Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > National & International Single Seaters

Old 29 Jan 2008, 10:30 (Ref:2116179)   #51
tweak
Rookie

tweak should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olive
Both Senna and Chandhok were compromised by reliability problems in Dubai though.
Only if you class a dose of the flu and a puncture as 'reliability issues' !
Old 29 Jan 2008, 12:11 (Ref:2116224)   #52
Olive
Rookie

United Kingdom
Olive should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
He'd also lost several gears.
Old 29 Jan 2008, 13:45 (Ref:2116307)   #53
damien.tyler
Rookie

damien.tyler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
very valid points....Race 2 was dogged my gearbox problems and although he was much quicker than Fauzy, he kept missing gears which had him drop back before he could make a move.....I rate him highly as i've pointed out and his race craft is HIGHLY credible.....Hope he recovers from the flu and has a mega weekend in Indo....
Old 29 Jan 2008, 17:14 (Ref:2116437)   #54
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Well there's no reason why they won't be right at the front next time out then!
Old 29 Jan 2008, 19:22 (Ref:2116509)   #55
Sev
Veteran

Sev has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
I'm expecting more from Chandhok at iSport than Senna TBH.
You say that, but looking at performances last year, Senna outperformed Zaugg (who is not exactly slow) quite comfortably. Meanwhile, Chandhok was beaten by (admittedly more experienced) teammate Garcia.

I personally think a lot of the hype around Chandhok is centered on his nationality and a couple of good performances last year. I don't think he'll hold a candle to Senna this year.
Old 30 Jan 2008, 13:54 (Ref:2117034)   #56
damien.tyler
Rookie

damien.tyler should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Mate....hype around Chandhok?? i think the hype is around Senna....There isnt really hype around chandhok....he's known to be one of the nicest guys in the paddock and IS genuinely quick and consistent.....he was robbed of a win at Turkey last year by Nakajima and scored points in every race after Budapest last year....dont think its wise to make comparisons but Senna and him get along well and should gel with the team quite nicely to make for some good results....I guess only time will tell !!
Old 30 Jan 2008, 15:25 (Ref:2117103)   #57
Sev
Veteran

Sev has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
There's hype around both of them :P Poor Grosjean is only starting to get in on the action.

Either way, I think Senna will beat Chandhok comfortably.
Old 30 Jan 2008, 15:28 (Ref:2117106)   #58
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
I guess we need to be a bit careful about reading too much into relative performances last weekend as they probably won't be like that every round.

Pretty sure Grosjean's given them all a real fright though.....
Old 30 Jan 2008, 17:42 (Ref:2117183)   #59
vinod
Rookie

India
vinod should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sev
You say that, but looking at performances last year, Senna outperformed Zaugg (who is not exactly slow) quite comfortably. Meanwhile, Chandhok was beaten by (admittedly more experienced) teammate Garcia.

I personally think a lot of the hype around Chandhok is centered on his nationality and a couple of good performances last year. I don't think he'll hold a candle to Senna this year.
If you look into performance of second half of GP2 2007, you can see that Chandhok outperformed Garcia. Thats not bad at all. Remeber his entry was announced late and missed a lot of pre-season tests in 2007. Yet he delivered in the second half of the season.

Have to agree that both Senna and Chandhok has to raise their game to match Grosjean.
Old 31 Jan 2008, 02:44 (Ref:2117472)   #60
Kai
Racer

United States
San Francisco
Kai has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
On Senna/Chandhok, it should be close between the two of them, but I think Senna will come out on top out of the two as Chandhok can get a bit ragged sometimes which I imagine will cost him a result or two which could hurt come the end of the season.
Old 2 Feb 2008, 12:40 (Ref:2119029)   #61
gomick
Race Official
Veteran

Australia
Gobur 3719...
gomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgomick should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
cant seem to find no points score on the web anywhere...
Old 2 Feb 2008, 14:30 (Ref:2119077)   #62
Valker
Veteran

Finland
Tampere, Finland
Valker should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://gp2.gpupdate.net/en/seasons/g...dings/drivers/