Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Closed Thread

Old 6 Jun 2011, 19:15 (Ref:2892378)   #101
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
If I read correctly it seems there will be a stream without commentary.
Good enough, so we get to enjoy some engine sounds to get warmed up
Old 7 Jun 2011, 00:32 (Ref:2892535)   #102
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

holly xxxx

from e-i.com

For those who won't be in La Sarthe this week-end, there is an easy way not to miss a minute of Le Mans 24 hours : Eurosport Player, the Eurosport's web-tv service.

With the Eurosport Player, you can watch British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2 LIVE online. The Player is also available on iPhone and iPad.

This year, the TV coverage is fantastic with Free Practises, Qualifying, Warm-Up and Full Race.

EXCLUSIVITY ON EUROSPORT PLAYER :
In addition to the TV Channels, Eurosport Player will stream a 100% Le Mans Channel, providing the entire race LIVE during 24 hours, without any commentaries or commercial breaks!

Also find all the races on VOD for 7 days

To subscribe, visit www.eurosportplayer.co.uk

http://www.endurance-info.com/versio...ocus-7317.html

there's a geo-restriction on it!!! :down: :no:

well I wanna watch the whole race from web livre streaming for free!!!
Old 7 Jun 2011, 17:39 (Ref:2892981)   #103
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
24 minutes on ES now...I'm still not sure how they make such a wonderful subject so tedious! Those blokes are sooooo irritating (not fisi!).
Old 7 Jun 2011, 17:52 (Ref:2892985)   #104
tux
Veteran

United Kingdom
United Kingdom
tux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridtux should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Yes i agree, none of them apart from Herbert and Fisi can speak a sentence without hesitation or mistakes.
Old 7 Jun 2011, 18:03 (Ref:2892993)   #105
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dank View Post
and there was no clear differences between the 'standard' and 'high quality' streams!
I think the bitrates were (not yet tried for this week) something like 500 kbps and 800 kbps and "very high" over 1 Mbps. Clear differences.

Would help a lot if they ditched that atrocious Microsoft Silverlight (and replaced it with Flash and H264 codec). Even Microsoft itself ditched it basically (stopped the development in favour of HTML5).
Old 7 Jun 2011, 18:12 (Ref:2892997)   #106
Riley Blue
Rookie

England
Derbyshire
Riley Blue should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Terrible, wasn't it? That anchorman deserves his P45.
Old 7 Jun 2011, 21:43 (Ref:2893103)   #107
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Robbie Nock is becoming a Le Mans Legend for all the wrong reasons. Can he actually form a sentence that does not include silly ramblings and words such as 'of course', 'I believe we have person X in the pitlane'? And what 's up with the constant handwaving, is he in desperate need of some attention or sth? Has he had any media training at all? Don't get me wrong though, he's hilariously entertaining to watch !!

The short Corvette features on the show are quite tolerable, as was Herbert's Mazda retrospect yesterday, but thank god we won't have to wait too long for the official sessions and proper commentary from mr. Haven & co anymore.

Last edited by Deleted; 7 Jun 2011 at 21:50.
Old 7 Jun 2011, 21:53 (Ref:2893110)   #108
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
If I read correctly it seems there will be a stream without commentary.
That was the case with Spa already, so I can definitely confirm that it will indeed air with natural sounds only. Good for those who get irritated by local commentators and perhaps prefer to have RLM audio on the side, and of course there's no need for constant switch of channels.
Old 7 Jun 2011, 22:23 (Ref:2893123)   #109
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Is it me or was today's 24 minutes considerably better than yesterday and was still horrendously awful?
Old 7 Jun 2011, 23:24 (Ref:2893153)   #110
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Watched the first 24 Minutes (I assume yesterday) from Eurosport online, whats with the Huckster Confidence Man/Game Show host guy that hosted it? I actually found myself laughing, especially the creepy eyes at the beginning

Looks like no motorsports experience, and A. Wurz looked highly uncomfortable the entire time.
Old 7 Jun 2011, 23:34 (Ref:2893159)   #111
FordCosworthPanoz
Veteran

