Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 11 May 2012, 07:13 (Ref:3072550)   #101
ascarmarshal
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Yorkshire
ascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridascarmarshal should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy Wool View Post
When does filming continue at Brands?
Monday and Tuesday
Old 11 May 2012, 11:15 (Ref:3072632)   #102
275 GTB-4
Veteran

Australia
South of Sydney NSW, Australie
275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid275 GTB-4 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjohnsonsmith View Post
It'll be interesting to see how Brands turns out in the movie.
Probably clockwise...
Old 11 May 2012, 11:42 (Ref:3072637)   #103
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 275 GTB-4 View Post
Probably clockwise...
Why clockwise?
Old 11 May 2012, 14:04 (Ref:3072691)   #104
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHWS View Post
Rush
Chris Hemsworth Feels the 'Rush'
By DAVID WEINER
etonline.com
May 10, 2012

"I don't think anyone's ever made a good racing movie like this, says Olivia. "I mean, this is introducing people who don't know about Formula 1 to the sport in a way that will make you hooked. … You're basically sitting in a little bomb and flying around a track at 170 miles per hour. It's intense."

Absolutely agree, hopefully this movie will do this job.
Old 11 May 2012, 15:16 (Ref:3072717)   #105
Steven Humphrey
Veteran

England
cambridgeshire
Steven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSteven Humphrey should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Thanks for the link. It was wonderful to hear the sound of a DFV again, brought back loads of memories.
Historic F1 is supporting (probably outshining) the British GP at Silverstone this year. Plenty of DFV's in the line up there, though more early 80's than late 70's.
Old 12 May 2012, 14:15 (Ref:3073062)   #106
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew Kitson View Post
Some of my photos from Snetterton on Tuesday:

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=52e1637439
Wow, thanks.
And thanks to the current British weather! It worked out well.
Old 12 May 2012, 14:25 (Ref:3073068)   #107
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The photos look great. Thanks for posting them.

I think that this film is actually looking good. My concern is the idea of 'introducing people who don't know about Formula 1 to the sport in a way that will make you hooked', as stated in the previous interview. It is that that has been the dowfall of so many motosport films.
Old 12 May 2012, 21:29 (Ref:3073297)   #108
Richard B
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
Richard B should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I believe they will be filming at Donington Park soon. Can anybody confirm? any details?
Old 26 May 2012, 19:45 (Ref:3079623)   #109
AndreasHall
Rookie

Sweden
AndreasHall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Film Preview: BBC F1 2012: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-xqy...eature=g-all-u
Old 26 May 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3079627)   #110
nobster
Veteran

Netherlands
Eindhoven, de gekste!!!!
nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!nobster has a real shot at the podium!
This surely is a must see for all motorsport fans, really looking forward to seeing this movie on the big screen.
Old 26 May 2012, 22:56 (Ref:3079681)   #111
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Racer View Post
The photos look great. Thanks for posting them.

I think that this film is actually looking good. My concern is the idea of 'introducing people who don't know about Formula 1 to the sport in a way that will make you hooked', as stated in the previous interview. It is that that has been the dowfall of so many motosport films.
Yes, that's what I'm afraid also.
Old 14 Aug 2012, 12:37 (Ref:3119788)   #112
Buildtech
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tasmania AUSTRALIA
Buildtech should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Has anyone seen the latest photos of filming on the Autosport website? The cockpit only image of Lauda looking across at James Hunt on the grid is uncanny with the eyes only helmet view. These actors certainly fit the bill. I wonder though if this is a movie moment or just a publicity shot.

Any doubts on a factual masterpiece or F1's version of Days of Thunder?
Old 14 Aug 2012, 12:44 (Ref:3119792)   #113
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
'Rush' to premiere September 2013.

http://www.autosport.com/news/grapevine.php/id/101789
Old 14 Aug 2012, 13:05 (Ref:3119795)   #114
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buildtech View Post
Has anyone seen the latest photos of filming on the Autosport website? The cockpit only image of Lauda looking across at James Hunt on the grid is uncanny with the eyes only helmet view. These actors certainly fit the bill. I wonder though if this is a movie moment or just a publicity shot.

Any doubts on a factual masterpiece or F1's version of Days of Thunder?
The pic of the actor playing Niki shows what great casting there has been, a great resemblance !
Old 14 Aug 2012, 13:08 (Ref:3119799)   #115
Mr V
Veteran

England
The city of bridges (one day!)
Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!Mr V has a real shot at the championship!
This one.....
Attached Thumbnails
Rush 1.jpg  
Old 14 Aug 2012, 19:33 (Ref:3119929)   #116
maximus
Veteran

United Kingdom
Yorkshire
maximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridmaximus should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Spookily accurate!
Old 14 Aug 2012, 21:01 (Ref:3119971)   #117
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
Spookily accurate!
Right down to those front teeth.
Old 14 Aug 2012, 22:33 (Ref:3120002)   #118
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Right down to those front teeth.
They don't have to be sooo close to reality.
Old 15 Aug 2012, 12:50 (Ref:3120232)   #119
Buildtech
Rookie

United Kingdom
Tasmania AUSTRALIA
Buildtech should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
So what should we expect from this movie then? I was 14 in 1976 and followed every moment, every word of that Championship year. James Hunt was and still is one of my all time racing heroes.
There was some footage recently on Youtube, someone had captured the filming of Lauda's accident. It was almost re enacted to the letter, so there is no doubt great effort has gone into the factual and physical side. I look forward to this movie to get see some of the drama and tension between teams and the individuals around Hunt and Lauda.
Old 8 Apr 2013, 09:41 (Ref:3230786)   #120
AndreasHall
Rookie

Sweden
AndreasHall should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
First trailer:
http://movies.uk.msn.com/trailers-an...deoid=2t58wghv
Old 8 Apr 2013, 10:22 (Ref:3230807)   #121
Peat
Veteran

United Kingdom
Dahn Sahf
Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!Peat has a real shot at the podium!
Oh no. Those 'action' sequences.....
Old 8 Apr 2013, 11:00 (Ref:3230839)   #122
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peat View Post
Oh no. Those 'action' sequences.....
Got to get the punters in somehow and don't forget this is Hollywood, .
Old 8 Apr 2013, 12:22 (Ref:3230880)   #123
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

They've got to make money.
Old 8 Apr 2013, 12:39 (Ref:3230893)   #124
Sodemo
Veteran

United Kingdom
Solihull, West Mids, UK
Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!Sodemo has a real shot at the championship!
I can't wait to see a shot of a driver "choose" to go faster by flooring the throttle when it wasn't before...
Old 8 Apr 2013, 12:51 (Ref:3230901)   #125
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Sadly, this looks like a 'based on a true story version' of Driven, I'd love to be proven wrong, but it is Hollywood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwqQlrb4XIE