Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > 24 Heures du Mans

Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:58 (Ref:945993)   #1276
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I guess that rules out the reliability of the ACO's list then, doesn't it......

Come back Stephane Daoudi - all is forgiven, eh?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 20:59 (Ref:945994)   #1277
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Ayse you where asking about Panoz, DSC have Jean-Luc Blanchemain and Roland Berville in the car. I have also added one or two other drivers to my list as well.
Does anyone know anything about these two drivers?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:01 (Ref:946000)   #1278
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
BTW....

it's about that time of year for our "Faithful Moderators" to start the "Who will Take the LM Pole (with speed listed)" and the reasonable facsimile of the "Top 5 in each Class" threads, isn't it???

As if you don't already have your hands full just changing the "Entry List"....they're dropping like flies...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:04 (Ref:946001)   #1279
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
We've all had those two names up for the Panoz for yonks. They drove the car with Christophe Bouchut at Sebring this year, finishing 9th - 33 laps down. ASs I recall (without checking) Berville has raced at Le Mans before, but Blanchemain is a new name to me.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:07 (Ref:946004)   #1280
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
...Come back Stephane Daoudi - all is forgiven, eh?
Stephane is to drive for JMB on their 360 (according to Infocourse
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:07 (Ref:946005)   #1281
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Tim Northcutt
BTW....

it's about that time of year for our "Faithful Moderators" to start the "Who will Take the LM Pole (with speed listed)" and the reasonable facsimile of the "Top 5 in each Class" threads, isn't it???

As if you don't already have your hands full just changing the "Entry List"....they're dropping like flies...

Tim, thanks for the reminder Not wanting to sound pushy, but I'd like to hold off on the pole-taker, winner and first retirement polls for a short while. I would also be grateful if no-one else started the threads on these subjects for a little while. Inevitably, Le Mans is tending to dominate our thoughts at the moment (yes, I know, it dominates mine all the time!), but there are other things to discuss, and if we put up 2-3 polls and make them sticky, we begin to look as though we think there is nothing else to sportscars than Le Mans....

Besides, I'd like to suggest that mon ami Fab handles the polls this year, if he'd be so kind.........
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:08 (Ref:946007)   #1282
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
We've all had those two names up for the Panoz for yonks. They drove the car with Christophe Bouchut at Sebring this year, finishing 9th - 33 laps down. ASs I recall (without checking) Berville has raced at Le Mans before, but Blanchemain is a new name to me.
Looks like the car will certainly now finish behind the GTS cars because those two were way off the pace at Sebring. They really never broke 2:00 at Sebring.
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:08 (Ref:946009)   #1283
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
so Ayse Christophe Bouchut is sharing the Larbe Ferrari with Christophe Bouchut :confused:
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:10 (Ref:946010)   #1284
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Oops. Isn't that how you spell Patrice Goueslard?
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:11 (Ref:946012)   #1285
Mags
Veteran

Mags should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Is that confirmed or rummoured
Confirmed.
"I have a tendency to let my mind wander a bit during some of the yellow flag conditions; I look around, check out people in the stands, things like that" Darren Law - Lizard Extrordinaire and he's gonna be GT Leader and Brumos Porsche driver!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:11 (Ref:946013)   #1286
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!bernard b has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
...As I recall (without checking) Berville has raced at Le Mans before, but Blanchemain is a new name to me.
Bervillé was on the #84 T2M Porsche in 2003 with Ickx and Bourdais (well, Vanina and Patrick)

Blanchemain mainly raced in the french championships
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:48 (Ref:946054)   #1287
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Tim, thanks for the reminder Not wanting to sound pushy, but I'd like to hold off on the pole-taker, winner and first retirement polls for a short while. I would also be grateful if no-one else started the threads on these subjects for a little while. Inevitably, Le Mans is tending to dominate our thoughts at the moment (yes, I know, it dominates mine all the time!), but there are other things to discuss, and if we put up 2-3 polls and make them sticky, we begin to look as though we think there is nothing else to sportscars than Le Mans....

Besides, I'd like to suggest that mon ami Fab handles the polls this year, if he'd be so kind.........

That's fine with me, Ayse....and no...it doesn't sound "pushy" at all...it makes great sense....

Hell, if anything, my post was "pushy"

But whenever you or Fab or whoever gears those thread up is fine with me....but it probably should be a moderator so that the times. the predictions, etc., and such can be tracked properly...

Those thread get VERY long over the course of many weeks...

I also agree that since we have Test Days coming, not to mention the LMES Season Opener at Monza, which both deserve our full attention before we go off making our usual "guesstimates" on Pole Times, etc...