Bermuda
Flatts Village
FordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridFordCosworthPanoz should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
The first 30 seconds of this video ask me why is this guy at Le Mans and not in a game show studio or coming to my house to sell me fake watches?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfKZw..._order&list=UL
Old 8 Jun 2011, 00:40 (Ref:2893179)   #112
deggis
Veteran

Finland
deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!deggis is going for a new world record!
Since the commentary team looks improved (or in this case less is more - Kirby ), I wonder if Eurosport have finally hired better pit reporters. Those borrowed from French Eurosport have been just atrocious.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 06:19 (Ref:2893245)   #113
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley54 View Post
Terrible, wasn't it? That anchorman deserves his P45.
I think we said the same last year too....he really is awful. Well at least I wouldn't have to listen to him during the race as it's pics from Eurosport and sound from Radio Le Mans in this house !!!
Old 8 Jun 2011, 14:19 (Ref:2893492)   #114
Pandamasque
Veteran

Ukraine
Kyiv, Ukraine
Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!Pandamasque has a real shot at the podium!
So Eurosport coverage has proven to be traditionally appalling. 20 minutes into the scheduled Le Mans practice and there's tennis with no end in sight. There was none scheduled even! WTF?
Old 8 Jun 2011, 14:34 (Ref:2893513)   #115
rustyfan
Veteran

Sweden
rustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrustyfan should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
So Eurosport coverage has proven to be traditionally appalling. 20 minutes into the scheduled Le Mans practice and there's tennis with no end in sight. There was none scheduled even! WTF?
Doesn't practice start at 18:00 CET? It's just past 16:30 CET at the moment.

Edit - Nevermind, didn't realize there is an earlier practice session Eurosport Int'l apparently won't show.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 14:36 (Ref:2893517)   #116
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
FP is on Eurosport Player at the moment, pictures only with no sound which is good enough...they did manage to start it late though!

RLM seems to be struggling online, mine is cutting in and out badly.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 14:42 (Ref:2893524)   #117
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandamasque View Post
Some localized Eurosports seem to show the last two hours of the practice session. Don't get why UK/Int doesn't.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 14:47 (Ref:2893532)   #118
sssssssss
Veteran

sssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridsssssssss should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
i don't understand a thing from what eurosport are doing. weren't they supposed to cover the ongoing practice session at this time?
Old 8 Jun 2011, 15:01 (Ref:2893556)   #119
deggis
Veteran

Finland
It's not in the schedule, so not really "supposed to"...

Since this was a surprise, I guess most people (me too) just assumed it will be shown without even checking the schedules beforehand.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 15:13 (Ref:2893573)   #120
Audi Racer
Veteran

United States
Audi Racer has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
anyone want to do a justin.tv stream of eurosport player. Im going crazy here without any streaming. I cant even buy eurosport player subscription either. USA
Old 8 Jun 2011, 15:29 (Ref:2893589)   #121
nasdriv87
Veteran

Brazil
Brazil
nasdriv87 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi Racer View Post
anyone want to do a justin.tv stream of eurosport player. Im going crazy here without any streaming. I cant even buy eurosport player subscription either. USA
that's what i've been waiting for too... brazil here...

it could be done on ustream.tv too or vettle

none of a list of streaming are working...
Old 8 Jun 2011, 15:32 (Ref:2893593)   #122
deggis
Veteran

Finland
Since none of the Eurosports are currently showing the practice, it's pretty hard to stream it either.
Old 8 Jun 2011, 16:44 (Ref:2893676)   #123
DS"
Veteran

Germany
Germany
DS" should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I'm currently watching over the Eurosport Player, and I for one prefer the English commentators. No offense against the German commentators, but Haven and Hindhaugh are just better. I would be better, if they are learning German though
Old 8 Jun 2011, 16:58 (Ref:2893684)   #124
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
It looks British Eurosport aren't showing there 6pm show as they are currently showing the Tennis so no Le Mans until 9pm which seem's to be more important at present.....
Old 8 Jun 2011, 17:07 (Ref:2893689)   #125
dank
Racer

United Kingdom
Oxford
dank should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdjones View Post
It looks British Eurosport aren't showing there 6pm show as they are currently showing the Tennis so no Le Mans until 9pm which seem's to be more important at present.....
Suggests it is on BE 2 at 18:30 on the Eurosport Player's schedule?
Closed Thread