo shows up as well as last year!
Old 28 Apr 2007, 08:40 (Ref:1902089)   #39
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by knighty
Good lord ..... you have absolutly no taste at all old bean !!!

You also mean that it looked like "a" dogs xxxxxxxx , i presume ?
Old 28 Apr 2007, 15:12 (Ref:1902254)   #40
Justin Moran
Veteran

UK-ROI
St Helens
I'm fairly sure Neil will be able to enlighten us as to the Creation colours. Speedchills sponsors the Creation at Le Mans so he may get to see the car before we do? I hope he will tell unless it is to be kept secret pending the official launch on the 15th May!
Old 15 May 2007, 14:24 (Ref:1913955)   #41
The Badger
Veteran

Today is the day !!!

There is an image on their web site of a bronzey looking car , i dont know how long thats been there .

Any pics yet ?

Last edited by The Badger; 15 May 2007 at 14:29.
Old 15 May 2007, 14:35 (Ref:1913960)   #42
WouterM
Racer

Netherlands
WouterM should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Today is the day !!!

There is an image on their web site of a bronzey looking car , i dont know how long thats been there .

Any pics yet ?
That is a shot of the old blue car with some edits to suit the press release.
Old 15 May 2007, 15:22 (Ref:1913984)   #43
ss_collins
Veteran

Nigeria
Mooresville, NC
ss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridss_collins should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
pics of the team?
Old 15 May 2007, 15:46 (Ref:1914014)   #44
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
The reports are certainly intriguing. The Mark Olsen exhibition is from 6-9pm this evening. I don't imagine the actual car will be there (it's taking place in the Penthouse Suite!), but the indication was that there would at least be pictures of the livery unveiled. I suspect we'll see nothing online before tomorrow, however.
Old 15 May 2007, 22:31 (Ref:1914294)   #45
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
The car wasn't there (though it was going to be until the last moment) The car is stunning though - Very, very different - And different is a good thing!

Pics tomorrow morning on dsc
Old 16 May 2007, 05:18 (Ref:1914393)   #46
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graham Goodwin
Pics tomorrow morning on dsc
When Malcolm works out how the 'new' site works, presumably...........
Old 16 May 2007, 05:54 (Ref:1914399)   #47
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Nah, MCC's well on top of it!
Old 16 May 2007, 06:35 (Ref:1914410)   #48
The Badger
Veteran

Where's the pics Graham ?

Im chomping at the bit here !!!
Old 16 May 2007, 09:34 (Ref:1914514)   #49
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger
Where's the pics Graham ?

Im chomping at the bit here !!!
You may find something of interest recently uploaded on Daily Sportscar.........

Last edited by Bentley03; 16 May 2007 at 10:24.
Old 16 May 2007, 09:48 (Ref:1914522)   #50
Ranald
Racer

England
Oxford
Ranald should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think I like it. At first I hated it but I seem to have come around. But I dread to think what it will look like with all the various decals it will have to wear.