Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Classic Cars Monthly Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Historic Racing & Motorsport History > Historic Racing Today

Old 27 May 2010, 16:41 (Ref:2699368)   #126
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Nice one Tim! There are some big grids there!

Old 27 May 2010, 18:18 (Ref:2699435)   #127
westfieldbend
Veteran

westfieldbend should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid

That is the entry list that doesn't happen!!

Looking good, but a (very little) bit thin on the Saturday?

The interseries revival races have a crazy mix of cars!! Which may be interesting and no doubt a lot of lapping going on.
Old 27 May 2010, 18:43 (Ref:2699448)   #128
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by westfieldbend View Post
That is the entry list that doesn't happen!!

Looking good, but a (very little) bit thin on the Saturday?

The interseries revival races have a crazy mix of cars!! Which may be interesting and no doubt a lot of lapping going on.
Guess the entry list is down to MSV for promotional purposes- don't get on Masters site!

Interserie, Protos and Touring cars all running on slicks and singly not that many of each which is why they get put together. Yes, there is quite a speed differential but only 25 minute races! I have good mirrors and use them
Old 27 May 2010, 20:12 (Ref:2699519)   #129
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
stuart thompson should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Can't wait for this one, unfortunately can only make Monday though, I woud've loved to make the Saturday though, Sunday not so worried about though as it is mainly qualifying.
Old 27 May 2010, 20:20 (Ref:2699522)   #130
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Looking at the entry list is Chris Yandall a miss prit in the touring 70's? should it really read Chris Randall? I know he used to race a 3.0 CSL in the BMW championship years ago?
Old 27 May 2010, 20:24 (Ref:2699526)   #131
White flag man
Veteran

Greenland
West Hampstead, North London
White flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridWhite flag man should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Bell View Post
Nice one Tim! There are some big grids there!

If they all turn up, I will be in heaven.
Old 27 May 2010, 21:40 (Ref:2699573)   #132
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
Looking at the entry list is Chris Yandall a miss prit in the touring 70's? should it really read Chris Randall? I know he used to race a 3.0 CSL in the BMW championship years ago?
Yandall.

He is a young chap - renting the green Gosser http://www.batcave-racing.com cars.
Old 28 May 2010, 06:04 (Ref:2699722)   #133
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Garage plan [again]
According to the garage plan scrutineering for Proto's is 'awnings' where?
why not the garage the car is allocated? similar to HGPCA, or is that too simple. or very teeny weeny typing error?.....
I'm orf nice day for a slow journey round the car park
Old 28 May 2010, 07:43 (Ref:2699746)   #134
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Really are some impressive grids,hopefully all of the cars are ready.One or two 'interesting' entries/driver parings!
Old 28 May 2010, 07:53 (Ref:2699751)   #135
Piglet
Veteran

Piglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridPiglet should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by p261brm View Post
Garage plan [again]
According to the garage plan scrutineering for Proto's is 'awnings' where?
why not the garage the car is allocated? similar to HGPCA, or is that too simple. or very teeny weeny typing error?.....
I'm orf nice day for a slow journey round the car park
Many teams have awnings at the back of the garages ...it means "in situ" rather than in the scrut bay.
Old 28 May 2010, 09:07 (Ref:2699774)   #136
p261brm
Veteran

England
Shropshire & Oura
p261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridp261brm should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet View Post
Many teams have awnings at the back of the garages ...it means "in situ" rather than in the scrut bay.
Ah see,
Old 28 May 2010, 20:13 (Ref:2700124)   #137
stuart thompson
Veteran

England
Northfleet, Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerwills View Post
Yandall.

