Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 9 Apr 2015, 16:25 (Ref:3525427)   #101
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Typical. They class the CSCC in a few weeks as a small event. Rage rant rage.

Imagine if they had said only F1 Head shrapnel everywhere.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 17:48 (Ref:3525449)   #102
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenom View Post
Hmm... Yesterday they had prices for the season streaming pack on the WEC website, now nothing. Is it back to being free?

http://www.fiawec.com/live.html
Would be a pleasant surprise if it had quietly gone back to free but I highly doubt that, probably just some mixup from the IT department.

They'd make a big splash about the stream being free again after all the criticism last year.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 17:59 (Ref:3525455)   #103
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Would be a pleasant surprise if it had quietly gone back to free but I highly doubt that, probably just some mixup from the IT department.

They'd make a big splash about the stream being free again after all the criticism last year.
Maybe they will give a free "SD" stream, and will charge for higher quality plus maybe access to onboards and the mobile app. That would be very fair IMO
Old 9 Apr 2015, 19:01 (Ref:3525482)   #104
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
It would be exactly what I thought was going to happen last year ... but obviously that was far too sensible for the FIA-ACO at the time.

Here's to hoping that you've got it spot on cokata.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 19:16 (Ref:3525489)   #105
gustavobamba
Veteran

Portugal
Viana do Castelo
gustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridgustavobamba should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Are we going to see lap times around 1:38´s????
Old 9 Apr 2015, 19:30 (Ref:3525498)   #106
outnumbered
Racer

United Kingdom
Reading
outnumbered should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Are both ELMS and WEC in the Wing at the weekend ?

I assume F3 is in the old pits.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 19:32 (Ref:3525500)   #107
cokata
Veteran

cokata should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by gustavobamba View Post
Are we going to see lap times around 1:38´s????
If we have dry qually, and the times we saw in the prologue were 100% "legal" we might see even 37s
Old 9 Apr 2015, 19:38 (Ref:3525502)   #108
NelisB
Veteran

Netherlands
Deventer
NelisB should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumbered View Post
Are both ELMS and WEC in the Wing at the weekend ?

I assume F3 is in the old pits.
ELMS and F3 at the National pits, WEC at the Wing.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 22:45 (Ref:3525560)   #109
Hingo
Racer

Australia
Canberra
Hingo should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
As of this morning, you can purchase the streaming pack on the iPhone app. There are three options to purchase. You can purchase the round, season (- Le Mans) or whole season inc. Le Mans. I bought the whole season pack for $37 AUD.
Old 9 Apr 2015, 23:06 (Ref:3525567)   #110
Alfaholic
Veteran

England
Felixstowe
Alfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridAlfaholic should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by brands View Post
Just got this reply, on twitter, from SilverstoneUK about radios

"We only use AM 1602 at smaller events, events like WEC, F1 and MotoGP we'll broadcast on 87.7FM"
Excellent news. Thanks Brands.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 00:52 (Ref:3525588)   #111
porman
Veteran

porman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridporman should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hingo View Post
As of this morning, you can purchase the streaming pack on the iPhone app. There are three options to purchase. You can purchase the round, season (- Le Mans) or whole season inc. Le Mans. I bought the whole season pack for $37 AUD.
Thanks for the update.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 01:36 (Ref:3525597)   #112
Hiro
Racer

Hiro should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
My android app does not allow me to purchase the season pack.. Ill wait for a while
Old 10 Apr 2015, 02:12 (Ref:3525607)   #113
MANvsFOOD
Rookie

United States
US
MANvsFOOD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hingo View Post
I can only buy Silverstone on Android, unfortunately. Any word on computer streaming like last year? I really don't want to have to buy streaming in the app as there's no good way for me to put it on my TV. I'm also not paying the extra $20-$40/month just to get the Fox Sports channels and like 30 other channels I'll never watch.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 02:26 (Ref:3525614)   #114
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANvsFOOD View Post
I can only buy Silverstone on Android, unfortunately. Any word on computer streaming like last year? I really don't want to have to buy streaming in the app as there's no good way for me to put it on my TV. I'm also not paying the extra $20-$40/month just to get the Fox Sports channels and like 30 other channels I'll never watch.
Last year it worked through Chromecast. So that is a $30 one time purchase.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 02:42 (Ref:3525616)   #115
MANvsFOOD
Rookie

United States
US
MANvsFOOD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb View Post
Last year it worked through Chromecast. So that is a $30 one time purchase.
Ah, thank you, I didn't know it worked through Chromecast. Was it integrated into the app, or was there a workaround for it?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 02:44 (Ref:3525617)   #116
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MANvsFOOD View Post
Ah, thank you, I didn't know it worked through Chromecast. Was it integrated into the app, or was there a workaround for it?
Part of app I'm pretty sure, but maybe somebody else could confirm
Old 10 Apr 2015, 04:36 (Ref:3525625)   #117
Lagunaseca_4life
Veteran

United States
Central Valley CA
Lagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridLagunaseca_4life should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Well my TV guide is showing this race is scheduled for Sunday morning from 4-10amPT on FS1

I'm almost tempted to still purchase the app, I did last year and it was great.during Le Mans I used both the app and fs1.but now I'm wondering with the official fs1 deal will the app be geo blocked,but I imagaine if I'm paying for it then it shouldn't be....
Old 10 Apr 2015, 04:37 (Ref:3525627)   #118
Porsche917K
Racer

United States
Napa, CA
Porsche917K should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro View Post
My android app does not allow me to purchase the season pack.. Ill wait for a while

Can you not just purchase it as a web client? I have my computer plugged into my 50".
Old 10 Apr 2015, 04:47 (Ref:3525629)   #119
andy_b
Veteran

Canada
Vancouver (I escaped from UK)
andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!andy_b is going for a new world record!
The Ten-Tenths supported NISMO Spotter Guide is now available to download at

http://www.spotterguides.com/portfolio/15wec/

Thanks to Nissan and NISMO for their support and the media partners shown at the footer.

The European Le Mans Series guide, released yesterday has also had a small update (liveries).
Old 10 Apr 2015, 07:42 (Ref:3525663)   #120
DerGo67
Rookie

Scotland
Scotland
DerGo67 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
This is going to be my first live race. Long drive to get there but cant wait. Will there be a lot of Ten Tenths regulars attending?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 09:43 (Ref:3525679)   #121
J Jay
Veteran

United Kingdom
Manchester
J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!J Jay is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGo67 View Post
This is going to be my first live race. Long drive to get there but cant wait. Will there be a lot of Ten Tenths regulars attending?
Well I won't be unfortunately, but here's the meet thread to give you an idea of who from here will be there.

Enjoy the live race
Old 10 Apr 2015, 10:51 (Ref:3525701)   #122
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I don't see a PC option for the stream ... probably not worth it anyway, but not even an option.

Okay, now there is the option ... but it isn't on for practice anyway .... and no T&S yet.

RLM is on at least.

Last edited by Maelochs; 10 Apr 2015 at 11:04.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 10:56 (Ref:3525704)   #123
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I don't see why the PC option wouldn't be worth it whereas the others would, mind being specific about it?
I used the desktop version happily last season (aside from the grudge of having to pay for it, obviously).
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:14 (Ref:3525712)   #124
Maelochs
Veteran

Maelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMaelochs will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is T&S working for people with the official stream or is it broken at the source?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:14 (Ref:3525713)   #125
sssssssss
Veteran

sssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
isn't there any audi live streaming for silverstone?