Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Australasian Touring Cars.

Old 21 Jul 2016, 01:00 (Ref:3659849)   #901
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
peckstar has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
However at least Phelps tried to get something

The "experts" would rather he didn't try.

woe betide someone is upset
Old 21 Jul 2016, 05:54 (Ref:3659871)   #902
D.R.T.
Veteran

D.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridD.R.T. should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTRMagic View Post

To me, Mr Ryan just looked aggro....
That is the quietest, softly spoken aggro person I have ever seen GTR
Old 21 Jul 2016, 08:12 (Ref:3659887)   #903
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R.T. View Post
That is the quietest, softly spoken aggro person I have ever seen GTR
Perhaps you need to get out more?
“Although people make unpleasant comments when things I write do not come true, I am simply keeping readers up to speed of what is being discussed. If things turn out differently, it does not mean that these things were never discussed. Still, as I often say, you can take what I write or ignore it - and I really do not care. I’m simply trying to let you into the world of such discussions in F1.” - Joe Saward, Green Notebook from Saint-Doulchard
Old 21 Jul 2016, 08:15 (Ref:3659888)   #904
Blackpearl
Racer

Blackpearl is a back marker
Quote:
Perhaps you need to get out more?
Perhaps you should, your looking for something and you even posted in old threads with the same content. You should get out more.
Old 22 Jul 2016, 03:25 (Ref:3660066)   #905
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar View Post
However at least Phelps tried to get something

The "experts" would rather he didn't try.

woe betide someone is upset
Something that is likely none of his, my, yours or any other public members business, and more likely commercial in confidence

Quote:
Getting poopy with Mr Phelps doesn't actually clear up anything. Telling him he is wrong doesn't actually add to the conversation without a counter response. Which didn't happen.

To me, Mr Ryan just looked aggro..
Maybe he is just sick of the crap that comes from his mouth and doesn't have the time of day or desire to correct him
Old 22 Jul 2016, 03:36 (Ref:3660067)   #906
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axeman444 View Post
Something that is likely none of his, my, yours or any other public members business, and more likely commercial in confidence
so he shouldnt ask?

its certainly being asked and commented on in this forum, clearly the public is interested.

like wise the question doesnt have to be answered, but thats no reason to not ask the question
Old 22 Jul 2016, 03:42 (Ref:3660068)   #907
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erebus email blast 22/7 11.53am
Plus Fitness continue with Erebus

Friday 22 July 2016

Plus Fitness continues to support Erebus Motorsport and David Reynold’s, as they both celebrate milestones this weekend.

Reynolds racks up 100 Virgin Australia Supercars Championship event starts this weekend, as the team also hit their half-century.

Plus Fitness Founding Director, John Fuller, says he is encouraged by Reynolds’ and the teams progress.

“Dave and the team continue to improve and move forward,” Fuller said.

“To make 100 rounds is an epic achievement, and to be as competitive as he is, is a credit to his dedication.

”Like fitness, racing at this level takes dedication and commitment, and Dave and the team have an abundance of it.

“I wish Dave and the team all the best this weekend.”

Erebus Motorsport's General Manager, Barry Ryan, appreciates their continued support and acknowledges their commitment to the team.

“Plus Fitness has been involved since the team’s relocation to Melbourne and transition to Holden,” Ryan said.

“Their passion and support is commendable; not only for our team but also the sport.

“Plus Fitness are avid supporters of building strong foundations in motorsport, which is made from supporting young drivers and privateer teams.”

The team are on track for the Additional Driver Practice at 1:50pm AEST, ahead of two practice sessions later this afternoon.
“Although people make unpleasant comments when things I write do not come true, I am simply keeping readers up to speed of what is being discussed. If things turn out differently, it does not mean that these things were never discussed. Still, as I often say, you can take what I write or ignore it - and I really do not care. I’m simply trying to let you into the world of such discussions in F1.” - Joe Saward, Green Notebook from Saint-Doulchard
Old 22 Jul 2016, 03:47 (Ref:3660070)   #908
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
isnt that we what we have been previusly told though, nothing new there. the suprise would ahve been if it wasnt there

the issue was more between russels, who ran out of cash, and there relationship with Plus fitness and also with Erebus
Old 22 Jul 2016, 06:40 (Ref:3660086)   #909
dirtymacca
Racer

dirtymacca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Poor Betty can't take a trick

This might take the tarnish off the new HJ sponsorship..

