Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > North American Racing

Old 28 Jan 2012, 15:20 (Ref:3018188)   #101
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
^in addition to Magnus, Turner Motorsports will have a live feed as well.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/turner-motorsport-live

In the states, we'll have the first and last 6 hours on speedtv, but I wanted to find some place to watch at dawn, if I can get out of bed that early Sunday morning, so was hoping to find a broadcast stream of some sort for those times too.
The gap times are to be streamed. From what I've read. Don't forget the broadcasters from over there: http://rlm08.0157.org/

Last edited by ujoint; 28 Jan 2012 at 15:25.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:05 (Ref:3018251)   #102
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Apparently AJ Foyt cannot fulfill his obligations as Grand Marshal for this race... and as a replacement they got none other than a Scot named J. Y. Stewart.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:21 (Ref:3018258)   #103
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
The gap times are to be streamed. From what I've read. Don't forget the broadcasters from over there: http://rlm08.0157.org/
In fact, Americans will be well served, based on this Speed Center question on twitter:

spdctr
How many intrepid souls will be watching all 24 hours of Rolex 24 At Daytona action on SPEED?
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:22 (Ref:3018259)   #104
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_RO View Post
Apparently AJ Foyt cannot fulfill his obligations as Grand Marshal for this race... and as a replacement they got none other than a Scot named J. Y. Stewart.
Couldn't be better .

They probably just had a look at the Marshall list and saw the name "Stewart" and thought that the name itself was a sign from God
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:24 (Ref:3018260)   #105
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame

Already found one great-quality justin stream:
http://www.justin.tv/specbrn4#/w/2526216976
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:29 (Ref:3018261)   #106
FIRE
Race Official
Veteran

Netherlands
FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!FIRE is going for a new world record!
Race start in 90 minutes?
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:31 (Ref:3018263)   #107
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
ujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridujoint should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Already found one great-quality justin stream:
http://www.justin.tv/specbrn4#/w/2526216976

Thanks.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:31 (Ref:3018264)   #108
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRE View Post
Race start in 90 minutes?
2 hours, ie 8:30 UK time. RLM's coverage starts in 90 mins however

I'm quite excited here, watching some old Daytona highlights as warm-up for evening
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:47 (Ref:3018268)   #109
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Is the SPEED stream available from outside the US?

Anyway, I'm going to use my Eurosport Player subscription and watch the whole thing on ES2. Maybe with RLM commentary, depending on the German commentary.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:53 (Ref:3018269)   #110
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by DS" View Post
Is the SPEED stream available from outside the US?

Anyway, I'm going to use my Eurosport Player subscription and watch the whole thing on ES2. Maybe with RLM commentary, depending on the German commentary.
don't know for sure. a re-director might let you get it though if you use fire fox or chrome, not i.e.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:56 (Ref:3018270)   #111
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Remember:

The Ten Tenths Chatroom

10-Tenths Chatroom
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:57 (Ref:3018272)   #112
Deleted
Veteran

The ones I'm going to follow during the race:

DP
All the Corvette DPs

GT
Risi and Flying Lizards (for obvious reasons)
Michael Baughman's Vette
Magnus Racing (because of Justin Bell)
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:58 (Ref:3018273)   #113
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
What car is Jan Magnussen in?
Old 28 Jan 2012, 18:59 (Ref:3018274)   #114
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
So we actually have a choice of radio broadcast, RLM or MRN. Hmmmm....Eli Gold or Hindy? I assume that there is also the choice at the circuit itself? Then there is always the Scott Pruett fan club on SPEEDtv....

It's great to see a renewed international interest in this event.

Thanks for the links, everyone. I am ready to get this one going!
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:01 (Ref:3018275)   #115
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTD View Post
What car is Jan Magnussen in?
Spirit of Daytona Corvette in DP Sharing the car with all his factory teammates
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:06 (Ref:3018277)   #116
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiana View Post
Spirit of Daytona Corvette in DP Sharing the car with all his factory teammates
Sweet!, that'll be my hope
What number does they run?

Come join us in the Chat
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:09 (Ref:3018278)   #117
Deleted
Veteran

Quote:
Sweet!, that'll be my hope
What number does they run?

Come join us in the Chat
That'll be #90!

As for chat, I might check back with you guys later.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:10 (Ref:3018281)   #118
AndrewF31
Veteran

Canada
Spain
AndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridAndrewF31 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
plenty of top notch GT contenders:

- 03 Extreme Speed Ferrari 458
- 17 Burtin Racing/Goldcrest Motorsport Porsche 911
- 23 Alex Job Porsche 911
- 26 NGT MOMO Porsche 911
- 44 Magnus Racing Porsche 911
- 45 Flying Lizards Porsche 911
- 48 Paul Miller Racing Porsche 911
- 51 APR Audi R8 LMS
- 56 AF Waltrip Ferrari 458
- 59 Brumos Porsche 911
- 62 Risi Ferrari 458
- 63 Risi Ferrari 458
- 66 TRG porsche 911 - Farnbacher, Simonsen, Pilet, Keating
- 67 TRG Porsche 911 - Bleekemolen, Goossens, Henzler, Pumpelly
- 70 Speedsource Mazda RX-8 - Marino Franchitti, Hinchcliffe,

Perhaps the 88 Camaro and the 2 BMWs.

Missing any?
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:13 (Ref:3018282)   #119
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
+ #57 Stevenson Camaro.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:20 (Ref:3018284)   #120
ujoint
Racer

United States
usa, virginia
Quote:
Remember:

The Ten Tenths Chatroom

10-Tenths Chatroom

you gotta check it out during the races. lot's of fun.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:24 (Ref:3018287)   #121
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
Quote:
Originally Posted by ujoint View Post
you gotta check it out during the races. lot's of fun.
Just remember not to say the dirty dirty word
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:39 (Ref:3018290)   #122
SALEEN S7R
Veteran

England
Poole, England
SALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSALEEN S7R should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Does anyone have a link to timing and scoring? Thanks.

Last edited by SALEEN S7R; 28 Jan 2012 at 19:40. Reason: Just found it, here it is for anyone else. http://grandam.racersites-cluster.com/OrbitsServer/grandam/TimingView.html?sid=237
Old 28 Jan 2012, 19:52 (Ref:3018295)   #123
ronnie peterson
Rookie

Turkey
Istanbul
ronnie peterson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
http://grandam.racersites-cluster.co...=2377&VN=83302
Old 28 Jan 2012, 20:22 (Ref:3018299)   #124
Accident
Veteran

Accident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridAccident should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I'll be watching:

Spirit of Daytona: They had a horrible season last year so it would be nice to see their luck change.
Suntrust: Always liked the Taylors.
Stallings: Mostly for Alex Gurney.
#02 Ganassi: Maybe on this one. I like Montoya and McMurray, but if Montoya drives like last year then I will be hoping this car gets a DNF.

In GT:
Stevenson: Always liked these guys, especially Robin Liddell. It may be a tube frame but I don't care.
#23 Alex Job: I'm really bored of Porsche cup cars, but I like the driver line-up and team.
Old 28 Jan 2012, 20:37 (Ref:3018302)   #125
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Could somebody tell Norbert Ockenga that the leaders' name is spoken "Dahl-siell" and not "Di-ell"?