GT Up to 1985 5 14.29%
Saloons 1968 - 1985 5 14.29%
Saloons Up to 1985 4 11.43%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:19 (Ref:2624957)   #476
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Hmmmm,I'm wondering if we should publish the full set on here,just for info purpose's?
I don't see why not Terry? Makes sense to me and that may generate more interest. I think the intention was to put them on the web site anyway......but I don't know how to do that!
Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:22 (Ref:2624958)   #477
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
I don't see why not Terry? Makes sense to me and that may generate more interest. I think the intention was to put them on the web site anyway......but I don't know how to do that!

Still aiming to put em on the website this weekend
Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:27 (Ref:2624959)   #478
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Bit of a problem for both of us then! Where's Peter when you need him?
Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:31 (Ref:2624960)   #479
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
It's easy when you know how.
Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:41 (Ref:2624961)   #480
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Bit of a problem for both of us then! Where's Peter when you need him?

they will be on the site soon
Old 30 Jan 2010, 11:56 (Ref:2624962)   #481
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
What,on www.360motor-racing-club.com ??
Old 30 Jan 2010, 12:00 (Ref:2624963)   #482
johngee
#WhatAreHashTags
Veteran

johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!johngee has a real shot at the podium!
That's the plan Terry - then they'll be available to anybody - not just members of 10/10ths
Old 30 Jan 2010, 12:16 (Ref:2624964)   #483
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Full set of regs ."yes please".Im sure there is someone on 10/10ths that can that job.
Old 30 Jan 2010, 14:46 (Ref:2624965)   #484
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I can help. Email them to me, I'll put them on my server and send you the link which you can write on the web site in just the same way as you'd write a link on here. Simples!
Old 30 Jan 2010, 14:53 (Ref:2624966)   #485
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgetman View Post
I can help. Email them to me, I'll put them on my server and send you the link which you can write on the web site in just the same way as you'd write a link on here. Simples!
There is already a website set up for them, just waiting for Claire to do the necessary.
Old 30 Jan 2010, 14:55 (Ref:2624967)   #486
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
As mentioned in post 481 for example?

[it does work,I checked after posting the link.]
Old 30 Jan 2010, 16:48 (Ref:2624968)   #487
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Just says being added Tel.
Old 30 Jan 2010, 16:56 (Ref:2624969)   #488
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
No,what I meant Iain was that the link works,no regs on there yet,but there soon will be,won't there Claire?
Old 30 Jan 2010, 18:31 (Ref:2624970)   #489
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well I only offered, there seemed to be some confusion as to how to post them.....then someone asked for help and I can have 'em PDFed and FTPed within minutes
Old 30 Jan 2010, 20:25 (Ref:2624971)   #490
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Thanks Max,you could PM Claire?
Old 31 Jan 2010, 04:05 (Ref:2624972)   #491
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
The Regs

As Requested the regs are now on the website.....Im now going to bed!

http://360motor-racing-club.com/Regulations.html

Nite all or morning
Old 31 Jan 2010, 05:23 (Ref:2624973)   #492
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well done Claire.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 05:52 (Ref:2624974)   #493
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Yes,good effort Claire,many thanks.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 10:35 (Ref:2624975)   #494
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Morning Clair and thankyou.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 11:42 (Ref:2624976)   #495
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A lot of scope for cars that could be built to CTCRC Grp 1 or Post historic regs. Likewise MGCC Class B BCV8 which also includes Thourobreds.

Both of these would then fit either Swinging Sixties or Future Classics classes in CSCC.

So a car can be built for this event and then used regularly in either of those clubs (Check the official regs though). Also as far as the Grp 1/Post Historic touring cars are concerned they fit into Masters Stars of the Seventies too.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 12:02 (Ref:2624977)   #496
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Looks like we can run anything except MGB's
Old 31 Jan 2010, 12:33 (Ref:2624978)   #497
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
MGB GT and V8 fits. ;-)

So what you running then?
Old 31 Jan 2010, 12:58 (Ref:2624979)   #498
midgetman
Veteran

Sorry I've been laid up after a dodgy takeaway.......am nearly back in the land of the living now. Terry I've been in touch with Claire but it looks like you're ok?
Old 31 Jan 2010, 13:01 (Ref:2624980)   #499
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
Dunno yet.Various options. Need to talk to the owners. Don't think we will use the Galaxie...We have an Elite, MGB and i guess we could use the Lotus 17.???.
Old 31 Jan 2010, 14:03 (Ref:2624981)   #500
MGDavid
Veteran

England
Berkshire
MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!MGDavid is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Dunno yet.Various options. Need to talk to the owners. Don't think we will use the Galaxie...We have an Elite, MGB and i guess we could use the Lotus 17.???.
4 seats ??

Tags
alternative 6hrs, classic cars, cscc, ctcrc, mgcc bcv8