Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 17 Jun 2013, 20:51 (Ref:3264006)   #1076
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
No, we saw two of them during lunch.... They were both quite beautiful......
DURING LUNCH! surely in france you should stop eating first and perhaps let it settle before indulging
Old 17 Jun 2013, 20:53 (Ref:3264007)   #1077
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Nah, unlike most men, James and I can multi-task........
Old 17 Jun 2013, 20:55 (Ref:3264008)   #1078
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!GT6 is going for a new world record!
You had better hope your wife don't read Ten-tenths your digging a real hole for yourselves.
Old 17 Jun 2013, 21:00 (Ref:3264009)   #1079
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quite safe there..... She was just happy with the flowers that arrived for her today...
Old 17 Jun 2013, 21:16 (Ref:3264015)   #1080
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
Quite safe there..... She was just happy with the flowers that arrived for her today...
Aaarh! - thats the secret to keep her letting you go?

Must remember this when I find the right one
Old 17 Jun 2013, 22:35 (Ref:3264044)   #1081
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
90% packing done. Just ironed our dutch tricolor and made dataspace on my camcard. Getting really close now ! Good thing I've got most things sorted allready. Easy day tomorrow.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 00:11 (Ref:3264078)   #1082
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Setting off midnight tomorrow. Just got to put all the camping gear in the cars.

And speaking of the car, I have made a success of making it look as ridiculous as possible. Was rather odd that my mum went to work today in the Panda with it looking like this....

Team Martini Panda are standing by!
Old 18 Jun 2013, 05:39 (Ref:3264142)   #1083
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
You will have to get that number plate sorted out

Looks good have a great drive down and if you get flashed/honked/waved at by a silver jag estate or a 50's lincoln continental don't worry it is only us. we will be leaving via tunnel tomorrow morning
Old 18 Jun 2013, 06:32 (Ref:3264156)   #1084
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post
Setting off midnight tomorrow. Just got to put all the camping gear in the cars.

And speaking of the car, I have made a success of making it look as ridiculous as possible. Was rather odd that my mum went to work today in the Panda with it looking like this....

Looks pretty good to me!
Old 18 Jun 2013, 06:55 (Ref:3264183)   #1085
Alex Toropov
Racer

Alex Toropov should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is our home for last few days, since Saturday.... looks not very good from the outside, but pretty nice inside!

Old 18 Jun 2013, 07:01 (Ref:3264186)   #1086
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
You are right it does not look much like a hotel to me, but I think those camping the last few days may feel different
Old 18 Jun 2013, 07:44 (Ref:3264208)   #1087
Kpy
Veteran

Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!Kpy has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
You are right it does not look much like a hotel to me, but I think those camping the last few days may feel different
Spot on Simon.
Campsites very soggy at the moment. Thank goodness for caravans in my case and hotels for Alex, however odd they look.
Rain has been falling here in Le Mans since daybreak.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 07:48 (Ref:3264209)   #1088
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, looks set in for the day.....
Old 18 Jun 2013, 11:21 (Ref:3264314)   #1089
Djcomix
Racer

European Union
Le mans
Djcomix should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
rain

yes !
the weather is really strange since 3 years
usually we have the 'anticyclone' of the Acores during summer but since 3 years.
Is it the global warming ??

And for this day, yes it's rainning but the sun wil come for the afternoon
i hope to because i will visit the stand with de Brtisih welcome team at 5:00 PM
Old 18 Jun 2013, 13:12 (Ref:3264327)   #1090
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingers4Justice View Post

Martini striping looks good on any car! have a save trip!
Old 18 Jun 2013, 13:15 (Ref:3264330)   #1091
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
sitting at work, smiling from ear to ear... just under two hours to go... we will set of for our journey at midnight tonight, will arrive at Houx annexe club araound 7 in the morning, look out for a fully packed black Fiat 500 sport with a chequered flaf on its roof... here we come!
Old 18 Jun 2013, 13:23 (Ref:3264342)   #1092
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Djcomix View Post
yes !
the weather is really strange since 3 years
usually we have the 'anticyclone' of the Acores during summer but since 3 years.
Is it the global warming ??

And for this day, yes it's rainning but the sun wil come for the afternoon
Sadly, unlikely, I'd say.....
Old 18 Jun 2013, 13:47 (Ref:3264348)   #1093
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Well just washed the car to make it look nice and packed the tents etc, just a few things to go in once the last passenger arrives and then a few things in the morning like cool box and papers etc.
Old 18 Jun 2013, 14:29 (Ref:3264363)   #1094
GT6
Veteran

England
MAIDSTONE, KENT, ENGLAND
Quick question in case there is someone already there on our camp site, the gates at Tertre Rouge just under the bridge are closed and padlocked according to a mate that has arrived today, told him to head to the main enterance and then drive up towards the dunlop bridge, anyone there already and know what is happening, he did mention that there appears to be some flodding around the area
Old 18 Jun 2013, 15:20 (Ref:3264381)   #1095
AstonGeoff
Veteran

England
Witney
AstonGeoff should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Just loading the last bits and pieces into the car before heading to the pub for something to eat, then off to Pompey for the 11pm crossing to Le Havre.
At last I can say Le Mans here we come ;D ;D ;D
Old 18 Jun 2013, 20:18 (Ref:3264523)   #1096
Gilles lives!
Veteran

England
Kent.
Gilles lives! should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Loving the fever Martini Panda G4J , good effort, hope to see you smokin those wheels on mad Friday !
Old 18 Jun 2013, 20:57 (Ref:3264559)   #1097
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
Tomorrow can't come soon enough! Up at 4am to get to the airport and then hopefully arriving in Le Mans sometime around lunch
Old 18 Jun 2013, 23:04 (Ref:3264611)   #1098
GTfour
Veteran

Netherlands
Holland
GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!GTfour has a real shot at the podium!
Finally, all's packed(or is it....) and I'm off to bed. Rising at 07:00, welcoming my travelling companions at 08:00, loading in my gear and off ! We go !
Hope to arrive before the rain starts again in Le Mans so we can at least put up our tents in the dry...

For all who're staying home: Have a good sit down for the race.
For all who're going: Have a jolly good time !
Old 19 Jun 2013, 04:14 (Ref:3264674)   #1099
Elaviel
Racer

England
Kent
Elaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridElaviel should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Good morning!!!! The day we have been waiting for is finally here. Though dads not up yet.

Dad (simon), Steve (my other half) and me will leave in about an hour for the eurotunnel and the gentle drive to Le Mans.

Wishing evwryone yet to leave a safe journey and those already there...... jammy sods!

See you all soon

H
Old 19 Jun 2013, 06:45 (Ref:3264701)   #1100
lemansfan
Veteran

Germany
westernmost District of Germany
lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!lemansfan has a real shot at the championship!
Good morning from Le Mans . Wishing everybody on the Way or will start later a save Journey . Best Way to start your Day in France is this http://www.flickr.com/photos/lemansfan/9081161181/