Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Barn Finds > ChampCar World Series

Old 18 Aug 2005, 23:29 (Ref:1385954)   #51
mac
Veteran

mac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridmac should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordi
On the other hand, according to Newman-Haas, Oriol's car had a hole in the sidepod caused by Tagliani's car which had been hit by da Matta. The team reckoned he had 200 to 300 lb of downforce less than normal, so I think that explains why he was about 1.5 seconds behind Sebastien's fastest lap.
When I saw him circulating so slowly I knew there had to have been some problem caused by the incident at the first turn.

To bring it home fourth with that damage after going right to the back is a good effort if you ask me.
Old 19 Aug 2005, 14:56 (Ref:1386423)   #52
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Due to circumstances beyond my control, I missed the Denver race. Only the second time that's happened in the last 13+ years. Had to wait for the 11 o'clock news to find out who won. What a bummer.

You likely didn't notice that I was gone for awhile, but I'm back!
Old 19 Aug 2005, 18:57 (Ref:1386561)   #53
Snrub
Veteran

Canada
London, Ontario, Canada
Snrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSnrub should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by macdaddy
You likely didn't notice that I was gone for awhile, but I'm back!
I did, welcome back. Can anyone help him out with a tape?
Old 19 Aug 2005, 19:01 (Ref:1386567)   #54
macdaddy
Veteran

Canada
St.Catharines Ontario
macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!macdaddy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Can anyone help him out with a tape?
Thanks for the thought, Snrub, but that shouldn't be necessary. I've no cable-TV now (thus missing the race), and so I'm forced to subscribe to RaceDirector. Eventually I'll get to see that Denver race! Hopefully RD will work well with my 512K internet connection...
Old 19 Aug 2005, 19:37 (Ref:1386596)   #55
luke
Veteran

England
West Sussex, England
luke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridluke should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Also Macdaddy, since the two free trials they have added a lot more bandwidth so for those that may have had problems in the past with buffering it should run smooth now.