Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 12 Oct 2010, 18:13 (Ref:2773927)   #526
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
stuart thompson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Bahrain bores me to tears although I'v just got my first win there. I quite enjoy the new one in Korea though.
Old 13 Oct 2010, 13:23 (Ref:2774366)   #527
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Have to say, the non-stopping Nico Rosberg is winding me up..
Old 13 Oct 2010, 15:43 (Ref:2774418)   #528
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Is Rosberg a bit of a serial offender then?

Selby
Old 14 Oct 2010, 07:59 (Ref:2774746)   #529
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB IS THE STIG View Post
So a pretty straight forward one this...............

What is your FAVOUTITE TRACK, LEAST FAVOURITE TRACK & THE TRACK THAT SUPRISED YOU??

For me:

Favourite - SPA
Least Fav - SINGAPORE
Suprise - VALENCIA

How about you guys??
Fav: Valencia
Least Fav: Spain / Korea
Suprise: Singapore
Old 14 Oct 2010, 14:39 (Ref:2774896)   #530
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Singapore is awful.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 15:10 (Ref:2774913)   #531
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowlesy View Post
Have to say, the non-stopping Nico Rosberg is winding me up..
On my game its always Petrov, lost a win at Silverstone because of it . Schumacher has also done it a few times...
Old 14 Oct 2010, 17:08 (Ref:2774969)   #532
50-SIX
Racer

50-SIX should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by tux View Post
On my game its always Petrov, lost a win at Silverstone because of it . Schumacher has also done it a few times...
I had Hammy do it last night at Istanbul; either that or he was ridiculously quick on the primes.

I find it happens more if you ignore your initial pit request.
Old 14 Oct 2010, 17:15 (Ref:2774977)   #533
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
Paddock Hill Bend Brands Hatch!!
ROB IS THE STIG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have taken the difficulty up to legendary now on my 3rd season, i was 4 secs a lap quicker in P1, 2 & 3 and Q1, 2 & 3 in Bahrain and won by 52 secs

Season 2 was no where near as easy!
Old 15 Oct 2010, 04:37 (Ref:2775211)   #534
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROB IS THE STIG View Post
So a pretty straight forward one this...............

What is your FAVOUTITE TRACK, LEAST FAVOURITE TRACK & THE TRACK THAT SUPRISED YOU??

For me:

Favourite - HUNGARY
Least Fav - SINGAPORE
Suprise - HUNGARY
I've heard Hungary described as boring but I found it quite interesting.

Had a up and down race at Suzuka, fought my way up the grid from 15th in my crappy Lotus to ninth and then binned it at 130R on the last lap............
Old 15 Oct 2010, 08:35 (Ref:2775265)   #535
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Knowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameKnowlesy will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Hungary has always been good to drive. The track itself isn't boring.
Old 16 Oct 2010, 09:15 (Ref:2775689)   #536
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
I dont mind Hungary but I don't seem to go well there!!
Old 16 Oct 2010, 13:40 (Ref:2775762)   #537
Fox89
Veteran

United Kingdom
Leamington Spa, UK
Fox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridFox89 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fav: Montreal
Least Fav: Catalunya
Suprise: Valencia
Old 16 Oct 2010, 14:45 (Ref:2775784)   #538
el_cat
Racer

el_cat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fav: Montreal (first win there)
Least: Melbourne (really struggled for pace, no matter what I did)
Suprise: Abu Dhabi or Bahrain, both flow a lot better than I thought they would
Old 17 Oct 2010, 23:50 (Ref:2776364)   #539
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Bahrain's not bad, its just the tight corners that belong to a go kart track that give me the irrits...

Had a great race at Melbourne last night, started seventh, spun Vettel around on the first lap lol and then proceeded to pulling some awesome Kobayashi like moves on Button and Massa, I ended up finishing second behind Hamilton. Good times.
Old 18 Oct 2010, 07:45 (Ref:2776477)   #540
Dan Fielden
Veteran

Isle of Man
Isle Of Man
Dan Fielden has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Yeah the flow of Abu-Dhabi is top drawer and Singapore is brilliant when you get into where the track goes. I find if you do a wet race from the back of the grid you learn the track faster. Try it it worked for me. Thats how i learned Singapore and the new silverstone section.
Old 19 Oct 2010, 16:41 (Ref:2777142)   #541
ROB IS THE STIG
Veteran

England
S**T

Just when you thought Catalunya couldn't get any tougher, it pee's with rain!!
Old 19 Oct 2010, 17:13 (Ref:2777153)   #542
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Rain makes it easier.

