Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 30 May 2003, 20:43 (Ref:615223)   #1301
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Damon
....(or the 4th place I got when I was kicked whilst leading at Silverstone)
Only coz I got stuffed by a pop-off though matey. (Sorry, the red wine has loosened my tongue tonight. Silverstone was mine. )
Old 30 May 2003, 20:45 (Ref:615224)   #1302
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I know Ayse but I lost 3 points (assuming I'd have come second) and you only lost 2 (assuming you would have won).
Old 30 May 2003, 20:46 (Ref:615225)   #1303
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Whatever.

As TTFL members, we need a definitive decision. Its over 3 weeks since Rouen. Sorry Tony, but we need that decision now.
Old 30 May 2003, 20:48 (Ref:615230)   #1304
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Yes we do...
Old 30 May 2003, 21:17 (Ref:615247)   #1305
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Agreed.
We demand a decision!
Old 30 May 2003, 21:37 (Ref:615264)   #1306
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Sorry, the red wine has loosened my tongue tonight. Silverstone was mine. )
What happened at Silverstone?
Old 30 May 2003, 23:01 (Ref:615356)   #1307
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Perhaps we can get to an agreement though discussion.

How about after the race at Zandvoort, in which perhaps we should add some AI cars, we have a shoot out at Le Mans or another neutral circuit in which points are not dropped etc and if we have maybe double points up for grabs BUT it is done on a scratch basis, that is a weighted race in that av speed is calc so that on av we all finish together.

I will try the calc stuff if need be.

Simon
Old 31 May 2003, 08:55 (Ref:615572)   #1308
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I'm confused. AI cars make me and R disco (i think it was R)
Old 31 May 2003, 14:50 (Ref:615878)   #1309
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
What happened at Silverstone?

I was leading fairly comfortably, having overtaken Damon on the run to Stowe. (My best move of the season!) With about half a dozen laps to go, I got some kind of weird pop-up in the middle of my screen - couldn't see a thing. Dropped to 3d behind Damon and Tony.
Old 31 May 2003, 17:33 (Ref:615995)   #1310
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
My computer then locked up on me and I was instantly kicked from the race. I was classified 4th as the other guys had all retired earlier in the race. As Ayse says though, the race was his, but second was mine .
Old 31 May 2003, 18:01 (Ref:616022)   #1311
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
If you think a pop-ups bad, try your screen going on standby! That is what happened to me at Monaco, the screen just turned itself off on the entry to T1, i had to move the mouse to get it going again, but initially i thought i'd been booted.
Old 31 May 2003, 20:57 (Ref:616133)   #1312
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Yep, you need to make sure you turn off any power-saving tosh, p.
Old 31 May 2003, 21:13 (Ref:616158)   #1313
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Come on Tony, give us an answer will yer!
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:18 (Ref:617163)   #1314
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Tony_Simpson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Unless there are objections then I see that re-running the race seems the sensible option as it can be classed as a server failure.
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:23 (Ref:617170)   #1315
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Sounds fine to me.
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:25 (Ref:617174)   #1316
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Fair enough.

Tuesday 17th then? (Yay, last day of exams!)
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:35 (Ref:617194)   #1317
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by pirenzo
Fair enough.

Tuesday 17th then? (Yay, last day of exams!)
Er, no not good for me more than likley I will not be back in the land of the living after spending 3 days on a coach in France with very very little sleep
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:37 (Ref:617196)   #1318
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Well, whenever.
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:37 (Ref:617197)   #1319
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
3 days on a coach in France with very very little sleep
You're watching from the coach?
Old 1 Jun 2003, 21:52 (Ref:617222)   #1320
Spudgun
Race Official
Veteran

England
Reading, UK
Spudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridSpudgun should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by rdjones
Er, no not good for me more than likley I will not be back in the land of the living after spending 3 days on a coach in France with very very little sleep
Lucky sods. Both you and Ayse. If I'd have had the chance I'd have joined you!
Old 2 Jun 2003, 06:09 (Ref:617404)   #1321
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Sorry Rob, but I'm in the same boat (coach, bus, ferry, whatever....). Lets get it done, otherwise we'll never be finished. I say go for the 17th.
Old 2 Jun 2003, 07:05 (Ref:617431)   #1322
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
Sorry Rob, but I'm in the same boat (coach, bus, ferry, whatever....). Lets get it done, otherwise we'll never be finished. I say go for the 17th.
But then again I do have the rest of that week off
Old 2 Jun 2003, 15:52 (Ref:617914)   #1323
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Me too! I usually only have Monday to Wednesday, but for once I'm taking the whole week both sides of the Le Mans weekend!
Old 2 Jun 2003, 16:39 (Ref:617974)   #1324
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
What day do you leave for Le Mans?
Old 2 Jun 2003, 17:18 (Ref:618052)   #1325
SL
Veteran

SL should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think this is correct

I Go Wednesday AM - I know that bit
Ayse leaves Thursday
Rob leaves Friday PM

We all should be back various times on Monday

The race Tuesday night is do-able.

Simon