Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Baltic Touring Car Championship Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Touring Car Racing

Old 14 May 2001, 21:49 (Ref:92554)   #26
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Do we get free beer, Paul ?

Please do invite Annie along - the more the merrier...
Old 14 May 2001, 21:55 (Ref:92559)   #27
Lorna
Veteran

Lorna should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by WoodyTJ
I am not allowed to wish you good luck
Oh no Woody! You said "the words" I hope it doesn't count! Welcome Paul. I proof read your atricle so you can thank me there were no spelling mistakes or typos (well, I hope there weren't!)
Old 14 May 2001, 21:58 (Ref:92563)   #28
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Paul O'Neill should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What is beer Craig? I dont know if i'm allowed that. We might have some Redbull Vodka though. You can have some Champagne if I ever see that podium in the year!
Old 14 May 2001, 22:00 (Ref:92565)   #29
redshoes
Veteran

redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!redshoes is going for a new world record!
The interview Paul is refering to is at http://www.redshoes-racing.com/Featu...lONeill.shtml. Glad you liked it Paul, just remind me use somewhere with less background noise next time. I'll be back for part two later in the year.

A few of us will be camping at Oulton Saturday night. Paul and James, you're welcome to join us for a beer and a BBQ.
Old 14 May 2001, 22:06 (Ref:92569)   #30
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!Craig has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Paul O'Neill
What is beer Craig? I dont know if i'm allowed that. We might have some Redbull Vodka though. You can have some Champagne if I ever see that podium in the year!
That'll do, sir.

Yes, do come over to the campsite on Saturday evening (i'll not be there til sometime around 7 or 8... ) if you get five minutes - look for the 10 Tenths banner That goes for yourself, Annie, James Levy, John B&Q, Nick Beaumont, and anyone else who cares to pop by...
Old 14 May 2001, 22:10 (Ref:92571)   #31
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Lorna

I proof read your atricle so you can thank me there were no spelling mistakes or typos (well, I hope there weren't!)
Lorna, I'm not sure saying that you proof read the atricle really inspires confidence
Must wander over to Redshoes for a read
Old 14 May 2001, 22:13 (Ref:92575)   #32
Carrie
Veteran

Carrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCarrie should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Redshoes, your fullstop has decided to make itself part of the link to the article, so here's the link again.
http://www.redshoes-racing.com/Featu...ulONeill.shtml
Old 14 May 2001, 22:15 (Ref:92577)   #33
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Yeah I will try to get over to you lot 'cause I only live up the road. I might actually camp out at one of the meeting's with my mates, it will probably be a good laugh. I dont know what my team manager would say though! Anyway, I'm off to bed, I've got to push trolleys at work tomorrow but I ain't rolled one of those yet.
Old 15 May 2001, 00:01 (Ref:92603)   #34
SPOONERBORO
Veteran

United Kingdom
UK
SPOONERBORO should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
welcome new drivers paul and james - great read posts by u guys

just whatever u do enjoy yourselves in the btcp thats pretty much the ten tenths motto - usually involves a lot of beer, camping in local car-parks, borrowing chequered flags, jumping fences etc etc

and hey thats just the first two meetings i have been at with the ten tenths gang!!

but know honestly if u keep on posting then your definately make some great friends and earn the respect of some great supporters!!

best of luck at oulton pk and no doubt we will bump in to you at some point during the weekend!!

and Paul burning question i have to ask you

seeing as your sister shares a bit of space for sponsorship on your car does she ever come and watch you!!
Old 15 May 2001, 01:06 (Ref:92615)   #35
ziggy stardust
Rookie

ziggy stardust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

That would be revealing all your secrets in one go, wouldn't it.
Old 15 May 2001, 08:41 (Ref:92698)   #36
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Yes she has been to meetings before Spoonerboro, she was at Brands Hatch with my mum to see me roll. Its a very busy time at the moment for me and her so trying to fit everything in must be difficult for her. The only thing is when she comes to a meeting it is very difficult for me as you can imagine with hangers-on everywhere while im trying to do a job. Then again I wouldn't be doin what I love best so hey, wot the heck?
Old 15 May 2001, 10:44 (Ref:92722)   #37
Bennett Fan
Racer

Bennett Fan should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What does OWY Racing stand for Paul?
Old 15 May 2001, 10:54 (Ref:92725)   #38
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Hello Bennett Fan. Bit of a silly reason actually, we couldn't find Paul O'Neill racing.com or anything else because of an American Footballer, so I used my Nick name from school, "Owy" from the "O" in O'Neill. Hope your not confused!
Old 15 May 2001, 11:03 (Ref:92733)   #39
Bennett Fan
Racer

Cheers Paul.

