Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 6 Feb 2003, 12:48 (Ref:498373)   #51
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Red should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Oh yes, Rijntjuh, there is a Net-live launch. At 11.oo GMT, but you have to be a member of "You & Ferrari".

Anyway, here's the first (and official) pictures of the new Ferrari (most probably F2003)
Attached Thumbnails
f1.jpg  
Old 6 Feb 2003, 12:59 (Ref:498383)   #52
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
It looks like a bunch of people in suspect positions under a red sheet...
Old 6 Feb 2003, 13:06 (Ref:498387)   #53
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
tinkering with the traction control...!
Old 6 Feb 2003, 13:50 (Ref:498450)   #54
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Red
Oh yes, Rijntjuh, there is a Net-live launch. At 11.oo GMT, but you have to be a member of "You & Ferrari".

Anyway, here's the first (and official) pictures of the new Ferrari (most probably F2003)

Do i have to pay to be a member and what's the url in the case that it's free?
Old 6 Feb 2003, 14:05 (Ref:498472)   #55
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
You have to pay 25 EUR/Year. Go to www.ferrari.it for details.

(By the way, I made a mistake. it's 11 local time, that is GMT+1)
Old 6 Feb 2003, 14:20 (Ref:498486)   #56
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
I 've heard on very good authority that this years Ferrari will be Blue, due to their new sponsership deal with Intel.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 14:43 (Ref:498516)   #57
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Actually, it'll be green, because they use AMD
Old 6 Feb 2003, 15:26 (Ref:498550)   #58
ASCII Man
Veteran

ASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridASCII Man should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
No, no, no, it will be yellow, because they use Shell.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 15:59 (Ref:498592)   #59
RWC
Veteran

RWC should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Blue green and yellow make..er RED
Old 6 Feb 2003, 16:03 (Ref:498598)   #60
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by steve_r
I 've heard on very good authority that this years Ferrari will be Blue, due to their new sponsership deal with Intel.
Does that mean that the moderators will allow Red to change his username?
Old 6 Feb 2003, 16:07 (Ref:498600)   #61
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Well, you'll be surprised but actually that's my real name. (Sortof )
Old 6 Feb 2003, 16:24 (Ref:498613)   #62
steve_r
Veteran

Lord Howe Island
European Capital of Culture 2008
steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!steve_r is going for a new world record!
Red is the best colour for a car, because it hides the rust.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 17:03 (Ref:498647)   #63
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
steve_r, Red can tell you that I don't agree with you !
Old 6 Feb 2003, 17:27 (Ref:498668)   #64
Red
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest, Romania
Old 6 Feb 2003, 17:31 (Ref:498673)   #65
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are we counting the hours now...
Old 6 Feb 2003, 17:39 (Ref:498681)   #66
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I always suspected of your R, mr. moderator...
Old 6 Feb 2003, 20:22 (Ref:498819)   #67
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Well based on the picture provided by Red, it looks like the team has done away with the chenille-type material used as a seductive car cover and has gone with a more shiny lycra-type appearance. This is just another example of Ross, Michael and Rory circumventing the FIA rules that clearly state: "All seductively-draped pre-preview pictures must use as a drapping material an Egyptian Cotton material witha thread count of at least 240."

Clearly Ferrari are at it again. If you examine the picture closely you can see that Rubens has been ordered to use 220 count thread, just to give Michael the pre-season advantage. Austria all over again! Viva Indianapolis! How many more hours R?

Cheers!

Last edited by JohnSSC; 6 Feb 2003 at 20:23.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 20:26 (Ref:498823)   #68
R
Veteran

R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
13 hours, 34 minutes! I'll set it to 13.

What did you suspect, Bon? :confused:
Old 6 Feb 2003, 20:43 (Ref:498832)   #69
ASCII Man
Veteran

Hell no, i'm not paying 25 Euro's/year for a Ferrari site, or any site in that matter.
Guess i'll have to look at some lame pictures tomorrow evening then.

Last edited by ASCII Man; 6 Feb 2003 at 20:44.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 20:44 (Ref:498833)   #70
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
Anyone know where, and what time its unveiled?
Old 6 Feb 2003, 20:48 (Ref:498835)   #71
ASCII Man
Veteran

10.00 GMT tommorow morning.
Where, i don't know.
Probably at Maranello.

Last edited by ASCII Man; 6 Feb 2003 at 20:53.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 21:14 (Ref:498856)   #72
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
No, I mean, is it being broadcast live over the internet?
Old 6 Feb 2003, 22:17 (Ref:498916)   #73
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Read earlier in thread.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 23:00 (Ref:498951)   #74
JonesF1
Racer

JonesF1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Apparently their going to call it the F2003-GA. In honor of Gianni Agnelli.
Old 6 Feb 2003, 23:20 (Ref:498971)   #75
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Ooooo, its so close now, you can just *taste* it!! One more sleep- assuming I get some