Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Single Seater Racing > Formula One

Old 9 Sep 2013, 17:04 (Ref:3301070)   #101
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Alonso to Lotus with extra backing for the team from Renault and Total.
Last thing the sport needs is another pay driver in a good car
Old 9 Sep 2013, 18:47 (Ref:3301115)   #102
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davyboy View Post
I think he gets everything from Bernie.
exactly.

thinking about it, eddie was going on as if both hulkenberg AND kimi were going to appear at ferrari. at the time that made me question ej's source and sanity of mind, but really it makes sense.

and if ej makes sense, you KNOW stuff just got weird
Old 9 Sep 2013, 18:50 (Ref:3301116)   #103
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
Some rumours here:

In summary...

Kimi to Ferrari
Alonso to Lotus with extra backing for the team from Renault and Total.
Hulk not at Sauber - probably Ferrari alongside Kimi - if above is correct..

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/re...onso-to-lotus/
Alonso back to Renault?! Dunno about that...

Selby
Old 9 Sep 2013, 19:39 (Ref:3301144)   #104
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I belive there are at least 4 threads discussing about this...
Old 9 Sep 2013, 20:08 (Ref:3301164)   #105
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
To the best of my knowledge Button is not yet signed with McLaren, and if Alonso were to become available????

I know it would involve some knives and hatchets being burried, but Ron is no longer in charge.
Old 9 Sep 2013, 20:14 (Ref:3301170)   #106
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfhound View Post
To the best of my knowledge Button is not yet signed with McLaren, and if Alonso were to become available????

I know it would involve some knives and hatchets being burried, but Ron is no longer in charge.
Ron may not be the nominated team principal but I don't know that he's 'not in charge'.
Old 9 Sep 2013, 20:22 (Ref:3301179)   #107
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
I belive there are at least 4 threads discussing about this...
It's clearly not enough.........
Old 9 Sep 2013, 20:25 (Ref:3301182)   #108
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Bononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBononi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:

Not signed yet ? I thought it was a deal done.
Old 9 Sep 2013, 20:32 (Ref:3301189)   #109
wolfhound
Veteran

Ireland
wolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridwolfhound should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bononi View Post
Not signed yet ? I thought it was a deal done.
I think it was regarded by both sides as a formality but one never knows if Alonso was to become available.
Old 12 Sep 2013, 08:48 (Ref:3302589)   #110
ace007
Racer

ace007 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
I think it was regarded by both sides as a formality but one never knows if Alonso was to become available.
I would like to see Alonso back. Would be interesting next to Perez!
Old 12 Sep 2013, 12:49 (Ref:3302698)   #111
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Uhn... McLaren talking to Massa ?
Old 12 Sep 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3302755)   #112
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Of the 2 current guys, Button would be the vulnerable one, yes. Too much invested in Checo by the team and Slims for him to leave.

Bon's Massa McLaren link is interesting though, it's perhaps less clear cut why they would remove either driver for him? Alonso is one thing, Massa another.

However, I seem to recall Whitmarsh was interested in Massa a few years back too?
Old 12 Sep 2013, 15:10 (Ref:3302788)   #113
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

I really doubt it will happen, but then again, strange things are happening !
Old 13 Sep 2013, 08:37 (Ref:3303209)   #114
321Go
Veteran

321Go should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Massa will NOT be at McLaren.
Old 16 Sep 2013, 19:07 (Ref:3304817)   #115
ace007
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321Go View Post
Still so sure?
Old 16 Sep 2013, 19:29 (Ref:3304828)   #116
JeremySmith
Veteran

United Kingdom
Austin Texas
JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!JeremySmith is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 321Go View Post
Who did you hear that from ..
Old 17 Sep 2013, 06:33 (Ref:3305000)   #117
Peralta
Veteran

Mexico
Guadalajara Jalisco
Peralta is a back marker
I really see Massa more at Lotus. Maldonado will definitely stay at Williams. I am beginning to see Hulkenberg returning to Force India alongside DiResta. Aldo deCosta has already signed for Toro Rosso. McLaren will stay with current drivers.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 10:26 (Ref:3305129)   #118
ace007
Racer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peralta View Post
I really see Massa more at Lotus. Maldonado will definitely stay at Williams. I am beginning to see Hulkenberg returning to Force India alongside DiResta. Aldo deCosta has already signed for Toro Rosso. McLaren will stay with current drivers.

I actually agree, besides maybe Torro Rosso...
Old 17 Sep 2013, 11:20 (Ref:3305153)   #119
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremySmith View Post
Who did you hear that from ..
A friend of a friend who knows a Man who used to be McLaren's gardener, or Horticultural Technician, as uncle Ron would say.

I think that he might be right, actually.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 11:22 (Ref:3305156)   #120
chunterer
Race Official
Veteran

chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!chunterer is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post
A friend of a friend who knows a Man who used to be McLaren's gardener, or Horticultural Technician, as uncle Ron would say.
But definitely not from McLaren's ex private jet pilot
Old 17 Sep 2013, 11:36 (Ref:3305167)   #121
Marbot
Retired
20KPINAL

United Kingdom
Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!Marbot is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
But definitely not from McLaren's ex private jet pilot
No. McLaren's Atmospheric Projectile Technicians are sworn to secrecy, on pain of a very long chat with uncle Ron.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 18:20 (Ref:3305327)   #122
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marbot View Post

I think that he might be right, actually.
Good to know he's still Mclaren's gardener or whatever he actually does there...
Old 17 Sep 2013, 22:07 (Ref:3305454)   #123
Hawkwood
Veteran

United Kingdom
Warrington
Hawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridHawkwood should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
On the subject of McLaren, Button has said it's "only a matter of time" before his 2014 deal with the team is announced.
Old 17 Sep 2013, 22:51 (Ref:3305485)   #124
Bononi
Race Official
20KPINAL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkwood View Post
On the subject of McLaren, Button has said it's "only a matter of time" before his 2014 deal with the team is announced.
I'm relieved to know that... Button sticks to McLaren like a... well, never mind. Now we only need to know what time will be...
Old 18 Sep 2013, 14:27 (Ref:3305775)   #125
ECW Dan Selby
Veteran

England
Essex, England
ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!ECW Dan Selby has a real shot at the podium!
Anyone see the FIA slip-up today?

Looks like they accidentally announced Hulkenberg at Lotus.

Selby