Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Racing Talk > Racers Forum

Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:26 (Ref:691258)   #101
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
They've got bog ladies that sit at the door and take yer money. I believe its free on Thursday and Friday because the bog ladies have day jobs in the local abbattior.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:30 (Ref:691261)   #102
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
nice
Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:37 (Ref:691263)   #103
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
If you try and blag it they will follow you in and demand payment! Dont pitch your tent up by top of the paddock opposite the bus stop, it is pretty high by the end of the weekend!
Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:43 (Ref:691268)   #104
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
PaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPaulSands should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I'll stay in the car and not bother with tent I think...don't intend to spend much time in it anyway
Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:55 (Ref:691280)   #105
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
we had a throne in our hotel room . . . .or as past royalty called it a 'chair of easement'

Peters righ though everything costs the same on the circuit . . . .mmmmm cheap beer
Old 18 Aug 2003, 19:25 (Ref:691547)   #106
carrera
Veteran

England
Gatwick
carrera should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All this chat for one race, it's taken me longer to read it than it will take you to drive it Peter. LOL
Old 18 Aug 2003, 19:50 (Ref:691582)   #107
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree. Its only a one-hour race!
Old 19 Aug 2003, 07:29 (Ref:691904)   #108
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!zefarelly has a real shot at the podium!
but its a 4 day weekend
Old 3 Sep 2003, 11:13 (Ref:706743)   #109
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The car is tested and ready to go. All it needs is a driver now.
Old 3 Sep 2003, 11:31 (Ref:706778)   #110
simon drabble
Veteran

simon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridsimon drabble should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
You need to get an older car Peter! I have a 2 hours and a 1/2 hour race. The only downside is that I dont finish until 4pm on Sunday!
So are you staying at Beau Site? Our party is somewhat depleted from original numbers but there are 2 of us staying there
Old 3 Sep 2003, 11:34 (Ref:706783)   #111
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Still in an annex or something. I'll check. Have you cancelled any rooms?

Thinking of getting an older car but I'd have to be sensible then.
Old 3 Sep 2003, 12:30 (Ref:706841)   #112
simon drabble
Veteran

yes I think about 3 rooms were cxled
sensible?
Have you watched any rounds of BRDC Historic Sportscar Championship??? There is a round at Spa 6 Hour meeting, you will be impressed!
Even Sytner says its hard racing!!!
Old 3 Sep 2003, 12:32 (Ref:706844)   #113
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
The BRDC Sportscars are very good .. I love em
Old 3 Sep 2003, 12:37 (Ref:706852)   #114
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Quote:
Originally posted by simon drabble
Have you watched any rounds of BRDC Historic Sportscar Championship??? There is a round at Spa 6 Hour meeting, you will be impressed!
Simon, Simon,

Of course I've seen them and I still say I'm too young to get sensible!
Old 3 Sep 2003, 12:39 (Ref:706857)   #115
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
Peter/Simon
Just remind me again exactly what each of you will be racing over the weekend
Old 3 Sep 2003, 12:46 (Ref:706869)   #116
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
The red and white one.

Old 3 Sep 2003, 13:34 (Ref:706931)   #117
simon drabble
Veteran

my Eleven in BRDC Historic and Gentlemen Driver. Its still bare metal but I will try and find time to wash it before Spa!
Old 3 Sep 2003, 13:34 (Ref:706932)   #118
PaulSands
Veteran

England
Grantham
was the 11 at Oulton for the Gold Cup in the hands of another?
Old 3 Sep 2003, 13:50 (Ref:706948)   #119
simon drabble
Veteran

no sadly I couldnt do Oulton Park, a great shame as I gather it was a humdinger of a race
Old 4 Sep 2003, 08:35 (Ref:707808)   #120
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
glad the cars all sorted Peter, looks clean in that photo, which should save on polishing too
Old 4 Sep 2003, 08:59 (Ref:707828)   #121
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Yep did about 80 laps of Spa last night. Sad really.
Old 4 Sep 2003, 09:03 (Ref:707834)   #122
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
on the playstation perchance?

I need to get a game with all the uk tracks on it so I can learn them all . . . .any recommendations
Old 4 Sep 2003, 09:07 (Ref:707837)   #123
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
No in my head!

The only games I've got at home in the UK are GP2 and GPL.
Old 4 Sep 2003, 09:16 (Ref:707840)   #124
zefarelly
Veteran

European Union
what are lap times in your head? 2:15
Old 4 Sep 2003, 09:16 (Ref:707841)   #125
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
BTW. I guess the only game with some of the UK circuits is TOCA 2 or whatever it is now. That won't have Silverstone National, Cadwell Park or Mallory to my knowledge.

The best way is to get the car sorted, put a passenger seat and belts in it and get somebody to sit next to you whilst you drive around.