Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > General Forums > Virtual Racers

Old 29 Jul 2003, 12:57 (Ref:674271)   #1451
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I'm not fussed about any of last season now - long forgotten - bring on the next one!
Old 29 Jul 2003, 13:32 (Ref:674307)   #1452
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by Aysedasi
I'm not fussed about any of last season now - long forgotten - bring on the next one!
Yeah, roll on next season!

Any news of the schedule Tony?

I haven't driven GPL for 10 whole days now, must find time for a quick blitz around Kyalami, Monaco or Spa (though i might just set times in all 7 cars at the Ring and Monza. Only a time in the Coop needed for both)
Old 29 Jul 2003, 16:42 (Ref:674438)   #1453
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Tony_Simpson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I have been very busy the last week or so and will get working on it properly over the weekend, I know roughly what is happening so will sort the fine details out later.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 17:42 (Ref:674499)   #1454
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
might i be audacious enough to put in my two cents worth, despite being new to this league. i think that replacing mosport and monaco with le mans and bathurst would be a great move, as would allowing unlimited shift-r's, as isnt starting again on a full tank and cold tyres punishment enough?
Old 29 Jul 2003, 18:23 (Ref:674534)   #1455
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
pirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridpirenzo should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Well, i'm for unlimited Shift-R's. To be honest, i think if you need to do it even once that's game over anyway.

I don't want to give Monaco a miss, and i hesitate to say i don't particularly want to race at Mosport, but at the end of the day, i'll accept whatever Tony decides on.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 19:09 (Ref:674576)   #1456
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Damon should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
I think all the papy tracks at least are a must for next season really. We can't just race at the tracks we like.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 20:54 (Ref:674682)   #1457
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I agree entirely with Damon. We must run at all the Papy tracks - the others, though some of them are great fun, are "just" add-ons. We can always intersperse te league races with a few fun races on other tracks, if enough are interested. But I'm strongly in favour of unlimited shift-rs - once you've had to shift-r, all chance of winning the race should be gone anyway.
Old 29 Jul 2003, 20:59 (Ref:674689)   #1458
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Yep unlimited shift-r's should be the way to go. We need as many people finishing the races as possible, it's more fun that way.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 07:07 (Ref:674966)   #1459
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I just think its a shame for people to have to drop out of races for no real reason. I do understand why the rule was put in place, but now we've got to know each other, I would say it can be dropped, subject to the right of the organiser(s) to rule against anyone who uses it for the wrong ends.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:33 (Ref:688994)   #1460
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I just wondered if we're likely to get some news as to the new season - any dates and details yet? (If something doesn't happen on this thread I can't really justify it remaining sticky...... )

Last edited by Aysedasi; 15 Aug 2003 at 12:34.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:15 (Ref:689666)   #1461
Tony_Simpson
Veteran

Tony_Simpson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Sorry been very bad, I must try harder, my fault etc,e tc (plus the good weather)

The season should start mid/end of Spetember with Kyalami as the first race, with the season following the same as 67 season, race order wise. . I wil lpost a new thread for season 2 in the next week/two,

I will not be racing myself for the first few races or so (lack of money for steering wheel/me being lazy), but will be around to run it all/ moderate./ etc etc

Hope that helps.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 12:50 (Ref:689744)   #1462
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Thanks Tony. We'll look forward to the details.

Is this a good time to mention that any potential new "recruits" to the TTFL might now make themselves officially known?
Old 16 Aug 2003, 13:46 (Ref:689770)   #1463
ozywoodwards
Veteran

United Kingdom
Chorlton, Manchester
ozywoodwards should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
ok, i'm officially in, although around mid-september till early october i may be without internet connection as i am moving into my new student flat, and it will take a while before we get connected. but i'll definately be in as soon as i am online.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 17:01 (Ref:689845)   #1464
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, you'll just have to get on with it man, won't you! There are priorities, you know!

Old 16 Aug 2003, 17:02 (Ref:689848)   #1465
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
Good to have you aboard ozy, looks like I'll have a hard time defending my title.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 17:05 (Ref:689850)   #1466
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Well, if everyone who has hinted at being involved does come on board, it should be great fun for everyone. I don't think I could put up with the grids of 3 or 4 again......
Old 16 Aug 2003, 17:18 (Ref:689856)   #1467
Damon
Veteran

United Kingdom
Hampshire, England
No, it got a bit silly in the end really.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 21:00 (Ref:689979)   #1468
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
We need a race at Daytona!!
Why would you wanna miss that, everyone has a shot at winning! We could have a 10 way slip-streaming epic...
Old 17 Aug 2003, 15:19 (Ref:690380)   #1469
Dani Filth
Veteran

Romania
Bucharest
Dani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridDani Filth should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
i would like to join you .. but i really don't know how to do that ...now i have the game ... but not a very good connection... one chance would be if i could go to an internet cafe .. and ask them if i can install the game .. and played from there ... and there is also the whell and the fact that i'm starting school 1 october ..

speaking of daytona .. there're some tracks on http://magnust.d2g.com/ where says that you need a Nascar game and some sort of converter ... but i don;t have the Nascar game .. so ... how can i can those tracks?? Can anybody help me ????

Last edited by Dani Filth; 17 Aug 2003 at 15:24.

Ciao Marco
Old 17 Aug 2003, 18:40 (Ref:690465)   #1470
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Cool, I will be back I am a bit of practice, so I had better get practing again........
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:18 (Ref:690815)   #1471
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Quote:
Originally posted by Dani Filth

speaking of daytona .. there're some tracks on http://magnust.d2g.com/ where says that you need a Nascar game and some sort of converter ... but i don;t have the Nascar game .. so ... how can i can those tracks?? Can anybody help me ????
No, I can't help. That's the Noonan converter which I haven't bothered with. There are plenty of other good tracks without bothering myself with those.....
Old 18 Aug 2003, 07:18 (Ref:690816)   #1472
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
I think we ought to have one or two praccy races on non-Papy tracks as a warm up for the season.....
Old 18 Aug 2003, 10:15 (Ref:690978)   #1473
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
You don't need Noonan's converter for Daytona.

I don't have the converter, i do have the track.
Old 18 Aug 2003, 12:58 (Ref:691142)   #1474
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Likewise......
Old 18 Aug 2003, 14:08 (Ref:691245)   #1475
pirenzo
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
I actually quite like the track, the trick comes in not whacking the wall on the exit, and minimising the speed lost in the corner. Oh, and not blowing up.