I had the race of my life on Catalunya the other day actually. Am in a Mac now and I managed to take pole by half a tenth. What followed in the race was nailbiting, a straight fight between me and Lewis. Every lap we were within a tenth of each other and even posted an identical lap at one point. I hit every braking point and apex 100% and couldn't shake him.

I decided to pit first as the tyres were going off. Lo and behold I got held in my pitbox and lost a second or two and rejoined in traffic. I managed to cut my way through and then posted two fastest laps. Lewis pitted and rejoined right next to ne but I swept round the outside into turn one. And it was back to the way it was, posting the same lap times.

I held on to win, so satisfying. I actually smiled at one point. A glimpse of the games potential, which was then ****ed all over in the next two which were the buggiest and glitchiest yet. *picard*
Old 19 Oct 2010, 17:28 (Ref:2777162)   #543
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Rain makes it easier.

I had the race of my life on Catalunya the other day actually. Am in a Mac now and I managed to take pole by half a tenth. What followed in the race was nailbiting, a straight fight between me and Lewis. Every lap we were within a tenth of each other and even posted an identical lap at one point. I hit every braking point and apex 100% and couldn't shake him.

I decided to pit first as the tyres were going off. Lo and behold I got held in my pitbox and lost a second or two and rejoined in traffic. I managed to cut my way through and then posted two fastest laps. Lewis pitted and rejoined right next to ne but I swept round the outside into turn one. And it was back to the way it was, posting the same lap times.

I held on to win, so satisfying. I actually smiled at one point. A glimpse of the games potential, which was then ****ed all over in the next two which were the buggiest and glitchiest yet. *picard*
Shoulda just chopped across his nose going into a corner, woulda probably spun him around.
Old 19 Oct 2010, 21:13 (Ref:2777242)   #544
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

Where's the fun in that? Would rather finish second!
Old 19 Oct 2010, 22:47 (Ref:2777273)   #545
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Quote:
Where's the fun in that? Would rather finish second!
'Cause it's single player, haha. Figure go through that fast, and leave multiplayer for that kinda racing.
Old 19 Oct 2010, 23:01 (Ref:2777276)   #546
Knowlesy
20KPINAL

I try to race the AI clean. Especially when you can have some good battles with them on this.
Old 20 Oct 2010, 00:22 (Ref:2777300)   #547
Morgoth
Rookie

United States
Morgoth should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I tend to spin them out without even trying to chop them, just going through the corner. Not generally the slow guys, but when the leaders come through to lap me, assuming they don't all go into cruise mode, or if i'm holding them up from my silly qualifying position(1st year lotus full sim). They just can't figure out how I can be so slow and then spin with no contact and me not weaving and them not looking to try to pass.
Old 20 Oct 2010, 12:02 (Ref:2777494)   #548
steve nielsen
Veteran

Netherlands
Rotterdam- Holland
steve nielsen should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
there's news about the patch:

http://community.codemasters.com/for...atch-news.html
Old 20 Oct 2010, 14:00 (Ref:2777533)   #549
jonboy1066
Racer

United Kingdom
'astings
jonboy1066 has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Not bad for my number 2 driver:

YouTube - Not bad for MY number 2 driver!

1:59.7's Pretty darn impressive for a 9 year old I reckon (Even with assists).
So if my 9 year old son can race this well and this clean, even knowing when to back out of lapping traffic until safe to do so, and put a full 20 minutes concentration into a race (Not including completing a full quali being fastest in all 3 sessions), how come there are so many (obviously older) drivers out there who can't seem to do it online?

Perry McCarthy
Old 20 Oct 2010, 14:35 (Ref:2777544)   #550
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboy1066 View Post
YouTube - Not bad for MY number 2 driver!

1:59.7's Pretty darn impressive for a 9 year old I reckon (Even with assists).
So if my 9 year old son can race this well and this clean, even knowing when to back out of lapping traffic until safe to do so, and put a full 20 minutes concentration into a race (Not including completing a full quali being fastest in all 3 sessions), how come there are so many (obviously older) drivers out there who can't seem to do it online?
It's 'cause I'm out there :P