Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:32 (Ref:2443148)   #76
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMM View Post
According to the Radio Lemans website they will only be broadcasting the qualifying today.
Thanks, I guess reading has it's benefits afterall.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:34 (Ref:2443150)   #77
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Of course a few minutes after I wrote that, I had a "fatal error" on LT&S...
Yep, keeps dropping in and out now! Frakking infrustucture at the track probably.

Well Boris is still with it!! Has got the LG Vette up into 3rd so far.

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:37 (Ref:2443152)   #78
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
HORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHORNDAWG should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Thanks, I guess reading has it's benefits afterall.
That is a recent development due to the problems this morning!!! Practice was always on the dockett and had the infrastructure been up and running they planned on bonus coverage of the testing sessions yesterday.

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:40 (Ref:2443155)   #79
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
That is a recent development due to the problems this morning!!! Practice was always on the dockett and had the infrastructure been up and running they planned on bonus coverage of the testing sessions yesterday.

L.P.
Thanks. I suppose it does take more effort to get everything up and running at a temporary circuit compared to a permanent one.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 16:53 (Ref:2443158)   #80
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Thanks. I suppose it does take more effort to get everything up and running at a temporary circuit compared to a permanent one.
From what I have been told/understand it is the local infrastructure that is the weak link! Phone co. etc..

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 17:38 (Ref:2443179)   #81
Breitling24
Veteran

Breitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridBreitling24 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Yep. Yesterday, 20 minutes before practice they still had heavy equipment out on track, finishing installation of barriers and fencing. Can only imagine all the other things, electronic, and all. (even after 35 years)
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:03 (Ref:2443274)   #82
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Schedule shows qualifying should be starting now - has there been a last minute rejig (nothing on radio le mans, indycar snidey video or LT&S)?

edit - Never mind, for some reason I was translating it into eastern time
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:11 (Ref:2443278)   #83
Marcel ten Caat
Veteran

Netherlands
The Netherlands
Marcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMarcel ten Caat should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Err...qualifying is at 3:55 PDT i think? Which is in like 2h45m from now if I am correct.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:12 (Ref:2443279)   #84
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by courageous View Post
Schedule shows qualifying should be starting now - has there been a last minute rejig (nothing on radio le mans, indycar snidey video or LT&S)?
The time is local at the track, which is Pacific = -8 BST.

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:15 (Ref:2443281)   #85
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by HORNDAWG View Post
The time is local at the track, which is Pacific = -8 BST.

L.P.
Wish they would keep it as EST and not change it.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 20:15 (Ref:2443282)   #86
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stranger View Post
Err...qualifying is at 3:55 PDT i think? Which is in like 2h45m from now if I am correct.
4: pm PDST

The testing and practice sessions (recorded) have just started on RLM. All three sessions will air leading up to Qing.

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:18 (Ref:2443355)   #87
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
courageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridcourageous should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Indycar web video hasn't switched off. now 20 odd minutes into qualifying for the celeb race: http://indycar.neulion.com/indy/console.jsp (keep your fingers crossed).
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:21 (Ref:2443361)   #88
HORNDAWG
Veteran

United States
Oregon
FRC participants: About 40min. left to get your entries in!!!!!

L.P.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:23 (Ref:2443363)   #89
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
NightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridNightStalk3r should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Indycar web video hasn't switched off. now 20 odd minutes into qualifying for the celeb race: http://indycar.neulion.com/indy/console.jsp (keep your fingers crossed).
How about a clue where to find it, all that link plays is "Up To Speed"
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:34 (Ref:2443371)   #90
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightStalk3r View Post
How about a clue where to find it, all that link plays is "Up To Speed"
Click on the "Indy Live" button and you're good to go! Fingers crossed they keep it up.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:36 (Ref:2443373)   #91
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
Just checked on my 2nd pc & your right - anyone who was watching Indycar practice but has not navigated away from the page will still be getting the video feed (cameras are following the action and everything), but I can't see a way to access it from scratch now (it's a flash movie so can't give the mms).
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:46 (Ref:2443391)   #92
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
Canada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridCanada ALMS fan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Just checked on my 2nd pc & your right - anyone who was watching Indycar practice but has not navigated away from the page will still be getting the video feed (cameras are following the action and everything), but I can't see a way to access it from scratch now (it's a flash movie so can't give the mms).
courageous look at my last post right before yours.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 22:54 (Ref:2443395)   #93
sceptic
Veteran

sceptic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
http://mwmfantasyindycar.blogspot.com/
Old 17 Apr 2009, 23:04 (Ref:2443404)   #94
NightStalk3r
Veteran

United Kingdom
Wiltshire, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
Click on the "Indy Live" button and you're good to go! Fingers crossed they keep it up.
All that does is give me a list of Indy car sessions coming up later, whilst still playing up to speed.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 23:07 (Ref:2443407)   #95
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
red flags are flying for some reason (damn now hindy has let our little secret out of the bag)

and the camera man doesn't realise we are watching - zooming in on the *ahem* scenery

short stoppage, back to green flags now
Old 17 Apr 2009, 23:09 (Ref:2443410)   #96
Canada ALMS fan
Veteran

Canada
Calgary, Canada
If you can click on Indy Lights Practice 2.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 23:12 (Ref:2443412)   #97
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
More volume pls. Using headphones, all sliders maxed and I still heardly hear the cars.
Old 17 Apr 2009, 23:53 (Ref:2443434)   #98
courageous
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chatham, Kent
de ferran hits wall hard in turn 1 after setting fast (but not fast enough) lap
Old 18 Apr 2009, 08:27 (Ref:2443570)   #99
porsche91722
Veteran

Australia
S.E.Qld
porsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridporsche91722 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Its a bit hollow with only two real contenders in P1, but still good to see the Acuras, ironing out a few of the bugs and qualifying with excellant times. Go Brabs.
Old 18 Apr 2009, 14:15 (Ref:2443800)   #100
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
Too bad the Risi car had the ride height violation, it's going to be tough to make it through the traffic on this course.