Body lay in Hungry Jack's toilet for days
Police are investigating the death of a man whose body went unnoticed for up to three days in a locked toilet at a Westminster fast food outlet.

Police were called to Hungry Jacks on Wanneroo Road on Monday morning following reports of the discovery of a man in the male toilet.

It is unclear whether staff or a member of the public found the man.

It is believed the man had entered the toilet on Friday night.

A police spokeswoman said there were no suspicious circumstances surrounding the death and a report would be prepared for the coroner.
Old 22 Jul 2016, 08:01 (Ref:3660091)   #910
Average Punter
Veteran

Australia
a drug store in Wagga
Average Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAverage Punter should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:

To me, Mr Ryan just looked aggro..
I agree.

But for the cameras rolling it was going to be UFC
Punters Beer Fest. Indy 02, Clipsal 03, Winton 04, Paperclip 05, Darwin 06, Oran Park 07, Phillip Island 08, Sandown 09, Townsville 10, Symmons 11, Eastern Creek 12, Winton 13. Townsville 14. Paperclip 15, Sandown 16, Symmons 17, PI 18, The Bend 19
Old 1 Aug 2016, 02:30 (Ref:3662748)   #911
Denosaur
Veteran

Albania
Australia
Denosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridDenosaur should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Looks like Mr Phelps has a decent que of people lined up to have a go at him....wonder who'll actually do it one day...???....
Old 1 Aug 2016, 08:04 (Ref:3662785)   #912
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Oh yeah? Sources?
Old 4 Aug 2016, 23:07 (Ref:3663497)   #913
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Erebus Close To New Pilot For #4
Old 6 Aug 2016, 00:21 (Ref:3663734)   #914
Forda
Veteran

Forda should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Wonder what their total cash burn is thus far?

The outlay to return ratio would have to be one of the largest ever?
Old 13 Aug 2016, 01:48 (Ref:3665459)   #915
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Erebus' New Home

There was a whisper for a while that Mr Russell may have been in the frame for Eastern Creek... not looking likely now..
Old 7 Dec 2016, 03:00 (Ref:3694370)   #916
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
See anyone we know....?
Old 7 Dec 2016, 06:55 (Ref:3694393)   #917
GROUPA
Racer

GROUPA should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Cant even manage to take a photo in foucs
Old 7 Dec 2016, 08:24 (Ref:3694416)   #918
Umai Naa
Veteran

Umai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridUmai Naa should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Soft focus, for that youthful look?
Old 7 Dec 2016, 22:47 (Ref:3694638)   #919
Axeman444
Veteran

Australia
Calling a spade a spade...
Axeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAxeman444 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I thought that was translated from a foreign language at first. Can't even use a spell and grammar check before publishing it to the great wide world. That lack of professionalism would cause them to be crossed off my list of potentials straight away.
Old 9 Dec 2016, 10:00 (Ref:3694952)   #920
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 9 Dec 2016, 11:09 (Ref:3694963)   #921
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
Old 9 Dec 2016, 11:11 (Ref:3694964)   #922
mspence
Racer

mspence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
You know how they say that a baby will cost you $XXXX before they turn 18? I reckon these are some of the most expensive children ever born.....
Old 9 Dec 2016, 12:14 (Ref:3694975)   #923
peckstar
Veteran

Cayman Islands
Quote:
Originally Posted by mspence View Post
You know how they say that a baby will cost you $XXXX before they turn 18? I reckon these are some of the most expensive children ever born.....
sweet looking kids though. just nobbled by the zoning laws of their education
Old 10 Dec 2016, 06:10 (Ref:3695091)   #924
JAFA851
Veteran

New Zealand
JAFA851 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Didn't they build 5 Mercs? So at say $500K a piece, she's got $2.5 million bucks worth of uncompetitive eye candy sitting in the warehouse under covers. Even selling them for $150K a piece, that's 3/4 of a million the team could put to better use.
Old 10 Dec 2016, 08:13 (Ref:3695102)   #925
dirtymacca
Racer

dirtymacca should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFA851 View Post
Didn't they build 5 Mercs? So at say $500K a piece, she's got $2.5 million bucks worth of uncompetitive eye candy sitting in the warehouse under covers. Even selling them for $150K a piece, that's 3/4 of a million the team could put to better use.
They are her "babies"... maybe she is the problem with development and moving the team further.

Lets face it a 60 year old woman and being a grandmother that has sexist issues is going to be a roadblock for the team.