He is a young chap - renting the green Gosser http://www.batcave-racing.com cars.
Cheers for the clarification, his name is very similar to the former CSL driver. I will be hunting you guys out in the paddock on Monday to get some pics of your cars, just look out for a slightly obsessed weirdo. lol.
Old 29 May 2010, 04:07 (Ref:2700230)   #138
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuart thompson View Post
I will be hunting you guys out in the paddock on Monday to get some pics of your cars, just look out for a slightly obsessed weirdo. lol.
Should blend in well
Old 29 May 2010, 07:12 (Ref:2700249)   #139
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
terence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridterence should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Absolutely!! Looks like all cars will get a free wash this afternoon,have fun boys and try not to keep me too busy,see you in a while.
Old 30 May 2010, 16:42 (Ref:2701091)   #140
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Very edge of S E London almost in Kent
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Many thanks to johngee for for the hospitality and it was nice meeting you and Claire today. Once again thanks on behalf of my daughter for allowing her to spend some time with the medics.
Terence, sorry I didn't immediately recognise you but it was nice speaking to you eventually.

Some photos from Sunday

Last edited by Tim Falce; 30 May 2010 at 18:27.
Old 30 May 2010, 19:51 (Ref:2701235)   #141
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
Hey Tim who is the "old boy"spoiling the view ?
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0490[1].jpg  
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !
Old 30 May 2010, 19:58 (Ref:2701244)   #142
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!Tim Falce is going for a new world record!
Dunno, some old fart who got in the way.
Old 30 May 2010, 20:19 (Ref:2701260)   #143
Eric Falce
Veteran

United Kingdom
Orpington Kent
Eric Falce should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
At least you can't see his cellulite.
Also what a fantastic days racing, a real pleasure to watch but I would sooner be racing.

Last edited by Eric Falce; 30 May 2010 at 20:31.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
Old 30 May 2010, 21:03 (Ref:2701308)   #144
terence
Veteran

Germany
Nordschleife
Pleased to have met up Tim,glad your daughter had a chat with the Medic's,did it have the desired result?
[At least YOU took the time to come over to the centre,I suppose it was just a little too far for SOME to manage]
Very good days racing,not one shout to answer too,well done everybody!
Old 31 May 2010, 08:39 (Ref:2701621)   #145
Tim Falce
Race Official
Veteran

England
Quote:
Originally Posted by terence bower View Post
Pleased to have met up Tim,glad your daughter had a chat with the Medic's,did it have the desired result?
She's got a couple of years before she can officially be a circuit doctor but she did enjoy her day. The big problem was that after she watched some racing she did ask when am I going to let her drive my car.
Old 31 May 2010, 12:49 (Ref:2701724)   #146
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
TSL Live Timing suggests that Terry and co. are having a busier time today at Brand Hatch.
Old 31 May 2010, 12:54 (Ref:2701726)   #147
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Got a link for that?
Old 31 May 2010, 13:24 (Ref:2701741)   #148
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Mallett View Post
Got a link for that?
http://www.tsl-timing.com/msvr/livetimingmsvr.html

Should work.

Otherwise go to the TSL site and then one of the routes through to the events and then click on the date column for the

ie. Events - MSVR - 30/31st May

On the screen with the links for PDF Timetable and Results at the top scroll down to the bottom and there is a button to click for live timing.

Yesterday the race names were out of sync with what was being timed but it seems OK today.

If that fails at least the results PDF is updated shortly after the end of each session.
Old 31 May 2010, 14:48 (Ref:2701833)   #149
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ta for that, couldn't see it at work.
Old 31 May 2010, 15:16 (Ref:2701852)   #150
MartinSmith
Subscriber
Veteran

England
Essex
MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!MartinSmith has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Falce View Post
Many thanks to johngee for for the hospitality and it was nice meeting you and Claire today. Once again thanks on behalf of my daughter for allowing her to spend some time with the medics.
Terence, sorry I didn't immediately recognise you but it was nice speaking to you eventually.

Some photos from Sunday
Tim,

Nice meeting you too, am sure John will no doubt post as well just to say REMEMBER...you have a job now on the 15th!!!

Thanks again
Claire