Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 28 May 2014, 14:44 (Ref:3411845)   #726
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
djing

i'll try to get up at 12h to go at the test day.
Old 28 May 2014, 15:10 (Ref:3411851)   #727
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Work is done for this Week , tomorrow a last Check and Car wash . Le Mans 2014 starts Friday 5am .
Old 28 May 2014, 15:16 (Ref:3411857)   #728
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemansfan View Post
Work is done for this Week , tomorrow a last Check and Car wash . Le Mans 2014 starts Friday 5am .
I still have 9 days 12 days to go
Old 28 May 2014, 18:12 (Ref:3411928)   #729
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
6 working days to go for me....
Old 28 May 2014, 18:24 (Ref:3411939)   #730
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nobster View Post
6 working days to go for me....
Same here.
Old 28 May 2014, 18:27 (Ref:3411940)   #731
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Turns out we have 18 spots covered at Bleu Nord, neatly next to each other in two rows.
Old 28 May 2014, 18:46 (Ref:3411961)   #732
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
I still have 9 days 12 days to go
!2 days to go. Thought i had corrected that post but obviously not, and no working days left, it is hard work just sitting back and waiting for the pension to appear on my account
Old 28 May 2014, 18:47 (Ref:3411965)   #733
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
My heart bleeds.......
Old 28 May 2014, 18:49 (Ref:3411969)   #734
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
10 days and 8 hours until the outbound flight.
Old 28 May 2014, 18:54 (Ref:3411972)   #735
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Can't wait, 10 days 12 minutes 8 sec. No wait 10 days 11 minutes 40 sec............
I'm so looking forward, almost ready packing.
Old 28 May 2014, 18:57 (Ref:3411976)   #736
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
same here
see you in the pit lane
Old 28 May 2014, 23:12 (Ref:3412115)   #737
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Can't wait to see what happens at test day.

But I have a feeling that next week is going to draaaaag on before finally setting off.
Old 29 May 2014, 03:53 (Ref:3412169)   #738
ATLFalconsFAN
Veteran

United States
Stockton, CA
ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!ATLFalconsFAN is going for a new world record!
8 Days
14 Hours
20 Minutes
12 Seconds
Until wheels up on the airplane. Flying through Washington DC to Munich. Two days in Germany, one in Switzerland and then a night in Dijon before arriving to Le Mans on Wednesday night.

Seeing as how when I first started the countdown app on my phone we were over 300 days away (I plan stuff far in advance) 8 days isn't hardly anything.
Old 29 May 2014, 06:40 (Ref:3412200)   #739
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernard b View Post
same here
see you in the pit lane
If Eric also find time we are complete
Old 29 May 2014, 07:45 (Ref:3412211)   #740
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
If Eric also find time we are complete
No doubt!!!
Old 29 May 2014, 08:03 (Ref:3412219)   #741
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nice shot!
Old 29 May 2014, 08:04 (Ref:3412220)   #742
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Nice shot!
Yes but the picture is ruined by those 3 blokes blocking the View
Old 29 May 2014, 08:09 (Ref:3412225)   #743
batmobile
Race Official
Veteran

France
le mans
batmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famebatmobile will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Yes but the picture is ruined by those 3 blokes blocking the View
Old 29 May 2014, 18:30 (Ref:3412437)   #744
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
excellent

Excellent !
Old 29 May 2014, 21:14 (Ref:3412514)   #745
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Drink yeah good !

a good way to wait for the race of Le mans 2014 ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJRXdWAwqpI
Old 30 May 2014, 07:04 (Ref:3412599)   #746
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think it may finaly be time to share that I won't be making it this year.

Just too much work to do this year, and as much as I love Le Mans I need to pass this course to get a job!

I will be watching from the sofa and will provide anyone with unwanted texts and messages about the race

Someone please keep an eye on my dad, I will put a label round him "If lost return to Tetre Rouge Campsite"
Old 30 May 2014, 08:05 (Ref:3412613)   #747
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaviel View Post

Just too much work to do this year, and as much as I love Le Mans I need to pass this course to get a job!

I will be watching from the sofa and will provide anyone with unwanted texts and messages about the race

Someone please keep an eye on my dad, I will put a label round him "If lost return to Tetre Rouge Campsite"
Very sorry to hear you won't be coming along - will try to make sure your dad gets back in one piece.
Old 30 May 2014, 12:25 (Ref:3412667)   #748
whitemr2
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
whitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwhitemr2 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:

Very sorry to hear you won't make it. At least the children you are teaching will benefit. Be shure to tell them about LM and the incredible atmosfere.
Old 30 May 2014, 16:33 (Ref:3412769)   #749
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:

We will all keep an eye on him in TR Helen, no worries.
Old 30 May 2014, 19:04 (Ref:3412831)   #750
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Further to my previous comment.... I can't go because I can't get to the last Eurostar Friday night in time

If anyone knows of another route... maybe a small amount of boot space for me to squidge into, please let me know!

H