Home  
Site Partners: SpotterGuides Veloce Books  
Related Sites: Your Link Here  

Go Back   TenTenths Motorsport Forum > Saloon & Sportscar Racing > Sportscar & GT Racing > ACO Regulated Series

Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:16 (Ref:3525714)   #126
MotorsportMad
Rookie

England
5 mins from Brands!
MotorsportMad should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Is T&S working for people with the official stream or is it broken at the source?
Now working
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:16 (Ref:3525715)   #127
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Is there a live timing link please ?? Thanks
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:16 (Ref:3525716)   #128
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Between Österreichring and Nordschleife
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maelochs View Post
Is T&S working for people with the official stream or is it broken at the source?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LC2guy View Post
Is there a live timing link please ?? Thanks

http://live.fiawec.com works for me after one manual reload.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:25 (Ref:3525718)   #129
LC2guy
Veteran

United Kingdom
Silverstone
LC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridLC2guy should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Great, thanks Ephaeton
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:28 (Ref:3525720)   #130
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Not a ton of running yet by any of the LMP1 teams.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:31 (Ref:3525722)   #131
justracing
Veteran

United Kingdom
West Sussex
justracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridjustracing should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Problem with the No.18 Porsche?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:42 (Ref:3525724)   #132
gsmith2424
Veteran

United States
Maiden, North Carolina
gsmith2424 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Audi is already quicker than the quickest time from qualifying last year.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:43 (Ref:3525726)   #133
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!chernaudi has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by justracing View Post
Problem with the No.18 Porsche?
It's turned only one lap and that was almost 4 minutes?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 11:55 (Ref:3525727)   #134
Mike E
Veteran

Mike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike E will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Klien to replace Simon Trummer at ByKolles. Trummer has not made it to Silverstone because of the French air traffic control strike. Not sure if he is out for the weekend or just today.

http://sportscarone.com/klien-gets-l...with-bykolles/
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:10 (Ref:3525731)   #135
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
that's a terrible excuse. it's a day's drive from switzerland and there's been no effect on long haul flights...
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:15 (Ref:3525733)   #136
chernaudi
Veteran

United States
Mansfield, Ohio
Are Toyota a bit off or are they sandbagging? If so, it's not by much either way.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:24 (Ref:3525737)   #137
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chernaudi View Post
Are Toyota a bit off or are they sandbagging? If so, it's not by much either way.
Nobody has really gone for times yet, all 6 works cars have been in/out working on setups (apart from the #18 Porsche that spent half the session in the garage). I reckon we'll see 1:39s in qualifying from all three works teams.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:25 (Ref:3525738)   #138
GasperG
Veteran

Slovenia
GasperG has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Last year Free practice times were also 2s off from qualifying laps.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:32 (Ref:3525742)   #139
Gingers4Justice
Veteran

United Kingdom
Highbury, London
Gingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGingers4Justice will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Porsche, I'm sure, will be spending these sessions setting the car up for race pace and learning about the 2015 car around the track. No point going for times in practice when you know all you have to do is turn up to lock out the front row.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 12:46 (Ref:3525748)   #140
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
that's a terrible excuse. it's a day's drive from switzerland and there's been no effect on long haul flights...
Yeah I'm inclined to call bulls**t on that one. Nothing to stop him jumping on a train too surely?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:12 (Ref:3525752)   #141
kvenom
Veteran

kvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridkvenom should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
I've ordered the streaming pack, but it seems a little sketchy. Even though my payment was confirmed every time I try to login it takes me back to the sign-up page even though I've already done that!
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:37 (Ref:3525761)   #142
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Ephaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridEphaeton should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
The whole setup is sketchy... But it worked for me with iexplore (shudder), some patience and umpteen attempts at putting in a valid password (cf. https://xkcd.com/936/ )
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:38 (Ref:3525762)   #143
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Toyota's a solid 2 seconds slower than the other two on average as of now.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:48 (Ref:3525767)   #144
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
I didn't find the pdf results sheets from last years on the WEC site. Where can I find them ? I am sure I have already seen them somewhere.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:51 (Ref:3525768)   #145
MANvsFOOD
Rookie

United States
US
MANvsFOOD should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvenom View Post
I've ordered the streaming pack, but it seems a little sketchy. Even though my payment was confirmed every time I try to login it takes me back to the sign-up page even though I've already done that!
I just did the same thing. But, if you look closely (it's hard to miss), it tells you that there's currently no race. When you try to login during qualifying and the race, it'll pull up the stream. I remember that being confusing last year, too.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 13:58 (Ref:3525770)   #146
tyronnezx
Racer

Sri Lanka
New Zealand
tyronnezx has a lot of promise if they can keep it on the circuit!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Toyota's a solid 2 seconds slower than the other two on average as of now.
How did you come at that conclusion?
Old 10 Apr 2015, 14:00 (Ref:3525771)   #147
Ephaeton
Veteran

Austria
Quote:
Originally Posted by PascaLM View Post
I didn't find the pdf results sheets from last years on the WEC site. Where can I find them ? I am sure I have already seen them somewhere.
Go to http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/ and select "2014" from the top left dropdown. Select your race. Enjoy multitude of PDFs.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 14:02 (Ref:3525772)   #148
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ephaeton View Post
Go to http://fiawec.alkamelsystems.com/ and select "2014" from the top left dropdown. Select your race. Enjoy multitude of PDFs.
Of course, it was here ! Thank you very much.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 14:45 (Ref:3525783)   #149
Acid09
Veteran

Germany
Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!Acid09 is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by tyronnezx View Post
How did you come at that conclusion?
Because I kept looking at the timing and Toyota did 1:46s to 1:48s regularly while 1:44 or quicker was the norm for Audi & Porsche.
Old 10 Apr 2015, 14:54 (Ref:3525786)   #150
Victor_RO
Veteran

Romania
Cluj-Napoca, Romania
Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!Victor_RO is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid09 View Post
Because I kept looking at the timing and Toyota did 1:46s to 1:48s regularly while 1:44 or quicker was the norm for Audi & Porsche.
That's not necessarily indicative of anything, last year Toyota wasn't that fast in FP1 either.

EDIT: I would only worry if they start losing 2 seconds a lap starting from lap 1 of the race on Sunday.

Last edited by Victor_RO; 10 Apr 2015 at 15:01.