Good luck for your home race. Do you go well at Oulton usually?
Old 15 May 2001, 12:13 (Ref:92779)   #40
Paul O'Neill
Rookie

Not my best track, its a different part of the circuit we use as well so all I can try to do is learn and try to get into the top ten on the grid. The way everybody is trying to damage each others cars at the minute, it might be best to let the front guys get on with it!
Old 15 May 2001, 16:16 (Ref:92841)   #41
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
I remember your sis showing up at the Silverstone Powertour meeting last year, Paul. Alan Hyde got very excited and decided to run around trying to get to interview her for Powertour Radio... highly amusing. Cue Alan...!
Old 15 May 2001, 16:28 (Ref:92852)   #42
WoodyTJ
Veteran

WoodyTJ should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Ok .... and the sister is?
Old 15 May 2001, 16:36 (Ref:92862)   #43
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Duh!

Take a look at the sponsorship on the front of Paul's car...
Old 15 May 2001, 16:42 (Ref:92864)   #44
John Batchelor
Racer

John Batchelor should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hello Paul!
Why do I get the feeling, as a fellow northerner, that you might actually know what beer is? Have a good race at Oulton! I will no doubt be looking at the back of your car in the distance....again!!
Old 15 May 2001, 18:39 (Ref:92917)   #45
JAMES LEVY
Rookie

JAMES LEVY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
THANKS FOR YOUR MESSAGES
Old 15 May 2001, 18:53 (Ref:92922)   #46
JAMES LEVY
Rookie

JAMES LEVY should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
IN ANSWER TO SOME QUESTIONS.
THERE WILL ONLY BE 2 CARISMAS RACING AT OULTON AS ANDY COULDN'T SORT OUT THINGS ON HIS U.S.A. TRIP AND CANNOT FULFILL HIS CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS TO THE TEAM.

HI TO JOHN B&Q AND PAUL O'NEIL WHO ARE 2 OF THE NICEST GUYS IN THE PADDOCK. PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO SIT UP AND TAKE NOTE ON PAUL AS HE GETS QUICKER AND QUICKER.

FIESTAS IN 98 WAS A ROUGH AND TUMBLE CHAMPIONSHIP AND UNLESS YOU STOOD YOUR GROUND AND GAVE SOME BACK PEOPLE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF YOU.
BESIDES PETER CATE MUST HAVE TAKEN MORE PEOPLE OFF THAN ME INCLUDING HIS OWN TEAM MATE WHILE PRACTISING!

NIGEL FOUND ME AT THE AUTOSPORT SHOW AND GAVE ME THE WEB ADDRESS AND I HAVE TO SAY ITS THE BEST SITE ON TOURING CARS THERE IS.

COME AND SAY HI AT OULTON EVERYONE AND IM LOOKING FORWARD TO A BEER AND A BURGER WITH NIGEL AND FELLOW CAMPERS ON SATURDAY NIGHT.
Old 15 May 2001, 19:35 (Ref:92945)   #47
ziggy stardust
Rookie

ziggy stardust should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by JAMES LEVY

NIGEL FOUND ME AT THE AUTOSPORT SHOW AND GAVE ME THE WEB ADDRESS AND I HAVE TO SAY ITS THE BEST SITE ON TOURING CARS THERE IS.

COM
No offence to yoursen, James, But I think I would dispute its the best.

It has many equals - www.toca-tour.co.uk and www.btccpages.com par example.

Last edited by ziggy stardust; 15 May 2001 at 19:37.
Old 15 May 2001, 20:08 (Ref:92964)   #48
Craig
Race Official
Veteran

Denmark
Isn't it lucky that we don't censor links to other sites as some other forums do...

Shame about Andy, but look forward to meeting you at Oulton Park on Sunday. I'll have to wish you the best of luck in advance for qually on Saturday as i'll be at Donny on Saturday and making my way up afterwards.
Old 15 May 2001, 20:23 (Ref:92972)   #49
touringlegend
Race Official
Veteran

Panama
touringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtouringlegend should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would hardly say tocatour.co.uk is any better than this on whole, even my site is on the verge of toca quality.
Old 15 May 2001, 21:03 (Ref:92990)   #50
Bennett Fan
Racer

The Tocatour forum is a bit like kiddies corner.