Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Mar 2005, 15:50 (Ref:1247815)   #76
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logrence
He's driving for a top team, he's supposedly a top driver - it would be scandalous if he didn't win a race this year.

Hmmm. Supposedly a top driver. But I thought he was overrated: in this thread

and not capable of winning on merit (nor was Alonso): in this one

And a bad surprise for 2005: in that one
Mmmm pie...

Last edited by Inigo Montoya; 9 Mar 2005 at 15:51.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 15:53 (Ref:1247824)   #77
Logrence
Veteran

Wales
Logrence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hehe! That's brilliant! Do it again!

I still think Fisichella's overrated, and I can possibly twist the winning on merit thing to mean the championship.
Old 9 Mar 2005, 15:55 (Ref:1247829)   #78
Inigo Montoya
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

Canada
Toronto, Canada
Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!Inigo Montoya has a real shot at the championship!

I'm glad you took it in the right spirit I could do it again, but unfortunately I have to pretend to work, and its time consuming to dig up those old threads...

Make no mistake, as long as the F2005 is not there, he's going to be a contender. Afterwards, we'll see...
Old 9 Mar 2005, 16:57 (Ref:1247900)   #79
JV_11
Rookie

JV_11 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Fisi is one of the most talented drivers on the grid, there's no doubt about it.
I'v been cheering for Fisico since day 1. I thought he had a chance to drive for Ferrari when Irvine lefted but didn't happen. (italian driver on a italian team =dream come true) Last year he was suppose to test for Ferrari but it never happened but atleast he did in 1996. I was really happy for him when he won the brazilian Gp in 2003. Now he was won the first race of the season in a top team. Boy ..I"m happy!!
Fisico is capable of winning the championship. He is a contender this year and he will win more races.
GO FISICO!

Last edited by JV_11; 9 Mar 2005 at 16:58.