One American Open Wheel Series!
Old 20 Apr 2004, 21:58 (Ref:946071)   #1288
bernard b
Veteran

European Union
France
BTW Ayse, Philip Peter is supposed to drive the Nürburgring 24 in june (his site ), so he may not be in #92 Ferrari
Old 20 Apr 2004, 22:38 (Ref:946126)   #1289
kdr
Veteran

kdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkdr should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
whos in the 2nd tvr if it gets in?
Old 21 Apr 2004, 05:38 (Ref:946309)   #1290
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Great news indeed about the RfH car ..... Now , lets get serious and take the scrap to Audi , Oh boy ..... I cant wait !!!
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:03 (Ref:946426)   #1291
The Badger
Veteran

The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!The Badger has a real shot at the podium!
Any sign of the Spinakker Dallara yet ? Will it be modded up to Rollcenter spec ? Doesnt look very serious to me , unless Oreca will run it !!! But im sure they would have been out already .....
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:09 (Ref:946429)   #1292
The Badger
Veteran

Quote:
Originally posted by bernard b
Bervillé was on the #84 T2M Porsche in 2003 with Ickx and Bourdais (well, Vanina and Patrick)
LMAO ..... glad you made the distinction Bernard
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:36 (Ref:946453)   #1293
jcz
Rookie

jcz should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I read on lmsr.net Coronel comment to Lister last changes.

"For me it is a shame, but for the team it was a necessary thing to do. Lister really needs this deal, so that's why I agreed with Laurence to step back", Tom said. In order to prepare the three danish drivers for Le Mans they will also race in the opening round of the Le Mans Endurance series. No decisions have been made about the remaining three races. "I hope to be back in the Storm LMP for those events. The LMP car is a great car to drive so I definitely want to race it in anger", Coronel said.
At the moment Tom Coronel is busy to work out an alternative deal for Le Mans. "It is a bit short notice now, when most of the teams already have signed up their drivers, but I want to give it a try. Le Mans is the greatest race of the year for me so I really want to be there", Coronel concluded."

I do not know where is sources. I had little worry, but when is this true, I am happy that Coronel take this change reasonable and will continue with Lister - now find new driver for GT progremme and take good final result in FIA GT.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:53 (Ref:946464)   #1294
vandijk
Veteran

Netherlands
vandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridvandijk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by jcz
I do not know where is sources. I had little worry, but when is this true, I am happy that Coronel take this change reasonable and will continue with Lister - now find new driver for GT progremme and take good final result in FIA GT.
It´s from Tom´s site. (link).

EliseGT1 came up with a list yesterday of drivers without a car and thus possible candidates for Racing for Holland. Please share your thoughts and/or add your RfH candidate drivers to the list! We need no less than 4 of them I guess....

Marc Goossens
Didier Theys
Franz Konrad
Pedro Lamy
David Brabham
Tristan Gommendy
Butch Leitzinger
Eric van de Poele
Gunnar Jeanette
Karl Wendlinger
Wayne Taylor
Max Angelleli
Christophe Tinseau
Ian McKellar
Mark Blundell
Franck Lagorce
Ralf Kelleners
Matteo Bobbi
Klaas Zwart

But also Hillebrand, Coronel and Crevels are available.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 09:53 (Ref:946465)   #1295
Pilgrimage
Veteran

England
Kent, England
Pilgrimage should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by kdr
whos in the 2nd tvr if it gets in?
I think this is the all female entered car.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:25 (Ref:946484)   #1296
The Badger
Veteran

I can see Wallace-Brabham-Leitzinger-Johansson-Hillebrand-Coronel-Goossens-Theys-Van de Poele-De Radigues . A mate just told me that when Wallace was asked about his team mates , he seemed to dodge the question . So maybe Ortiz-Gabiainni too !!!

# 15 Lammers-Dyson-Johansson
# 16 Wallace-Leitzinger-Goossens ..... I wish !!!
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:36 (Ref:946494)   #1297
class4v
Racer

class4v should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Hope also Goossens will ben onthe 2nd RfH. Christophe Tinseau looks to be on ne of the C65's
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:48 (Ref:946505)   #1298
The Badger
Veteran

Gounon was testing a C65 too . I hope Didier Cottaz gets a drive in one too .....
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:55 (Ref:946516)   #1299
class4v
Racer

class4v should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
The relation between Courage and Cottaz wasn't that good anymore after LM 2002. Don't think Yves wants him back in one of his teams.
Old 21 Apr 2004, 10:55 (Ref:946517)   #1300
EliseGT1
Racer

EliseGT1 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by The Badger
I can see Wallace-Brabham-Leitzinger-Johansson-Hillebrand-Coronel-Goossens-Theys-Van de Poele-De Radigues . A mate just told me that when Wallace was asked about his team mates , he seemed to dodge the question . So maybe Ortiz-Gabiainni too !!!

# 15 Lammers-Dyson-Johansson
# 16 Wallace-Leitzinger-Goossens ..... I wish !!!
#15 lineup seems reasonable to me...this could very well be the three drivers. For the #16 car: Wallace is no option because of Zytek. Goossens would be a possibility, as well as Leitzinger. So we need another one...and what about Leitzinger and Goossens; do they have money?