Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:06 (Ref:4162458)   #1151
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
I received and ignored the attachment this afternoon. This dude is a sweet guy but dumber than a box of rocks. What, in your professional opinion, happened?Attachment 77292
Atlanta customer service and customer? Just another day and why are we wasting cops time?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:07 (Ref:4162459)   #1152
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Toyota scooting down the road aren't they?

That's a hella couple in laps but 5 second hold coming for the 8 according to Guy
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:07 (Ref:4162460)   #1153
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
LEAD CHANGE ALERT!
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:08 (Ref:4162461)   #1154
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Toyo takes the lead right before they are going to pit.

One thing i miss on rlm is the car to team transmissions that you get on the official tv stream
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:08 (Ref:4162462)   #1155
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by broadrun96 View Post
Atlanta customer service and customer? Just another day and why are we wasting cops time?
Actually buemi will serve a 5 second penalty this upcoming pit stop
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:10 (Ref:4162463)   #1156
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Is that what you got? Because I read that he stole a drink, threw it across the restaurant, and then called the cops.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:12 (Ref:4162464)   #1157
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
The 5 second may not be too painful, driver change and penalty for 8 and tire and driver for 51 I think I heard
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:12 (Ref:4162465)   #1158
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Is that what you got? Because I read that he stole a drink, threw it across the restaurant, and then called the cops.
I thought they called on him but I skimmed it

Yeah unclear who called. Sounds like the usual city reaction to getting asked to be a human. QT locked their side door at 10th St illegally cause people wouldn't stop stealing and throwing 32oz beer and seltzer cans. Store open 18 months and had to redo entire layout to see all the doors from the counter so unlock all 3 doors

But I generally think customers suck and most retail employees are no better and often angry. And that comes from a 10 year retail guy who thinks most retail employees are abused unfairly often
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:19 (Ref:4162466)   #1159
TheMightyM
Veteran

TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!TheMightyM has a real shot at the podium!
The #4 Vanhall has been in the pits for some time. Any idea what that’s about?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:20 (Ref:4162467)   #1160
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We're talking piston speeds on RLM. I love this race.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:25 (Ref:4162468)   #1161
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
We're talking piston speeds on RLM. I love this race.
I went to ask about that with Roller talking about header difference between Cup Camaro and Caddy V8. There's a lot more differences than that and you've hit the big sound difference there
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:25 (Ref:4162469)   #1162
pach233
Veteran

United States
Greenville, SC
pach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpach233 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Toyota with their best phase of the race so far. Opening up a healthy gap despite the 5 sec penalty. Longest stretch of dry green running so far.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:27 (Ref:4162471)   #1163
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Yeah, they're making a huge gap to the 51 aren't they

Have we seen the 94 back out? See it listed at +2 laps currently and it's been longer than that since they were in
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:29 (Ref:4162472)   #1164
Toyotats03OUS
Veteran

United States
U.S.A
Toyotats03OUS should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Brendan is quick. No complains from him about the car-pretty much never
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:33 (Ref:4162473)   #1165
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
A tenner, or British money 2 pints of beer. I like the Eurosport math for the WEC app cost the rest of the season
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:34 (Ref:4162474)   #1166
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
Quote:
I went to ask about that with Roller talking about header difference between Cup Camaro and Caddy V8. There's a lot more differences than that and you've hit the big sound difference there
The 358 is still based on the Gen I/II small block Chevy. In fact, all of the Cup engines are like every top fuel drag engine is based on a Gen I Hemi. The engine in the Caddy is the same as the Corvette GT2/E/LM engine, based on the LS/LT architecture. THere are tons of really geeky differences but just as many similarities.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:34 (Ref:4162475)   #1167
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyotats03OUS View Post
Brendan is quick. No complains from him about the car-pretty much never
He does seem to be the anti-Buemi in the car
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:35 (Ref:4162477)   #1168
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
A tenner, or British money 2 pints of beer. I like the Eurosport math for the WEC app cost the rest of the season
Made me laugh too.

By next week it'll be 1 pint.

Quote:
He does seem to be the anti-Buemi in the car
I liked the Toyota team making Buemi pass on some advice on the radio before he pitted.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:36 (Ref:4162478)   #1169
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
The 358 is still based on the Gen I/II small block Chevy. In fact, all of the Cup engines are like every top fuel drag engine is based on a Gen I Hemi. The engine in the Caddy is the same as the GT2/E/LM engine, based on the LS/LT architecture. THere are tons of really geeky differences but just as many similarities.
Car burn dinos, go fast, make noise and not hurt my ears like TA Mustang, all a simple mind needs to know. I know, high piston speed makes ears hurt and the TA motor is not good at 50' on the back stretch at Road Atlanta
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:37 (Ref:4162479)   #1170
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Made me laugh too.

By next week it'll be 1 pint.

I liked the Toyota team making Buemi pass on some advice on the radio before he pitted.
I never understood why with all the radios they don't all do exactly that on last lap
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:37 (Ref:4162480)   #1171
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
G56 up to 32nd, effective 6th in GTE.

Kessel just stopped, Iron Dames leads. Iron Dames probably got about 3 laps till they stop.

Iron Dames are changing to Lambo! I don't think I knew that.
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:39 (Ref:4162482)   #1172
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
Quote:

Kessel just stopped, Iron Dames leads. Iron Dames probably got about 3 laps till they stop.

And sounded like they're moving up as well to the Hypercar program?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:40 (Ref:4162483)   #1173
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
WRT close to COOL. Now COOL off!
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:40 (Ref:4162484)   #1174
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
That's no good for the 47 there and definitely not factree bodywork

Ok, totally not factree, is that his line across the gravel directly at the wall on the left?
Old 11 Jun 2023, 02:40 (Ref:4162485)   #1175
Matador
Racer

Matador should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:

Yes, to go along with the Prema/Iron Lynx Lambo LMDh entry. Which will look amazing by the way, if the new Revuelto is anything to go by.